Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Islamic State fighters: "We will drown all of you in blood.''

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    My dad played baseball for the Air Force. Technically he's a veteran, LOL.
    Well , that's a pretty good gig , I played Football , boxed , played soccer and pitched relief when I was not in theatre, coached a kids team once......I enjoyed it all too ....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Mine was a shad bit too young for WW2. I had two uncles on the other hand which went into the Army. One as an enlisted man who ended up in the motor pool at Bragg and one as a P51 Mustang pilot in the Pacific theater. Neither saw any action though.
    I did my time during the Vietnam War stateside with a couple of ten day training excursions off the coast on two different carriers. Based out of Albany Georgia with a squadron of RA5C Vigilantes. The carrier thing was the highlight of my tour.
    You lucked out , enjoy .

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Well , I worked my ass off all week this week , have to next week too , still have not " drowned in blood " . I call this nonsense, but if someone thinks they can , I may consider it over next weeks work.....LOL

The US condemns IS for selling black market oil from Syria with sanctions, but make Kurdish allies do the same. Makes perfect sense right?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The US condemns IS for selling black market oil from Syria with sanctions, but make Kurdish allies do the same. Makes perfect sense right?
    Why exactly do you suppose that is? I mean, it seems that we treat our worst enemies far better than our most loyal friends.
    Last edited by navy-vet; 08-30-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    You lucked out , enjoy .
    Thanks, I guess I did.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789