Thread: Youth Crushed By Concrete Panels When He Attempts To Steal Metal SUPPORT Rods

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Youth Crushed By Concrete Panels When He Attempts To Steal Metal SUPPORT Rods

Well...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/08/...ng-metal-rods/
    A woman who said she was the aunt of one of the 15-year-olds, the boy who called 911, said her nephew told her that the boys were looking for scrap to “make money from it.”

“One of the pipes came loose, and another pipe, Dallas was trying to kick it, and when he did, the wall came down on him. They tried to get the wall off them, but the wall kept coming down,” she said.

Her nephew had minor injuries to his ribs, she said.

“Why put your life in danger like that? Is it an adrenaline rush to know that you all can get caught?” she asked.

Alsip police Lt. Jay Miller said there’s no fence around the yard, only “No trespassing” signs.

“They probably figure it’s pretty hard to steal things that heavy,” Miller said of the company.

The steel rods were “instrumental” in keeping the construction walls in place, and when Harden removed one or more of them, the walls fell, police said.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Darwin Award candidate?

I don't think it is a good idea to allow panels to be judge, jury and executioner.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Where's OSHA?
    I had a crane fall in heavy winds at the refinery I *work at* (they don't call me anymore because they know I am tired of their $#@!, and know they put their workers in danger) - luckily no one needed medical attention, but it was supposed to be a 1-week OSHA investigation - except OSHA was magically never... told... of... the... incident. It wasn't a small crane, either.

Of course, me being one of the 3 medical personnel on site... only heard about it a few days later, when a contractor told me he "nearly got it." Then he showed me a pic.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

I was being facetious..

Having worked in the trades for several decades has left me with a loathing for OSHA.

I was being facetious..

Having worked in the trades for several decades has left me with a loathing for OSHA.
    I knew you were being facetious, but I wanted to tell my story anyhow.

I dislike OSHA, but I dislike companies who treat their workers like crap more. My main job is to prevent OSHA recordables; but I was forced to downplay numerous injuries that, in all honesty, should have had immediate medical attention and been transported to a hospital. If an injury was anything serious to the point the safety officials knew the patient would seek medical attention on their own, after work hours, they would be fired within a day or two of the injury. It was awful.

A few of my patients that I had to fight tooth-and-nail to send out for medical care:

worker who lost fingertip; came off in glove as i was trying to safely remove the glove to assess the injury.
    worker who fell off a scaffold; ankle was swollen to double its size, extreme pain, could not put any weight on it.
    worker who had a piece of coke fall from scaffold; impacted hardhat with 1/2in dent, bleeding from head. Not oriented to person, place, time. Didn't know name.
    worker with finger broken obviously... his finger at the knuckle was at 45deg angle.
    worker with tib-fib fracture, puncturing through thigh. no need for explanation.

--------

Anyway, this guy sounds like he's be best friends with this guy who got stuck in a water pipe.

Everytime I think people really aren't that dumb, a news article proves me wrong.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

When you spend as much time as AuH2O building up a reputation, you don't even need to mention race in order to post something like this and expect people to conclude that your motivation is to paint a picture of what America will be like when whites are a minority.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    I knew you were being facetious, but I wanted to tell my story anyhow.

I dislike OSHA, but I dislike companies who treat their workers like crap more. My main job is to prevent OSHA recordables; but I was forced to downplay numerous injuries that, in all honesty, should have had immediate medical attention and been transported to a hospital. If an injury was anything serious to the point the safety officials knew the patient would seek medical attention on their own, after work hours, they would be fired within a day or two of the injury. It was awful.
    Same thing at the operation I work for.

The medical/legal dept. is concerned with one thing only, "massaging" the incident so that it is not a recordable/LTA.

Every "scrapper" I've encountered is in reality a thief that will go on your property and take stuff that looks valuable. If confronted they feign like they thought you didn't want it. I've had stuff stolen, a huge metal plate used for a loading dock, that would take two men to lift.

Scrappers are just theives. Nothing more. Maybe 1 out of a 100 is honest but doubt it. If I encounter one again, I'm just calling the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Every "scrapper" I've encountered is in reality a thief that will go on your property and take stuff that looks valuable. If confronted they feign like they thought you didn't want it. I've had stuff stolen, a huge metal plate used for a loading dock, that would take two men to lift.

Scrappers are just theives. Nothing more. Maybe 1 out of a 100 is honest but doubt it. If I encounter one again, I'm just calling the cops.
    No, not really.

Thieves are just thieves.

And if you call the police on someone who is as off the grid as many scrappers for nothing more than collecting metal, do not be surprised when they come back and knock your windows out, or otherwise get even.

Only a coward calls the police.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Youth Crushed By Concrete Panels When He Attempts To Steal Metal SUPPORT Rods
    Good.

OSHA was magically never... told... of... the... incident.
    Good.

The medical/legal dept. is concerned with one thing only, "massaging" the incident so that it is not a recordable/LTA.
    Good.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    When you spend as much time as AuH2O building up a reputation, you don't even need to mention race in order to post something like this and expect people to conclude that your motivation is to paint a picture of what America will be like when whites are a minority.
    Gimme a break. I don't have to really search for stories like this since they are too numerous to mention. They are all over. Regardless, this story has more to do with stupidity and recklessness, which seems to afflict all members of the human race.

Gimme a break.
    Give the forum a break and you'll get one too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Give the forum a break and you'll get one too...
    Jeez. Another one..........Do you multiply with water?

Jeez. Another one..........Do you multiply with water?
    No, I do it in my head.

I've never seen a race of humans that didn't have some mighty stupid samples in the mix. There's no reason to bring race into it when discussing stupid people. There really isn't.

But you do. And we don't need that.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post

Meth makes metals more attractive.

No, I do it in my head.

I've never seen a race of humans that didn't have some mighty stupid samples in the mix. There's no reason to bring race into it when discussing stupid people. There really isn't.

But you do. And we don't need that.
    I never stated it or insinuated it. I really need to borrow the glasses you're wearing.

There ought to be a law the prohibits things from falling when their supports are removed. Won't someone please think of the children?

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    There ought to be a law the prohibits things from falling when their supports are removed. Won't someone please think of the children?
    Rest assured, Bernie Sanders is working on it.

I never stated it or insinuated it. I really need to borrow the glasses you're wearing.
    Either that or you need to learn how to be subtle. And since I'm one of at least three people here saying the same thing...

Either that or you need to learn how to be subtle. And since I'm one of at least three people here saying the same thing...
    I get what you're saying about him. I suspect the same. But this is a perfect example of potential darwin award winner. Why even bring race into it unless you are worried about race just as much as him? I have no idea what race the kid was. But this is truly a case of "he did it to himself". Sometimes nature gets justice right.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I get what you're saying about him. I suspect the same. But this is a perfect example of potential darwin award winner. Why even bring race into it unless you are worried about race just as much as him? I have no idea what race the kid was. But this is truly a case of "he did it to himself". Sometimes nature gets justice right.
    No doubt.

When I brought the subject up, it was in another thread...

I was being facetious..

OSHA makes people less likely to report injuries, in my experience. Companies will try to get rid of employees who were injured rather than fix the issues because OSHA makes it really difficult to produce anything in a reasonable manner and wants to treat everyone like they're in kindergarten.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It's hard to be subtle when the citizens of this country are being literally barraged with elements of racial warfare, so as to bring about some perverse government solution. People need to stop being manipulated and correct the record. I have no problem with black people. Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. But don't piss on me and tell that it's raining. Can you believe that we have the MSM and large segments of the black community pushing the meme of a serious White on black homicide epidemic? Are they freaking serious? How can free thinking, rational people consciously walk around and not counter this fiction? We have many people in this forum who are even too cowardly to point this out. And then you have some fools countering that you have to be a Nazi for even questioning the Cultural Marxism playbook which is on display in this country 365 days a year. When people are scared to say something, the opposition has already won.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-26-2014 at 11:22 PM.

Can you believe that we have the MSM and large segments of the black community pushing the meme of White on black homicide epidemic? Are they freaking serious? How do people walk around and not counter this fiction? We have many people in this forum who are even too cowardly to point this out.
    No, they aren't serious, they're trolling. Yes, their trolling is serious. Our only hope is not to be what they paint us as. Yes, that is a fiction, far, far more Americans of African descent are killed by their own. The fiction is obviously designed to cover up the fact that we do have a killing epidemic--police killing us. Are there people here too cowardly to point this out? Have seen few, and most aren't so much cowardly as apologists. All that is irrelevant.

What is relevant is they will tar us with anything they can think of, and the tiniest little display of racism will be like using a metal spatula--it'll destroy our Teflon. We can't afford that. We really can't. There's too much at stake for us to indulge whatever little whatevers we're fond of indulging at the expense of the nation.

It isn't too much to ask to be careful. Very careful.

No, they aren't serious, they're trolling. Yes, their trolling is serious. Our only hope is not to be what they paint us as. Yes, that is a fiction, far, far more Americans of African descent are killed by their own. The fiction is obviously designed to cover up the fact that we do have a killing epidemic--police killing us. Are there people here too cowardly to point this out? Have seen few, and most aren't so much cowardly as apologists. All that is irrelevant.

What is relevant is they will tar us with anything they can think of, and the tiniest little display of racism will be like using a metal spatula--it'll destroy our Teflon. We can't afford that. We really can't. There's too much at stake for us to indulge whatever little whatevers we're fond of indulging at the expense of the nation.

It isn't too much to ask to be careful. Very careful.
    Ok. I will refrain from commenting any further, but I don't how we as a nation can keep going down the same tired path over and over again. It's like being tied to a utility pole and being repeatedly beaten for decades with the same lies.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-26-2014 at 11:30 PM.