Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Considering going to Ferguson

Considering going to Ferguson

I'm strongly considering going to Ferguson. Any forum members nearby who would have a place to crash or camp? Would anyone like to go and split the cost of a campsite? Carpool? SeanTX? tod evans? acptulsa? Anyone?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And do what?
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    And do what?
    ...get his ass kicked by the cops or the natives.

If I had a week off and some bail money to blow I would consider going there and getting my ass kicked by someone. I would fit in with the natives much better than the Officers of the Law I suspect. Good at sign making too.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    If I had a week off and some bail money to blow I would consider going there and getting my ass kicked by someone. I would fit in with the natives much better than the Officers of the Law I suspect. Good at sign making too.

gotta feelin' this won't be your last chance to line up...

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I think it would be great to go and get a first hand account of what is going down. I can't unfortunately.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

don't get yourself shot

You want to go to the ghetto for what reason? Loot, burn, fight with the cops? If you are a white person, get your ass kicked by the natives?

There isn't enough money in the world to pay me to go within 100 mile of there.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You want to go to the ghetto for what reason? Loot, burn, fight with the cops? If you are a white person, get your ass kicked by the natives?

There isn't enough money in the world to pay me to go within 100 mile of there.
    Correct. Read this to it's entirety. There are certain places you avoid and it has more to do with this subclass in the cities as opposed to all black folks. Remember that.

http://americanthinker.com/2014/08/b...mcdonalds.html

Police were constantly responding to late-night fights, assaults, and disturbances among huge crowds that were mostly black – a problem one top police official called a “drain on resources.” Most of the reported incidents, some 200 in the three years preceding Ward and Crisp's deaths, involved black-on-black violence by gang bangers and, according to one police officer, members of black college fraternities. One police report described an unidentified man's head getting bashed against a curb. White patrons appeared to be especially susceptible and at risk -- and when they were attacked, the blows were particularly vicious. The hours of 2-to-3 A.M. on Saturdays and Sundays were especially volatile, with at least a dozen fights and assaults reported during those hours in the year preceding these deaths.

For Ward and Giesen, the trouble started seconds after exiting McDonald's front door. “You're in the wrong neck of the woods, cowboys,” Giesen recalled a young black male saying.

Unwittingly, they'd blundered into a highly-charged situation. Shortly before they'd arrived, two black males had gotten into a loud argument inside the restaurant. A gun was brandished. But manager Lindsey Ives, a black woman, didn't call the police. She told the men to take their dispute outside.

In an instant, a bloodthirsty mob was upon them.

A fist slammed into Giesen's face. Ward tried to break-up the altercation, according to trial testimony. Instead, he suffered a brutal mob stomping lasting several minutes. Some 20 young black males closed in -- mercilessly kicking and punching his head and body and even jumping on him after he fell to the ground, witnesses said. Giesen was knocked unconscious.

An athletic young man -- 5-foot-6 and 163 pounds -- Ward had a handsome face framed by a mop of rusty brown hair. But after the beating, one witness -- a retired U.S. Marine and one of a few white customers -- said Ward's face was “really messed up”; was “broken” and “mushy” and “just did not look natural.”

Bean and Crisp, both 19, rounded the corner of the drive-through to see the mob stomping. The horrified and frightened young women jumped out of the SUV screaming for it to stop. Crisp, Ward's girlfriend, even rushed into the melee, according to trial testimony. Blood poured from Ward's face. Some nearby good-Samaritans, including a few black females, helped the frantic teens lift their dates into the 4Runner's back seat; Ward was unable to speak or walk. Danisha Stern, a trial witness, then told them to “get out of there . . . it’s not safe.”

Immediately, the terrified girls took that advice -- rather than waiting for police. Bean, Giesen's date, took the wheel with Crisp occupying the front passenger seat. Speeding away, Bean made a frantic across-town dash for an emergency room. She worried somebody from the McDonald's mob might follow and run her off the road.

