Thread: Man kills 4 Americans because of US intervention in Middle East

Man kills 4 Americans because of US intervention in Middle East

A man accused of shooting to death two men in Seattle on June 1 and a man in New Jersey later that month was charged Wednesday with gunning down a 30-year-old in the Skyway area in April — all, he allegedly told police, as “vengeance” for U.S. actions in the Mideast.

Ali Muhammad Brown, 40, is quoted in charging documents as saying that he they were “just kills” and that he was “just doing my small part” as a self-styled jihadist.

More:
    http://q13fox.com/2014/08/20/police-...ns-in-mideast/

From court documents:

During this interview Brown stated that he strictly followed the Muslim faith and as part of his beliefs, he had become angry with "evil" that the government was allowing to take place in the United States, and was also angry with the role the United States government was taking in the countries of Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan that had led to the death of innocent civilians and children there. Brown mentioned drug use as an "evil act" amongst others. During the interview Brown also stated that, as part of his beliefs, if a "man sees evil then he must take action against that evil."

During the interview, which was audio recorded, Brown made the following statements about his motivation for that murder:

--"My mission is my mission between me and my lord. That's it."
    --"My mission is vengeance. For the lives, millions of lives are lost every day."
    --"Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, all these places where innocent lives are being taken every single day."
    --"All these lives are taken every single day by America, by this government. So a life for a life."
    --"This is why this happened in West Orange."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He might think he has a point, but in reality he is using others' brutality as an excuse to be brutal himself. He can say its for god, or for innocents, but he just wasted some random people effectively making him a piece of $#@!. $#@! him.