Islamic State fighters: "We will drown all of you in blood.''

More blowback...
    ---------------
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1408665793000-AP-Mideast-Syria.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	2941
    After U.S. planes bombed its forces in Iraq, the jihadist juggernaut that calls itself the Islamic State threatened to attack Americans "in any place,'' adding for good measure: "We will drown all of you in blood.''

For now, facing a multi-front war and bombs falling on their fighters' heads, the Islamic State's leaders probably lack the time and opportunity to plot a strike on the U.S. homeland.

That could change if thousands of fighters with Western passports return home, terrorism analysts warn.

"Right now, they have plenty of other things to worry about and bigger fish to fry,'' says Mia Bloom, an expert on suicide terrorism. But "everybody's worried about what happens when these guys come back'' – especially after the U.S. bombing.

Continued: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...iraq/14408951/
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    soRRy, the g00bermint stole all my blood...may i interest you in a ham sandwich?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I don't know. We already started. May as well finish dropping the payload on them if they're going to start talking that kind of nonsense. That's my two cents. It's not like these people aren't already killing everything in site. It's harsh, I know. That's just how I feel about it.

Bombing everywhere... keep the military industrial complex producing.

BTW, you hear nothing in media about the nighttime aerial bombings going on across Libya. The only nations not to deny or confirm involvement are the US and UK. The same USUAL SUSPECTS...

As they say, "Wherever there's oil..."
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

the Islamic State threatened to attack Americans "in any place,'' adding for good measure: "We will drown all of you in blood.''

everybody's worried about what happens when these guys come back

So are they gonna set up no refusal forced blood draw checkpoints too?

What was Mohammed's mother's name?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    As they say, "Wherever there's oil..."
    Is it that, or is it that these are the countries who were going to accept other than the U.S. dollar for their oil?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just a tip to ISIS: next time maybe hit the white house and capitol rather than the equivalent of the WTC. It would be more effective for all of us. The pentagon was a fine target. I don't mind that. Federal Reserve, even better. I wouldn't be caught dead at any of those places. Oh, IRS buildings, even better. Just wishful thinking that the inevitable blowback could actually be an improvement. A man can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Is it that, or is it that these are the countries who were going to accept other than the U.S. dollar for their oil?
    Double Jeopardy... I'm trying to figure out how and which master are sending the direct orders to make the moves... NSC, Treasury secretary, FED chairman, all those stink tanks... today on C-SPAN was, "Bash Putin and Russia Day" for media, and it was the usual propagandists from the beltway, centers/foundations/local rag print/institutes. There was one clown who stated, "PUTIN is just like Bernie Madoff, living in his own disillusion warped world."

They have to keep the Paper PONZI going...
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 08-22-2014 at 10:01 AM.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Truly evil people.
    My reaction is different. Every time I hear these things I think "CIA directed script."

^Ding! Ding! Thread winner!

They should rename the ISIS into the GLA lol.
    If you know the RTS that is in then you what the GLA are lol.

Islamic State fighters: "We will drown all of you in blood.''
    You'd better pack a lunch. This will take you a while.

It couldn't possibly be both things.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Instead of funding government to deal with threats such as this why not just provide them with transportation to our shores?

I'd much rather chip in for that than pay taxes out the ass.

Besides then we'd see whose alligator mouth is overloading their canary ass...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Any idea how many tunnels there are from Mexico into the U.S.? Hundreds. They sometimes leave their prayer rugs and literature where they camp. This group is well funded, and there is evidence that they have been collaborating with the Mexican drug cartel. They're already here.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I don't know. We already started. May as well finish dropping the payload on them if they're going to start talking that kind of nonsense. That's my two cents. It's not like these people aren't already killing everything in site. It's harsh, I know. That's just how I feel about it.
    Right. Might as well keep senselessly bombing people you can't hope to defeat with bombs. After all, it's only human beings who have not attacked us that we are killing. And we can afford endless war . . . oh wait.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

If only there were a ruthless dictator in Iraq who could stomp out the threat before it grew to be significant!

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    If only there were a ruthless dictator in Iraq who could stomp out the threat before it grew to be significant!
    Wouldn't that be nice?
    "The Patriarch"

GlobalPostAugust 21, 2014 17:56
    Full text of the last email the Islamic State sent to the Foley family

HOW LONG WILL THE SHEEP FOLLOW THE BLIND SHEPPARD?

A message to the American government and their sheep like citizens:

We have left you alone since your disgraceful defeat in Iraq. We did not interfere in your country or attack your citizens while they were safe in their homes despite our capability to do so!

As for the scum of your society who are held prisoner by us, THEY DARED TO ENTER THE LION’S DEN AND WHERE EATEN!

You were given many chances to negotiate the release of your people via cash transactions as other governments have accepted,
    We have also offered prisoner exchanges to free the Muslims currently in your detention like our sister Dr Afia Sidiqqi, however you proved very quickly to us that this is NOT what you are interested in.

You have no motivation to deal with the Muslims except with the language of force, a language you were given in “Arabic translation” when you attempted to occupy the land of Iraq!
    Now you return to bomb the Muslims of Iraq once again, this time resorting to Arial attacks and “proxy armies”, all the while cowardly shying away from a face-to-face confrontation!

Today our swords are unsheathed towards you, GOVERNMENT AND CITIZENS ALIKE! AND WE WILL NOT STOP UNTILL WE QUENCH OUR THIRST FOR YOUR BLOOD.

You do not spare our weak, elderly, women or children so we will NOT spare yours!

You and your citizens will pay the price of your bombings!

The first of which being the blood of the American citizen, James Foley!

He will be executed as a DIRECT result of your transgressions towards us!

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...t-foley-family
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    GlobalPostAugust 21, 2014 17:56
    Full text of the last email the Islamic State sent to the Foley family

HOW LONG WILL THE SHEEP FOLLOW THE BLIND SHEPPARD?

A message to the American government and their sheep like citizens:

We have left you alone since your disgraceful defeat in Iraq. We did not interfere in your country or attack your citizens while they were safe in their homes despite our capability to do so!

As for the scum of your society who are held prisoner by us, THEY DARED TO ENTER THE LION’S DEN AND WHERE EATEN!

You were given many chances to negotiate the release of your people via cash transactions as other governments have accepted,
    We have also offered prisoner exchanges to free the Muslims currently in your detention like our sister Dr Afia Sidiqqi, however you proved very quickly to us that this is NOT what you are interested in.

You have no motivation to deal with the Muslims except with the language of force, a language you were given in “Arabic translation” when you attempted to occupy the land of Iraq!
    Now you return to bomb the Muslims of Iraq once again, this time resorting to Arial attacks and “proxy armies”, all the while cowardly shying away from a face-to-face confrontation!

Today our swords are unsheathed towards you, GOVERNMENT AND CITIZENS ALIKE! AND WE WILL NOT STOP UNTILL WE QUENCH OUR THIRST FOR YOUR BLOOD.

You do not spare our weak, elderly, women or children so we will NOT spare yours!

You and your citizens will pay the price of your bombings!

The first of which being the blood of the American citizen, James Foley!

He will be executed as a DIRECT result of your transgressions towards us!

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...t-foley-family
    You may want to forward that message to Rudy Giuliani, since he doesn't get "blowback".

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    They should write George Bush and Dick Cheney a thank you note. Bin Laden played us like a fiddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    You may want to forward that message to Rudy Giuliani, since he doesn't get "blowback".
    Oh No... Rudy Giuliani gets BLOWBACK without a doubt, he just won't admit it...Why? His motive is to profit and push the fear and hysteria meme, and that's why unsurprisingly, Rudy runs a security Firm and anything else that's basically a parasitic profit center off of government funds/corporate welfare/police state.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

I live in a city with a lot of Muslims. A lot of my neighbors are Muslims. I don't know how you would know if they were part of sleeper cells. Most of them are families. The few I've met have been nice...although some of the men are arrogant. One of the teachers at the Islamic school near me, hand delivered a package to me that the post office delivered to him by mistake, which I thought was a nice thing to do. That same school was targeted a few years ago as a terrorist front.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post

Agreed. They're bad people who want to do bad things. Terminate with extreme prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Truly evil people.
    Yes,,they are.

Whois Mia Bloom
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Bloom

CFR author promoting her own agenda,, and book.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    They should rename the ISIS into the GLA lol.
    If you know the RTS that is in then you what the GLA are lol.

I always preferred a raptor rush with the USA using Air Force General.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast