Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Islamic State fighters: "We will drown all of you in blood.''

Quote Originally Posted by Muwahid View Post
    There's more of us brown people, than there are you Americans.

Silly threats like this, is why those towers are down. Keep playing cowboy until you go down like Rome did.
    Looks to be fairly similar to Rome to me.I always wanted to be a cowboy , until I was one , then wished I was a jazz musician .
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-23-2014 at 12:16 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By the way for the cowboy wannabe's posting images of what the turrorists did on 9/11 do you think Muslims don't remember images like this

“I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    What was that?

Wow you learned how to bold text.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I'll bet if somebody slaughtered your entire family you would probably say something worse than that about who did it.
    If someone slaughtered my family and I was still alive , I would not be talking to anyone .

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does this guy have any family/friends? We should probably drop bombs on them too, pre-emptively, in case they get pissed off about bombing this "we will drown all of you in blood" guy. Just a thought.
    I didn't say anything about his family or friends. You insinuated that. I said him and his squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I didn't say anything about his family or friends. You insinuated that. I said him and his squad.
    Oh ok, my mistake. I was just thinking about the future when his family or friends start to get pissed off and say "we will drown all of you in blood for bombing the 'we will drown all of you in blood' friend of ours."

I'm just thinking we should try to keep 1 step ahead of the terrorists, ya know?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Yes. In fact, I just had a Army recruiter come to my door not long ago asking for him. We had a long pow-wow.
    I am not trying to sound confrontational but if you are against your son going what possibly could bring you to justify another's going?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I am not trying to sound confrontational but if you are against your son going what possibly could bring you to justify another's going?
    It is ultimately not my choice what my son chooses to do. Am I thankful that he chose to go to college instead? Of course. But we don't need to send physical bodies over there to remove such a threat. Oh no. Not at all. Now you're talking strategy, though. Which I'm not going to debate. I disagree with a boots on the ground scenario.

Oh ok, my mistake. I was just thinking about the future when his family or friends start to get pissed off and say "we will drown all of you in blood for bombing the 'we will drown all of you in blood' friend of ours."

I'm just thinking we should try to keep 1 step ahead of the terrorists, ya know?
    Yeah, I'm probably not much on "strategery". I was kind of peeved because the feller made a threat like that to me. You know? What am I supposed to do? Jump around and sing that new Happy song or something? I hate that song.

It is ultimately not my choice what my son chooses to do. Am I thankful that he chose to go to college instead? Of course. But we don't need to send physical bodies over there to remove such a threat. Oh no. Not at all. Now you're talking strategy, though. Which I'm not going to debate. I disagree with a boots on the ground scenario.
    Is the mind not affected by launching munitions which invariably result in civilian deaths? Watching said civilian deaths?

When in ten years this is proven as another useless intervention, are those who watched children playing etc., yet were ordered to launch the munitions regardless given a solemn apology?

Are their suicides simply collateral damage? Who pays for their medication?

And when the children whose family was incinerated grows up and attacks here or there... and the people are further whipped up into a war frenzy, what is to be said for the cost of this/that intervention? Just put it in dollars? Claim these machines are a cleaner way to conduct war?

And your point of not having your child over there plays on this. Would you imagine him launching a missile? Watching the bodies crawl around until bleeding to death? Is that something you'd wish for them to be haunted with?

Incentivize the poor with promises of currency and indoctrinate them throughout their schooling. Let them go insane with what they've seen.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Is the mind not affected by launching munitions which invariably result in civilian deaths? Watching said civilian deaths?

When in ten years this is proven as another useless intervention, are those who watched children playing etc., yet were ordered to launch the munitions regardless given a solemn apology?

Are their suicides simply collateral damage? Who pays for their medication?

And when the children whose family was incinerated grows up and attacks here or there... and the people are further whipped up into a war frenzy, what is to be said for the cost of this intervention? Just put it in dollars at this moment? Claim these machines are a cleaner way to conduct war?

And your point of not having your child over there plays on this. Would you imagine him launching a missile? Watching the bodies crawl around until bleeding to death? Is that something you'd wish for them to be haunted with?

Incentivize the poor with promises of currency and indoctrinate them throughout their schooling. Let them go insane with what they've seen.
    Yes, I know. I get all of that. And I've said the same thing many, many times but what are we supposed to do then? Sit behind our monitors and sing nanny nanny boo boo when we read things like this in the op and hope that they don't attempt to keep their word?
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-23-2014 at 01:11 AM.

Yes, I know. I get all of that. And I've said the same thing many, many times but what are we supposed to do then? Sit behind our monitors and sing nanny nanny boo boo when we read things like this in the op and hope that they don't keep their word?
    Well, bringing home the targets that they're most able to attack would be a start.

Quit bombing the region.

Offer war criminals as a token of peace.

It won't end. They've involved this country's name in over a hundred interventions. They've funded and trained and armed a lot of the worst of the worst. Bombing them in perpetuity, one, won't solve the problem, it'll make it worse, and two, will bankrupt this country.

If you're not ready to have your children drop that missile (which while killing perhaps a few bad guys, if intelligence is good [which it isn't, often], will kill innocents, then don't advocate for another's to.

Your argument could be used to invade Iraq circa '03. At what point is it clear what is going on? "They $#@!ed up bad the last time but [the same $#@!ing people!] promise it will be a clean strike this time."

Come on, man. You're smarter than this.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "They $#@!ed up bad the last time but [the same $#@!ing people!] promise it will be a clean strike this time."

Yes. That's essentially what I was hoping for if it came to that.

You don't think it's going to happen that way, huh?

Yes. That's essentially what I was hoping for if it came to that.

You don't think it's going to happen that way, huh?
    It is certain to a near impossibility of occurring else-wise.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 08-23-2014 at 01:36 AM.

Leave the Muslims/Arabs alone already. These "radicalized" people are the direct result of our actions, and if we direct more violence against them, this will never end.

Hell, I'm a peacenik and I'd go after every one of you who promoted these things if it got my child killed. Come on now...think!

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Leave the Muslims/Arabs alone already. These "radicalized" people are the direct result of our actions, and if we direct more violence against them, this will never end.

Hell, I'm a peacenik and I'd go after every one of you who promoted these things if it got my child killed. Come on now...think!
    OK. I'll stop now. I'm not so mad about it after kcchiefs reminders anyway. BUT...but...if'n Mr. Terist does feel froggy and jumps out of the bushes or something I'm whippin his ass right there. He did say any place, you know. So that's my final word on it.

It'll make me feel better. This guy just said that "We will drown all of you in blood.''
    WWWWWAAAAA! Mommy, the mean boy down the street said mean things to me. Let's kill him!

I am amazed at how easily rational people can be led to say "let's kill them all!" This is why there will be no end to war in my lifetime.

Killing leads to killing leads to killing. And everyone thinks, stupidly, that if we just have a really BIG killing, just this one time, just these evil people, then the killing will stop. If you think that you are a fool.

Leave me out of it.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    WWWWWAAAAA! Mommy, the mean boy down the street said mean things to me. Let's kill him!

I am amazed at how easily rational people can be led to say "let's kill them all!" This is why there will be no end to war in my lifetime.

Killing leads to killing leads to killing. And everyone thinks, stupidly, that if we just have a really BIG killing, just this one time, just these evil people, then the killing will stop. If you think that you are a fool.

Leave me out of it.
    Well. Wuh hah happened wuh that it was the Islamic State fighters down the street that had said that "We will drown all of you in blood'' and that they would do so "in any place''. It's a bit of a different scenario but yes. Good points, none the less, Acala.

I was in a bit of a rare mood last night so please do excuse comments out of the norm. Happens...

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post

Leave me out of it.
    Pretty much it. The cycle goes on. "thems are fighting words" is very powerful in provoking fighting. This thread is a very good example of human nature.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post

This line right there is why I hate the people that want a civil war in America on these forums. You, your child, my children and I will have no choice. They will have brought the war directly to your doorstep all in the name of ending wars...
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's more of us brown people, than there are you Americans.

Silly threats like this, is why those towers are down. Keep playing cowboy until you go down like Rome did.
    I thought you were an America?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This situation seems ripe for Marque and Reprisal. If I were POTUS, I would deploy priority intelligence against the threat, once we have stopped a few live attacks (if they choose to make them), then draw up and make a case before Congress for Marque and Reprisal to eradicate their entire network, surgically. As in knives over guns, and make a bounty chart for private militia and private bounty orgs to collect up the network and bring them to our Marines alive or dead in exchange for cash payment of six to seven figure bounties each value depending. Run it like a well defended business with a mobile and hidden HQ. We support and pay the locals on the ground bringing us high value network associates.

Completely absorb the network creating the attacks, and only that network. Just vanish all of them in as quick a period as possible using local assets and international private militia (privateers) and then leave, preferably leaving as little if any trace of your presence ever having been. Take the network out as clean as possible and go home.

A subcontinental size operation would likely be just one platoon of MARSOC, maybe augmented with one squad each of Army SOF, Navy SOF, Air Force SOF or second Navy SOF element (depending on mission), a heavy Intell detachment operating hand in hand with CIA assets on the ground, and a heavy command element containing (probably) a Lt Col Accountant, in charge of the M&R accounts and disbursements. Payouts for captured or killed targets. It would have to be commanded by the Marines or Navy (therefore MARSOC being the primary, Could possibly also be SEAL operated Constitutionally...) for Constitutional reasons in situations short of a Declaration of War. Marque and such always go through Navy Branches for a reason.

The point being, if it is a legitimate threat, focus all those googlebillion dollar intelligence assets on the threat as necessary to intercept a live threat, if the live attacks do materialize, then make the case for terror-piracy and cut half a billion to a drawing account for a certain LtCol paying bounties for (preferably) living members of a terror network.

When we refuse to make their propaganda for them, there is less blowback. If a group actively attacking the US just kinda disappears leaving vacuum behind, well, it makes a hell of a lot less blowback.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I thought you were an America?
    I am. But if America felt it necessary to wipe my people out, I'd never call myself American again.

You can only imagine the identity crisis of Arab Americans in a post 9/11 world.

I am. But if America felt it necessary to wipe my people out, I'd never call myself American again.

You can only imagine the identity crisis of Arab Americans in a post 9/11 world.
    And yet if (hypothetically) there were some active group like ISIS who were actively doing attacks on the US, I don't imagine you would feel much remorse if they and they alone were silently removed from operation basically worldwide. I said from the start that oh-bomb-ya's bombing campaign was the worst thing they could possibly do to 'protect' those Christians. What we are doing is wrong, however a right way DOES exist to deal with legitimate threats. Just because the US created and cultivated the threat, does not mean that we can roll over and passively allow our throats to be slit when the blowback comes calling. Unfortunately, my faith in this government to do the right thing is somewhere between nil and zero.

I don't label myself an AmeriKan as things stand. Hope I don't get caught in the crossfire.

Do you consider IS to be "your people?"
    Last edited by phill4paul; 08-23-2014 at 11:38 AM.

Does anyone know if we stopped running weapons to ISIS in Syria? Indications are we're still doing that... talk about a FUBAR policy.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    And yet if (hypothetically) there were some active group like ISIS who were actively doing attacks on the US, I don't imagine you would feel much remorse if they and they alone were silently removed from operation basically worldwide. I said from the start that oh-bomb-ya's bombing campaign was the worst thing they could possibly do to 'protect' those Christians. What we are doing is wrong, however a right way DOES exist to deal with legitimate threats. Just because the US created and cultivated the threat, does not mean that we can roll over and passively allow our throats to be slit when the blowback comes calling. Unfortunately, my faith in this government to do the right thing is somewhere between nil and zero.
    I believe everyone has the right to self-defense whether American, Arab, or whoever.

The issue here is America instigated the problem, and now everyones coming to the conclusion "now we have to get rid of them!", theres no such thing as getting rid of IS without a huge amount of collateral damage (which will just create a new IS later down the road from blowback).

Not to sound like an advocate of IS, but the man who murdered Foley said the life of the next American rests on the decision of Obama, meaning if you attack us again, we'll kill more Americans. But the stubbornness and bravado of Americans cannot accept that, and they will at the risk of their own people, will try to "punish IS". Clearly if given the option, IS will choose not to engage the US in a fight, so if the US halts military operations IS is likely to go back to fighting within the Iraqi and Syrian borders.

In other words you reacted emotionally to someone saying to kill Muslims in mass with no regard to innocence or guilt yet you fail to see how some Americans reacted emotionally when an isis spokesperson said they were going to kill all Americans?
    Last edited by klamath; 08-23-2014 at 04:44 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    In other words you reacted emotionally to someone saying to kill Muslims in mass with no regard to innocence or guilt yet you fail to see how some Americans reacted emotionally when an isis spokesperson said they were going to kill all Americans? muslim .
    There you go. That's what I was looking for. This was really all that I was trying to demonstrate here in my series of postings. Very good, klamath.

Now, let me ask this. Do you think for one second that the same model of "education" that I recieved here after my comments will come from those who surround the man who claims to drown us all in blood? Now, that is a general question. You don't have to answer it.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-23-2014 at 02:53 PM.

US Central Command has released footage which it says shows two recent airstrikes on militants in Iraq. It said on Friday that it conducted three airstrikes on Monday around the Mosul Dam. The airstrikes "destroyed two IS (Islamic State, former known as ISIS) armed vehicles and a machine gun emplacement that was firing on Iraqi forces," Centcom said in a statement. The US has launched airstrikes this month to support Iraqi and Kurdish forces looking to reclaim territory seized by the Islamic State group.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast