Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Foley video faked

Foley video faked

Foley murder video 'may have been staged'
    Analysts believe the British jihadi in the video may not have been James Foley's killer, although it is accepted that the journalist was murdered
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalis...en-staged.html

he video of James Foley’s execution may have been staged, with the actual murder taking place off-camera, it has emerged.

Forensic analysis of the footage of the journalist’s death has suggested that the British jihadist in the film may have been the frontman rather than the killer.

The clip, which apparently depicts Mr Foley’s brutal beheading, has been widely seen as a propaganda coup for Islamic State miltant group.

But a study of the four-minute 40-second clip, carried out by an international forensic science company which has worked for police forces across Britain, suggested camera trickery and slick post-production techniques appear to have been used.

A forensic analyst told The Times that no blood can be seen, even though the knife is drawn across the neck area at least six times.
    Related Articles

“After enhancements, the knife can be seen to be drawn across the upper neck at least six times, with no blood evidence to the point the picture fades to black,” the analysis said.

Sounds allegedly made by Foley do not appear consistent with what may be expected.

During Foley’s speech, there appears to be a blip which could indicate the journalist had to repeat a line.

One expert commissioned to examine the footage was reported as saying: “I think it has been staged. My feeling is that the execution may have happened after the camera was stopped.”

However the company, which requested anonymity, did not reach a definitive answer.

It concluded: “No one is disputing that at some point an execution occurred.”
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Why fake the video?

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    Why fake the video?
    Because that is how the CIA rolls.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Did something go wrong during the execution? What is to be gained by mock killing someone, and then killing them. Unless the video is one of the mock executions that I understand frequently happen to the captured.

Now wouldn't that be something.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

what do they gain by doing this off camera?

I'd like to know if Foley is reading a set script before the execution - it looks like it to me.

https://www.youtube.com/verify_contr...%3DwlVJoEzpJYQ

The tape is being shown in China.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, you mean he wasn't already dead before his head was lopped? Well, of course, that never happens. Those people are full of terror!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Let me guess: He really died of kidney failure in 1997.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Faked? Or not? From the article:
    However the company, which requested anonymity, did not reach a definitive answer.

It concluded: “No one is disputing that at some point an execution occurred.”

Or he was never killed at all.

anybody got the body?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

anybody got the body?
    Dumped at sea?
    There is no spoon.

hologram if I've seen one in my life.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

anybody got the body?
    Exactly what I thought. If the killing is faked on the video how do we know Mr. Foley is dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Let me guess: He really died of kidney failure in 1997.
    Except the characters in the "Bin Laden" videos never looked anything like Bin Laden, except maybe for the hats.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Articles by James Foley:
    http://www.globalpost.com/bio/James%2520Foley/articles

IMO it fleshes it all out a bit, and I was curious as to who and what is actually being beheaded.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I've been saying it since the day the supposed beheading came out... tube or it didn't happen. I've yet to see an execution of Foley on film.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Exactly what I thought. If the killing is faked on the video how do we know Mr. Foley is dead?
    Perhaps they mailed his head to the NY Times.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Foley has probably been dead and dust in the desert for over 2 years on solid intellegence.

The "Beheading" was CIA propoganda; a false flag

The two people are actors; Foley's face is CGI.

The after shot is a still image panoromic.

That's my tinfoil... I'm sticking to it.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

My wife said she thought it seemed skeptical too. My beleif is he was killed probably off screen after the video shoot and then beheaded.

1. The knife looked very dull and when the sawing started, there was no blood at all and the video remained recording for several seconds. Had he have been sawing into his neck blood would have been pouring out.

2. The video fades out and then too a picture of the decapitated body

3. Other videos of beheadings do not shy away from the actual act.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Foley has probably been dead and dust in the desert for over 2 years on solid intellegence.

The "Beheading" was CIA propoganda; a false flag

The two people are actors; Foley's face is CGI.

The after shot is a still image panoromic.

That's my tinfoil... I'm sticking to it.
    Sounds about right, but knowing the CIA MO, I'd say a look-alike.
    Who benefits?
    Those who beat the war drums. ISIL (ISIS or what the $#@! ever their name is this week) MUST BE STOPPED! Lol.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

WHY DO WE STILL LET THE MEDIA TERRORIZE US?

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    WHY DO WE STILL LET THE MEDIA TERRORIZE US?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ake-BL-photos&

But questions arises how SWC handlers were able to confirm the video as 'authentic" so quickly after it came out?

White House: Foley video is authentic
    The Hill
    5 days ago - The video depicts the execution of photojournalist James Foley by ... in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is authentic, the White House said Wednesday.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm also on the skeptical side of this story.

One reason is that it doesn't seem "human" to just sit there on your knees while someone slices of your head. No struggle? Who kneels there like that? No fight?

Why fake it? Dramatic effect.

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    Why fake the video?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I like how Foley had a haircut and shave before his killing.

Also damn that's some perfect lighting, I film outside pretty often and those guys are using lights and color grading. Alli that for a beheading?
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

If people pay good money to see Hollyweird thrillers, you can see how they use special effects make their story believable.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I did not watch the video, have no interest in watching it, but do have a question. So how does this work? The person just kneels in a submissive state, awaiting their fate?

Perhaps this video is edited, but because the person decided to go fighting? I have to think that I would rather be stabbed or slashed to death while biting and swearing, rather than sitting on my knees.

Also, such videos do fuel a hatred. Whether they really happen or not, I can see them being effective in perpetuating the so called "war on terror".

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast