Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Foley video faked

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ake-BL-photos&

But questions arises how SWC handlers were able to confirm the video as 'authentic" so quickly after it came out?

White House: Foley video is authentic
    The Hill
    5 days ago - The video depicts the execution of photojournalist James Foley by ... in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is authentic, the White House said Wednesday.

So now we know. The white house says it is authentic, er go, it is fake.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    I did not watch the video, have no interest in watching it, but do have a question. So how does this work? The person just kneels in a submissive state, awaiting their fate?

Perhaps this video is edited, but because the person decided to go fighting? I have to think that I would rather be stabbed or slashed to death while biting and swearing, rather than sitting on my knees.

Also, such videos do fuel a hatred. Whether they really happen or not, I can see them being effective in perpetuating the so called "war on terror".
    Im not endorsing the validity of the video, but if you were held prisoner for 2 years and tortured Im pretty sure 99% of people would be submissive if

A. You read some script and die rather quickly

B. You fight back and get tortured indefinitely.
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol....sound stages/movie sets/cgi and green screen garbage is the norm from the media and gov't. There's a longer version of this interview that shows some guy hanging out by the "window" too and the cameraman moves the camera to hide it.

Last edited by devil21; 08-25-2014 at 02:00 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

ive seen almost every beheading vid there is. i like to watch all war vids to see whats really going on. this vid did seem just odd in every way. this is the only one ive ever saw where the guy wasnt shown actually getting his head cut off. they love showing that on film. why not this one?

thats all.

I did not watch the video, have no interest in watching it, but do have a question. So how does this work? The person just kneels in a submissive state, awaiting their fate?

Perhaps this video is edited, but because the person decided to go fighting?

Watch the tube. There is no gore. Its staged.

You see a plastic stage knife "slit a throat" repeatedly without blood in a sawing action. 6 sawing motions in... the scene cuts to a still panoramic image of photoshopped bloody beheaded body.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    ive seen almost every beheading vid there is. i like to watch all war vids to see whats really going on. this vid did seem just odd in every way. this is the only one ive ever saw where the guy wasnt shown actually getting his head cut off. they love showing that on film. why not this one?

thats all.

Agreed. I take the uncensored path too. Tube is a bogus psyop. The fact that the white house authenticates it... that makes it a false flag psyop.
    Last edited by presence; 08-25-2014 at 06:26 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Looks like UK's Barcaly Brothers newspaper is behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    lol....sound stages/movie sets/cgi and green screen garbage is the norm from the media and gov't. There's a longer version of this interview that shows some guy hanging out by the "window" too and the cameraman moves the camera to hide it.
    You think that rather than green screening a living room (which you claim they do), they physically built one just for this interview? And then did it poorly / unprofessionally? This makes even less sense than your usual theories.

Seek help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

So apparently an undisclosed top forensic's firm claims that the actual video is fake. This claim of the video being a fake is a FACT. The only thing in my mind that needs investigating is if Foley's alleged death. He could have died years/months ago or could very well be alive. If someone could provide sources for this, I would be interested in it.

On a side note, is anyone of the more tinfoiled hat leaning members here a little surprised that a fake video like this is allowed to presented as Gospel? I can understand if you believe they killed the guy shortly after, but the hollywood execution? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You think that rather than green screening a living room (which you claim they do), they physically built one just for this interview? And then did it poorly / unprofessionally? This makes even less sense than your usual theories.

Seek help.
    I must be spot on if you're replying.

Uhh, it's a couple cheap walls (obviously, since it can't even support a nail holding a picture) with a few prop pieces set up to look like a room. Green screen is much more expensive and is reserved for more complex and prominent fakery, like Obama interviews.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-25-2014 at 09:10 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post

On a side note, is anyone of the more tinfoiled hat leaning members here a little surprised that a fake video like this is allowed to presented as Gospel? I can understand if you believe they killed the guy shortly after, but the hollywood execution? Really?
    Well. I had kind of brought this up in the other thread. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5623544

It's interesting that now we hear of this.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-25-2014 at 09:13 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Well. I had kind of brought this up in the other thread. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5623544

It's interesting that now we hear of this.
    My immediate reaction to the video was the same as yours. It seemed very unnatural and far too polished given the subject matter.

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    My immediate reaction to the video was the same as yours. It seemed very unnatural and far too polished given the subject matter.
    It could be that the thing was cleaned up because it was meant for American citizens to immediately see too. It was basically press ready. That's another way to look at it.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-25-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Syrian Government: James Foley Killed a Year Ago

Syrian Government: James Foley Killed a Year Ago
    Fresh doubt thrown on veracity of beheading video

Image Credits: ISIS

by Paul Joseph Watson | August 26, 2014

Fresh doubt has been thrown on the narrative behind the James Foley beheading video after a Syrian government spokesperson claimed that the American journalist was killed by ISIS militants a year ago.

Following the release of a video last week which purported to show the murder of Foley, top forensic experts concluded that the footage was staged using “camera trickery and slick post-production techniques,” concurring with Infowars’ analysis that the video was highly dubious given that it was immediately used as justification for military strikes on Syria.

Official Syrian government spokesperson Bouthaina Shaaban has now complicated matters further by asserting that Foley was in fact murdered by Islamic State militants a year ago.

“James Foley was first arrested by the Free Syrian Army and he was sold to ISIS [an earlier name for the IS]. You can check with the UN…James Foley was killed a year ago, not now, they only released the pictures now, but he was killed a year ago. We have definite information, the UN has the information,” said Shaaban.

The claim contradicts the narrative that Foley’s family received a letter on August 12 from ISIS militants threatening to execute the journalist if Barack Obama gave the green light for air strikes on Islamic State militants in Iraq.

Continued...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Uhh, it's a couple cheap walls (obviously, since it can't even support a nail holding a picture) with a few prop pieces set up to look like a room. Green screen is much more expensive and is reserved for more complex and prominent fakery, like Obama interviews.
    You're revealing your total lack of knowledge.

Green screen is free. It costs nothing.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    You're revealing your total lack of knowledge.

Green screen is free. It costs nothing.
    Oh, well, you just sorted me all out then. Forget everything I said in this thread about it all being FAKE. Forget all about the fact that the beheading video is a fraud and these media interviews are fake. Just remember that devil21 said professional green screen productions are more expensive than a couple paper thin fake walls and junk props. TheCount says green screen production is free. You sure shot my credibility to $#@! with that nugget. /sarc

I'll be sure to email this green screen studio right outside of DC and let them know TheCount said their services should be free. Seems they didn't get your memo that green screen is free:
    http://www.gearshift.tv/practice_are...x-virginia.cfm

QUESTION #5 - Is your budget more or less than $3k? We are not a cheap video solution so if you are price shopping we put ourselves in to the Mercedes/BMW category. There are more expensive video projects that would compare to a Ferrari or Lamborghini and there are the budget friendly projects priced like Honda and Toyota. To be noticed on the roads you need to pay a little more and the same goes with video.

Totally legit:

Perhaps this video is edited, but because the person decided to go fighting? I have to think that I would rather be stabbed or slashed to death while biting and swearing, rather than sitting on my knees.

Also, such videos do fuel a hatred. Whether they really happen or not, I can see them being effective in perpetuating the so called "war on terror".
    That's the way it is, unfortunately. None of us really knows what goes on in the mind of people before they are executed, but we see the same compliant behavior every time. Jews lining up for the gas chambers. Criminals standing before a firing squad, or standing silently on the execution platform waiting to be hanged.

I understand where you're coming from, you want to go down fighting. But thinking about it and actually living it are two different things I suppose.

Just remember that devil21 said professional green screen productions are more expensive than a couple paper thin fake walls and junk props. TheCount says green screen production is free. You sure shot my credibility to $#@! with that nugget. /sarc
    Green screen production is so expensive, it's only done by the Weather Channel, every news station everywhere, half of Youtube, every cheap TV advertisement you've ever seen, every infomercial you've ever seen, etc. etc. etc. Your claim is completely ridiculous.

plus

https://fxhome.com/

or (fancier)

http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/primatte-keyer/

And you're done.

I'll be sure to email this green screen studio right outside of DC and let them know TheCount said their services should be free. Seems they didn't get your memo that green screen is free:
    http://www.gearshift.tv/practice_are...x-virginia.cfm
    When you rent a studio you're getting the space, the cameras, the lighting, the staff, etc. All of that you would still need if you did the exact same shoot with a physical structure that you built. The difference is that with the physical object, you need craftsmen to build the thing as well as materials. It will cost more. With green screen, the same equipment can be every single different environment that you want to shoot. In other words, the more videos you produce, the cost savings grow larger and larger.
    Pinochet is the model

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I must be spot on if you're replying.

M..Mmm..may...maybe it's their brother's g...ghost.....
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

I think you'd look more cowardly that way.

And I think people accept their fate long before it happens.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

The people who made this video have more resources than the vast government conspiracy.
    Pinochet is the model

Stop thread derailing about the nuances of cost of green screen production. You're losing this one badly and it's plain to anyone that's not here to troll this forum.

BEHEADING VIDEO IS FAKE, MSM INTERVIEWS ARE FAKE! IT'S STAGED PROPAGANDA AND IT'S FAKE!

--------
    Let's throw some more gas on this fire, shall we?

Last edited by devil21; 08-28-2014 at 07:17 PM.

Stop thread derailing about the nuances of cost of green screen production. You're losing this one badly and it's plain to anyone that's not here to troll this forum.

BEHEADING VIDEO IS FAKE, MSM INTERVIEWS ARE FAKE! IT'S STAGED PROPAGANDA AND IT'S FAKE!
    Don't be mad at me that your beliefs/theories make no sense. It's not my fault, I'm just pointing it out.
    Pinochet is the model

I was just about to post this same photo. Good lookin' out!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by RPfan1992 View Post
    It would be awesome if we could get this guy together with that guy who thinks everyone looks alike and watch them go at it.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    I was just about to post this same photo. Good lookin' out!
    Doesn't the brother look remarkably like an older Elliot Rodger from the Santa Barbara 'shooting'?

Doesn't the brother look remarkably like an older Elliot Rodger from the Santa Barbara 'shooting'?
    I suppose so, if Rodger was about 10 to 12 years older and filled out a bit. In the girl(s)' case though, I can make out very few differences in their faces that aren't easily put down to lighting, camera angle, and hair & makeup stylists. They are either the same exact person, or dead-ringers.
    Last edited by BuddyRey; 08-28-2014 at 08:15 PM.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

^^ the one on the top is a dude.

Let's throw some more gas on this fire, shall we?

Yeah, sure, if they moved her nose farther away from her lips, changed the shape of her eyes, made her cheekbones less pronounced, made her chin more bulbous, and replaced every single one of her teeth:

Starting @ 1:00:

Whole video:
    http://nodisinfo.com/alex-israel-ano...ological-liar/

This is a case where very carefully selected screenshots can give an impression that is definitely not there in the full video.
    Pinochet is the model

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast