Thread: What happens when you talk about Gaza (and heckle a senator) in Vermont

What happens when you talk about Gaza (and heckle a senator) in Vermont

Fireworks start after 3:15 mark in video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf2cCdgwgoM#t=159

Looks like Bernie is in same camp as disgraced SWC droneking's puppet masters.

Related

Giant flag in support of Palestinians draped on side of Manhattan Bridge

In the latest breach of security on New York City bridges, a large banner in the colors of the Palestinian flag was hanging on the south edge of the East River span, reading 'Boycott,' 'Divest,' 'Sanction.' It reads 'Gaza in our hearts' in the center.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 7:53 PM

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They should just invite citizens to these "meetings" and taze them as they walk through the door. It would save a lot of time and trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

He sounds like and looks like Larry David in the video lol. Honestly, Israel is an atrociously authoritarian state, and Gaza is a humanitarian disaster, but again - what does any of that have to do with us? It's none of our goddamn business. People kill people all over the world every day. Africa is almost an entire continent of humanitarian disasters. Why Gaza over say Congo? So...leave me, my money, and my liberties the hell out of that rat hole of violence - thanks.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Quote Originally Posted by Austrian Econ Disciple View Post
    He sounds like and looks like Larry David in the video lol. Honestly, Israel is an atrociously authoritarian state, and Gaza is a humanitarian disaster, but again - what does any of that have to do with us? It's none of our goddamn business. People kill people all over the world every day. Africa is almost an entire continent of humanitarian disasters. Why Gaza over say Congo? So...leave me, my money, and my liberties the hell out of that rat hole of violence - thanks.
    Bold mine. If after observing below facts, you won't have this question.

The Obama administration wants to give Israel more than $3 billion. Will it get it?

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...-requests-2015

U.S. Gives Israel More Grenades and Mortar Rounds for Gaza Offensive

7/30/14
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States has allowed Israel, waging an offensive in the Gaza Strip, to tap a local U.S. arms stockpile in the past week to resupply it with grenades and mortar rounds, a U.S. defense official said on Thursday.

Caution, very graphic images of USTF bombing aftermath in Gaza

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...dier-captured&

Cost of 9/11 and its aftermath: $5 trillion- MSN Money
    MSN Money
    Sep 7, 2011 - The human and emotional costs of 9/11 can never be measured. .... which concluded the total cost of the two wars to date at $3.2 trillion to $4 ...