Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Children deported from US back to Honduras are being killed

Children deported from US back to Honduras are being killed

Ok, so much for that silly argument that they came for the "incentives". Never mind the high murder rate in their country.

http://www.latina.com/lifestyle/our-...onduras-killed

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well then, send NATO in ASAP to attack and assassinate the Honduran government and military, like they have done repeatedly in "protecting lives" of innocent civilians.

PS: Any substantial reserves of Oil in Honduras? Is Honduras a threat to the Federal Reserve FIAT trade currency? Nevermind...
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

They write:

The Los Angeles Times reports that undocumented migrant children who are being deported back to Honduras are being murdered upon their return to their native country.

Hector Hernandez, who runs a morgue in San Pedro Sula, told the paper that between five and 10 children who have been brought to his morgue had been recently deported from the United States.
    From the LA Times Article (my bold):

In the Aug. 16 Section A, an article about what happens to children who are deported from the U.S. to Honduras quoted Hector Hernandez, who runs the morgue in the city of San Pedro Sula, as saying that five to 10 of the 42 homicide victims younger than 18 who were taken to the morgue since February had previously been deported from the U.S. Hernandez subsequently said that only one of them had been deported from the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    They write:

From the LA Times Article (my bold):
    So green73....because only one got killed instead of ten....that means it's OK to deport them back to a dangerous country with a high murder rate? Wouldn't it be better if none got killed and they all could stay?

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    So green73....because only one got killed instead of ten....that means it's OK to deport them back to a dangerous country with a high murder rate? Wouldn't it be better if none got killed and they all could stay?
    It would be best to end the war on drugs, of course, since that's where so much of the violence stems from.

Do you want to change the thread title?

This idea that the worlds children are a national issue for the taxpayers is insane!

But only some children, right?

If their countrymen have oil it's perfectly okay to bomb them in their homes...

Government is out of hand and voting and SWLOD's aren't going to fix it.

Want to solve the issue? End the war on drugs and stop incentivising the government there with foreign aid. Their motive will continue to be enabling the drug lords, in order to encourage the gravy train called foreign aid.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Maybe they should blame the murderers in their country rather than U.S. citizens.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutional Paulicy View Post
    Want to solve the issue? End the war on drugs and stop incentivising the government there with foreign aid. Their motive will continue to be enabling the drug lords, in order to encourage the gravy train called foreign aid.

Yes, sure...I definitely agree with ending the war on drugs....but as long as the Americans keep consuming, demanding drugs and supporting the corrupt politicians that don't want to end the war on drugs, they are responsible for the big mess in Central America....so they should take responsibility by not deporting the children back. You break it, you fix it.....what about sending them back when the war on drugs is over and drugs are legalized?

I see the thread title still hasn't been changed.
    "The Patriarch"

it would be nice if more people showed compassion for all the innocent children MURDERED in Gaza and now the bombing campaign in Iraq.....i digress. Sorry for the thread hijack.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Maybe they should blame the murderers in their country rather than U.S. citizens.
    Considering the death squads trained in American schools and funded by American dollars, (not to mention the war on drugs) it is possible that there is some blame for this.

'Blame' in the same way that Americans are to blame for what is happening in Iraq.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    And if one had been killed here, and none in Honduras, we should then have deported them all so they would be safe?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

If only you were there to adopt and assist those children, OP. See, when it's someone else's resources being allocated, it's all fine and dandy. When someone tells you that if you feel so strongly about something, you should fund it, it tends to go south.

There were way more than a few children here in this very country killed this week, or severely injured. Are you suggestion, as William Tell asked you, that we deport our children so they are not slain?

Even at face value, the "children deported back from the US" that were killed (later debunked, but let's take it at face value) were a miniscule portion of a percent of those that have come over. And yes, they came over here for the benefits. If there was no promise of education, food, housing, and some healthcare, there would be fewer people coming here.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    No one is saying that U.S. citizens murdered anyone. But when you close your door on those seeking refuge...

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    If only you were there to adopt and assist those children, OP. See, when it's someone else's resources being allocated, it's all fine and dandy. When someone tells you that if you feel so strongly about something, you should fund it, it tends to go south.

There were way more than a few children here in this very country killed this week, or severely injured. Are you suggestion, as William Tell asked you, that we deport our children so they are not slain?

Even at face value, the "children deported back from the US" that were killed (later debunked, but let's take it at face value) were a miniscule portion of a percent of those that have come over. And yes, they came over here for the benefits. If there was no promise of education, food, housing, and some healthcare, there would be fewer people coming here.
    Are you in favor of deporting those children? Then you are in favor of "someone else's resources being allocated." Unless you think the administrative and transportation costs of deportation = 0.

It takes absolutely no resources to leave sovereign human beings to themselves, and allow them to travel as they see fit.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I see the thread title still hasn't been changed.
    insert vagina
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    insert vagina
    That doesn't even make sense.....
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    origanalist knows what I mean
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    It does here.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    origanalist knows what I mean
    I do too, I'm just sayin'
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Are you in favor of deporting those children? Then you are in favor of "someone else's resources being allocated." Unless you think the administrative and transportation costs of deportation = 0.

It takes absolutely no resources to leave sovereign human beings to themselves, and allow them to travel as they see fit.
    Except there is that pesky thing about the resources they will consume now that they've "made it" here.
    "The Patriarch"

No one is saying that U.S. citizens murdered anyone. But when you close your door on those seeking refuge...
    Oh? These are political asylum seekers, are they?

Or are they terrorists holding their own children hostage in hopes that they can have more children and pawn them off on us?

Do you really think we should be negotiating with terrorists? Wouldn't that just encourage more terrorists? Or is it better that these people kill only one child, see that it doesn't get them what they want, and be discouraged from killing more children?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Considering the death squads trained in American schools and funded by American dollars, (not to mention the war on drugs) it is possible that there is some blame for this.

'Blame' in the same way that Americans are to blame for what is happening in Iraq.
    Let's put the blame where it belongs - on the transnational oligarchy, not the American people. Our government does not answer to us, nor does it give us accurate information about what it is doing in our name.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Except there is that pesky thing about the resources they will consume now that they've "made it" here.
    So you agree with my above statement?

Then it appears that there is only one problem, the theft that is the welfare state (assuming every individual fits your preconceived judgement: guilty until prov-- err, deported)

Then don't promote the theft that is deportation, and create two problems. Two evils does not make a right.

So you're in favor of undocumented children being utterly free-range? That's mighty unique.

I am not in favor of the administrative bull$#@! going on related to immigration law enforcement. That doesn't mean it's not already happening. It also doesn't mean the answer to one child that was deported dying in their home country is to leave them all here, provide them with housing, food, education, and healthcare, and pretend they're going to grow up to be just the most amazingly productive citizens ever (with more advantages than a number of children whose parents are citizens).

The whole thing is silly on both sides, and there's too much money to be made in pretending there are no solutions.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

So you're in favor of undocumented children being utterly free-range? That's mighty unique.

I am not in favor of the administrative bull$#@! going on related to immigration law enforcement. That doesn't mean it's not already happening. It also doesn't mean the answer to one child that was deported dying in their home country is to leave them all here, provide them with housing, food, education, and healthcare, and pretend they're going to grow up to be just the most amazingly productive citizens ever (with more advantages than a number of children whose parents are citizens).

The whole thing is silly on both sides, and there's too much money to be made in pretending there are no solutions.
    I am in favor of the least coercive action. They should be free to seek help from giving individuals if they believe they need it. If they don't, they do not have to.

Either way, they should not be deported, using your own argument.

We simply can't accept everyone who seeks refuge - the sheer numbers would crush us.

The solution to situations where there are large numbers of people from a country who seek refuge here is to arm them and send them back. Ultimately if people want their rights respected, it is their responsibility to fight for them.

A number of countries use our asylum policy as a way to dump their undesirables on us - Castro famously emptied his prisons to dump them on our shores. Our policy facilitates the continuation of tyranny in these nations, acting as a release valve for the pressure which would otherwise overthrow them.

If Mexico hadn't been able to dump tens of millions of its people on us, it wouldn't be able to continue as the corrupt crony state it is.

I am in favor of the least coercive action. They should be free to seek help from giving individuals if they believe they need it. If they don't, they do not have to.

Either way, they should not be deported, using your own argument.
    Actually, using my argument, they should not be "processed" at all... nor eligible for any benefits, including education, healthcare (unless a private/charitable hospital decides to provide it, obviously), free/reduced housing, etc.. That cow has left the barn. You're "in favor" of a theory, but in practice what you're in favor of is providing numerous freebies --- which really do entice others to come here, despite what the OP would like to argue.

Strange, I still don't see you guys offering to put up these kids in your home rather than allow them to live in their dangerous homeland.

That's how I see it. These kids will be raised loveless in government institutions. They are not going to be freely living their lives or magically have a family to take care of them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast