Thread: Please help my friend Gage Skidmore reach his fundraising goal!

Thumbs up Please help my friend Gage Skidmore reach his fundraising goal!

Over the past five years, Gage Skidmore has been traveling across the country, coast to coast, simply to cover one of the most important political movements in our country's history. The campaigns of Ron and Rand Paul have proven to have a lasting effect on our country's overall demeanor, as evidenced by the rapid growth of the Liberty Caucus in the U.S. House, and the shift of many circles within the Republican Party towards a more non-interventionist foreign policy. Without people like Ron Paul educating the masses, this never could have happened.

Gage was a firsthand witness to the liberty movement after Ron Paul ran in 2008, and began by documenting the U.S. Senate campaign of a certain ophthalmologist from Bowling Green, Kentucky. Since then, he has attended more than 130 events from California to Texas to Iowa, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, Indiana, Arizona, and dozens of other states, uploading thousands of images in an attempt to combat the liberal media bias of other photo databases like AP or Getty. Photographing the liberty movement from the liberty perspective allows the average citizen to gain an accurate portrayal of the movement as a whole, and allows voters the opportunity to see the the movement that Ron and Rand Paul have inspired.

As we approach the 2016 election, and the campaign in 2015 gets closer and closer, I wanted to make a pitch for my friend Gage Skidmore to give him a boost to his fundraising efforts - by reaching out to the grassroots. Gage is only $185 short of his fundraising goal, and I think we should show him how much we appreciate his dedication to providing the liberty movement positive media coverage and the best political photos out there. Is it too much to ask for you to chip in $10-$20? I've already contributed $200.

This Indiegogo campaign will allow Gage to establish funds to travel and document the early phases of the 2016 election cycle. He's going to attend and post photos from all of the important events that the liberty movement would be interested in seeing covered, for as much as these funds allow him to do so. For those that donate, there are also several perks that are associated with certain dollar amounts, so please take advantage of those as well.

Please consider donating at the link below. If you would like to look at Gage's portfolio of images from the past five years, you can find his Ron Paul and Rand Paul photos by clicking each of their names.

All donations should be made at the following link: http://igg.me/at/2016victory/x/6350577

Thank you, and I guarantee those of you who contribute will consider this a worthy cause.

If you would like to contribute through Bitcoin, here is Gage's address: 15FmR54hu4f7c9yw4pP1WpaEBUZsboHpg8
    Last edited by Massachusetts; 08-23-2014 at 11:08 AM.
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Please consider donating. The situation in Ferguson, MO is the perfect example of how photographs in the media can create a narrative. We need to counter any narrative they try to use against Rand Paul and the liberty movement.
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Thank you Massachusetts, please do consider donating, as there are only a few days left!

Here is the link again if needed: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/r...fund/x/6350577
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

I like what Gage has done over these years. I'd like to support it.

I also have a habit of trying to speed-read things, including the OP of this thread. So maybe that's why I can't tell what this fund raising is for. It's possible that I would donate if I knew.

Could somebody say in one sentence, what that is?

"This Indiegogo campaign will allow Gage to establish funds to travel and document the early phases of the 2016 election cycle. "

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    "This Indiegogo campaign will allow Gage to establish funds to travel and document the early phases of the 2016 election cycle. "
    Thank you. The bold and underlined paragraph right above that kept drawing my eyes right to it.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    I like what Gage has done over these years. I'd like to support it.
    Thanks erowe1, hope you can donate!
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

I could see contributing if there was a "Perk" of The Collinz autographed photo.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I could see contributing if there was a "Perk" of The Collinz autographed photo.
    Thanks for donating Danke!

Thanks for donating Danke. Much appreciated. Let's keep it rolling!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

Randslide!

You stand no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post
    Thanks for donating Danke. Much appreciated. Let's keep it rolling!
    Oh my bad. I misread it. I thought it said keep it trolling.

Seriously though, I do offer my support.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Seriously though, I do offer my support.
    Thanks!

Only $175 to go!

I chipped in a small amount because I always enjoy your pictures, though I think you should really find a way to monetize your craft. The pics are too good to be working on charity.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    I chipped in a small amount because I always enjoy your pictures, though I think you should really find a way to monetize your craft. The pics are too good to be working on charity.
    Thanks brandon! And believe me, I've tried to monetize as much as I can, it's just not as much as many would think.

Only $165 to go!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's keep it going! Thanks brandon!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

There are only 9 days left, please donate now if you can!

Thanks for contributing erowe1!

Gage captures the best pictures of politicians of any photographer I've seen.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Gage captures the best pictures of politicians of any photographer I've seen.
    Thanks dannno!

bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Thanks to Neil Desmond for topping it off!