Ward was drifting in and out of consciousness. Blood was everywhere. Fearing he was slipping away, Crisp frantically climbed into the back seat, kneeling on the floorboard to do what she could -- pushing him back into his seat when he slumped forward. They had been dating three months. The girls were “freaking out,” Giesen recalled. “I remember lots of screaming and yelling going on.”
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-21-2014 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Correct. Read this to it's entirety. There are certain places you avoid and it has more to do with this subclass in the cities as opposed to all black folks. Remember that.

You and 69360 keep that fear alive and stay outta the cities for us please. I think it also has to do with the type of attitude you have. Ya see, calling people natives and making blanket assumptions rarely stops behind the keyboard. It is like introducing a new dog to the pack. Act like a stuck up prick that fears the "natives" and you are likely to be treated with a similar "respect". Biggest, rudest jerks I have met live in the suburbs and the country. They were always white too, btw. Used the system to the greatest extent possible to control their neighbors who were "different". You can meet crazy anywhere, and the luck of odds are the more people the more chance you meet crazy. It doesn't mean you need to live in fear all the time. Wherever you live it helps to know who you are dealing with before pissing them off, and acting like you are better than the locals (and depending on the particular place in question-just being "different") can ruin your life. Again they damn near did to my family until we moved to the city...
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    You and 69360 keep that fear alive and stay outta the cities for us please. I think it also has to do with the type of attitude you have. Ya see, calling people natives and making blanket assumptions rarely stops behind the keyboard. It is like introducing a new dog to the pack. Act like a stuck up prick that fears the "natives" and you are likely to be treated with a similar "respect". Biggest, rudest jerks I have met live in the suburbs and the country. They were always white too, btw. Used the system to the greatest extent possible to control their neighbors who were "different". You can meet crazy anywhere, and the luck of odds are the more people the more chance you meet crazy. It doesn't mean you need to live in fear all the time. Wherever you live it helps to know who you are dealing with before pissing them off, and acting like you are better than the locals (and depending on the particular place in question-just being "different") can ruin your life. Again they damn near did to my family until we moved to the city...
    Utilizing situational awareness is not stoking fear, especially when interracial crime incidents skew 90% in one direction. There are certain places you do not visit depending on the pigment of your skin. Even black residents will tell you this.

Agreed. I call them emasculated control freaks. You haven't been afforded the luxury of hearing my anti-white people rants.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-21-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Utilizing situational awareness is not stoking fear, especially when interracial crime incidents skew 90% in one direction. There are certain places you do not visit depending on the pigment of your skin. Even black residents will tell you this.
    And that is clearly the case in this situation because, ya know, it ain't like there is any evidence from the protesters to dispute your assumptions. You have spent the better part of the time stoking fear and making ridiculous claims about city folks since this situation popped up. From watching what you post I am glad you utilize your "situational awareness" to avoid us hood rats. There is some help in skewing statistics when poor folks and the unconnected cannot get out of a charge as easily. I would also have warned people away from the "white" neighborhoods I lived in with the last two houses we owned because they would ruin you in a different way more painful than any ghetto beating, so your point is???

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Oops, seems I missed an invitation.

Sounds like an adventure. Got a hockey stick? Those people seem to need lessons in how to return a tear gas canister to its rightful owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

And that is clearly the case in this situation because, ya know, it ain't like there is any evidence from the protesters to dispute your assumptions. You have spent the better part of the time stoking fear and making ridiculous claims about city folks since this situation popped up. From watching what you post I am glad you utilize your "situational awareness" to avoid us hood rats. There is some help in skewing statistics when poor folks and the unconnected cannot get out of a charge as easily. I would also have warned people away from the "white" neighborhoods I lived in with the last two houses we owned because they would ruin you in a different way more painful than any ghetto beating, so your point is???
    Why do you take the state of affairs so personal? I really want to know why? You can differentiate that you're not one of those damaged people and that is has little to do with race?

I'm going to put all my cards on the table for you as a gesture of good faith, so you can understand where I'm coming from. Everyday, I look at my fellow White Americans and I am embarrassed that we share the same racial classification. You know why? Because the citizens of this country had it all a century ago. The country is in incredible disrepair due to white majority falling into complacency and willingly selling out to the professional shysters. White people originally created the country and now they have ruined it in spectacular fashion. The dangers of Blacks and Mexicans are just a colorful sideshow to the main act that has been grinding down for over a century.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-21-2014 at 12:06 PM.

It's funny when you watch the livestreams, there's more independent "journalists" than there are protestors there.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Interesting. Are the Police extorting protection money? On-duty Police do not patrol hot spots?

Why was University McDonald's so popular among black gang bangers and black fraternity members? Carlos Butler, the outlet's black general manager, could take credit for that. An aspiring hip-hop artist, he hosted large hip-hop concerts attracting some 1,500 people -- and after those events many of the black hip-hoppers headed to University McDonald's.

Interestingly, Butler told a police detective he always had “a lot of security” at his hip-hop events.

Yet at University McDonald's, Butler had no off-duty police officer providing security -- even on nights that the hip-hop and gangsta crowd showed up in large numbers.

Cost for an off-duty cop -- a mere $100. Police had told Butler such a late-night security measure, in use at other nearby 24-hour outlets, could stop trouble before it started.

The all-white jury -- eight women and four men -- took only four hours to render their $27 million judgment: $16 million for Ward's parents; $11 million for Crisp's.

According to a recent article in The Eagle, a daily paper in College Station, the problems at University McDonald's persist. Lawyers for McDonald's have vowed to appeal. They are sticking to their argument that poor choices made by the two couples -- namely their underage drinking and Bean's reckless driving -- were responsible for Ward and Bean's deaths. McDonald's definitely took the negligence case seriously, though. During opening arguments, it had 12 lawyers at the defense table. Hamilton handled the contingency-fee case with two associates -- nearly 40 percent of the legal talent in a firm of eight lawyers. “They tried to bury us in paperwork and money,” he remarked.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It's theft galore in Ferguson.

Last edited by AuH20; 08-21-2014 at 01:38 PM.

I wouldn't recommend it, I think the Feds have been manipulating the situation, they have agents there who have been provoking violence since the beginning. I think they purposely did not release some of the information about the initial incident to get people riled up, then they kicked it into a media frenzy and brought in a bunch of out of towners to do a riot practice/simulation and testing of social media during a riot. There may be more to their plans that we are not aware of yet.

I would have preferred going to Bundy Ranch, though I knew the Feds were knee deep in that operation too which is one of the reasons I didn't.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Why do you take the state of affairs so personal? I really want to know why? You can differentiate that you're not one of those damaged people and that is has little to do with race?

I'm going to put all my cards on the table for you as a gesture of good faith, so you can understand where I'm coming from. Everyday, I look at my fellow White Americans and I am embarrassed that we share the same racial classification. You know why? Because the citizens of this country had it all a century ago. The country is in incredible disrepair due to white majority falling into complacency and willingly selling out to the professional shysters. White people originally created the country and now they have ruined it in spectacular fashion. The dangers of Blacks and Mexicans are just a colorful sideshow to the main act that has been grinding down for over a century.
    Why do I take it personally when people make sweeping mischaracterizations which further foment ill will? Um, think about that for a moment. Seems as though you just ignore what I have posted that contradicts this impulse you have to fear monger about city folk. Sorry I am not one who bows to the altar of white exceptionalism. Dangers from Blacks and Mexicans? Yeah, cause it's the minorities that are the violent ones to be feared...smh

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Why do I take it personally when people make sweeping mischaracterizations which further foment ill will? Um, think about that for a moment. Seems as though you just ignore what I have posted that contradicts this impulse you have to fear monger about city folk. Sorry I am not one who bows to the altar of white exceptionalism. Dangers from Blacks and Mexicans? Yeah, cause it's the minorities that are the violent ones to be feared...smh
    Sweeping mischaracterization? Do you really believe a majority of white people sit around plotting to denigrate, disparage & ultimately sabotage black people for our own personal amusement? I want black people to be able to practice their own self-determination and fulfill their own dreams. There are serious problems rooted in the black community as the DOJ's crime statistics point out. All the white supremacists in the world can't alter those numbers and trend lines.

Secondly, what are you referring to as the altar of white exceptionalism? The reason why whites have thrived in this particular county is their adherence to the ideals of Western Civilization. It has very little to do with the pallor of our skin. Culture > skin color.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-21-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Sweeping mischaracterization? Do you really believe white people sit around plotting to denigrate and disparage black people for our own personal amusement? I want black people to be able to practice their own self-determination and fulfill their own dreams. There are serious problems rooted in the black community as the DOJ's crime statistics point out. All the white supremacists in the world can't alter those numbers and trend lines.

Secondly, what are you referring to as the altar of white exceptionalism? The reason why whites have thrived in this particular county is their adherence to the ideals of Western Civilization. It has very little to do with the pallor of our skin. Culture > skin color.
    I need to get some things done right now but really, ya lay it on pretty thick here. Please tell me the wonderful story of whites and how the fear that is felt by them doesn't have some root in past history. Blowback isn't just for the M.E. Sweeping mischaracterizations about city folk, yes, you make them constantly, while acting like whites are also not capable of being hood rats cause it's the blacks and Mexicans that are violent, and the whites bring us the ideals of Western Civilization. We are all on the reservation now, ya might want to watch how you treat your neighbor as it seems you think you can feed them to the beast and somehow escape being noticed...

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I think it would be great to go and get a first hand account of what is going down. I can't unfortunately.
    Same. If I had the funds and logistics worked out I'd go down there at the very least to get a first hand account of what is going on.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I certainly won't be going to join the looters. I've been involved in protests for 30+ years, so yes, I'm aware of what can happen and it doesn't scare me. I'm not worried about the locals (cops are much more of a threat, of course). I've lived in many places that are considered "ghetto" or "deep in the hood", and where I live now is something like 95% black, so that doesn't intimidate me at all. It's shameful that the very same people trying to make Ferguson all about race in other threads are also trying to pull that crap to discourage me (and possible others).

Although I've never done it before, I supposedly should have the ability to livestream. I'm still working out logistics, and haven't yet decided one way or the other. Someone asked privately how long I'm going for, it will probably be several days. I did find a free place to camp nearby. Tonight should be busy with the CD5 debate between the bankster and the warmonger (will probably forfeit my reservations to this in favor of the other two events), Duane C's first campaign appearance at a different candidates' forum, and another gathering elsewhere of liberty folk - I'll be talking to some people tonight, and will probably decide from there.

acptulsa, if you'd like to go, we can pick up a hockey stick on the way!
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

I for one would really like to hear what's going on from somebody here..

I can think of better places to vacation

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I for one would really like to hear what's going on from somebody here..
    Would you like to go? I don't think you would be too far out of the way to be able to split the gas, just means going a bit further east for us before turning north instead of taking I-44 all the way in. Someone said in another thread that RPH was / is there.

What fear? I'm not scared of anything. I have no desire to visit or interact with the ghetto, so I don't. Before you play the race card, I also have no desire to be involved with white trash or lowlifes of any sort.

There is nothing wrong with this or any shame to it. I'm free to associate with whoever I please. I don't hate anyone or wish them any ill will, I just prefer the company of those like myself.

BTW native is a person who resides in an area, there is no racial connotation to it.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Would you like to go? I don't think you would be too far out of the way to be able to split the gas, just means going a bit further east for us before turning north instead of taking I-44 all the way in. Someone said in another thread that RPH was / is there.
    I might be able to go for the weekend but I'd have to get back...

Clients coming in the morning, I'll know more by noon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast