Thread: Rick Perry Selling Double-Mugshot T-Shirts

Rick Perry Selling Double-Mugshot T-Shirts

Pretty good idea, I think these will (unfortunately) go over well with GOP voters.

Texas Governor Rick Perry’s smiling mugshot now has its own t-shirt.

RickPAC is selling t-shirts bearing the mugshots of Perry and Rosemary Lehmberg, the Travis County District Attorney at the center of the governor’s indictment.

The front of the t-shirt features Perry’s mugshot with a stamp that says “WANTED” and the words “for securing the border and defeating Democrats.” And on the back- Lehmberg’s mugshot says “GUILTY” for “driving will intoxicated and perversion of Justice.”

Supporters can buy the t-shirt by donating $25 to RickPAC.
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...shot-t-shirts/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My POS Governor, if only they had indicted him for one of the many evil things he has done
    But nooooo, has to be stupid partisan bickering
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Should be: ' Missing,Whereabouts Unknown.Can Anybody Tell Me Where I Live?' Ron was too much of a gentleman to call Perry a moron.

Not going to lie, I think the shirts are funny. I also think Perry is totally in the right and will be exonerated in his case. I actually find Perry personally likeable, but just not intelligent enough to be president.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Not going to lie, I think the shirts are funny. I also think Perry is totally in the right and will be exonerated in his case. I actually find Perry personally likeable, but just not intelligent enough to be president.
    Yeah ,, I could probably drink a beer with the guy,, if it he did not have the ability to totally $#@! up the world.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

If anything, this guy is entertaining. In a clown sort of way.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Yeah ,, I could probably drink a beer with the guy,,
    Receipts indicate that he is more of a martini bar kinda guy.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.