Thread: Video: St. Louis Kajieme Powell Killing: GRAPHIC

Post Video: St. Louis Kajieme Powell Killing: GRAPHIC

Full Video:

Last edited by orenbus; 08-20-2014 at 09:49 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought the cops said he was within in 3 feet and charging with an overhand knife. wtf?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I thought the cops said he was within in 3 feet and charging with an overhand knife. wtf?

I don't think they said charging
    , this is the only video I can find right now of the press briefing. Interesting he made the stabbing motion though when describing to reporters the knife grip, from the OP video I can't really see a knife (although the police do tell the guy to drop the knife) and the person taking video from what I can tell doesn't talk about a knife while its going on or after, but he may not have seen it.

Edit: Correction, a white shirt officer during an interview with Vice News did use the words "charge them."

Last edited by orenbus; 08-21-2014 at 12:42 AM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Meh.Technically, per the Tueller rule they can start shooting once the 21 foot radius is broken. It looked like 7 to 8 feet before they capped him.

1 thing for sure, there was no hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Meh.Technically, per the Tueller rule they can start shooting once the 21 foot radius is broken. It looked like 7 to 8 feet before they capped him.
    Referencing the slo mo at the end... is there a special rule for kill shots #3 through #8 when the suspect is rolling on the ground?

Lets make the assumption that the man could have survived the 7th shot. What possible justification was there for the 8th round? Seemed like descrating the dead to me. The all but peed on him by the time they were done.
    Last edited by presence; 08-20-2014 at 10:48 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Referencing the slo mo at the end... is there a special rule for kill shots #3 through #8 when the suspect is rolling on the ground?

Lets make the assumption that the man could have survived the 7th shot. What possible justification was there for the 8th round? Seemed like descrating the dead to me. The all but peed on him by the time they were done.
    Once the first shot is fired, they will keep shooting until they stop him.

They saw Scream one too many times.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-20-2014 at 11:06 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Suicide by cop. They were happy to help. Public served.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I kind of agree...Seemed like Suicide by cop, and just another day at the office....

I doubt much comes out of this one.

Like someone said in the other thread, before he walks up on the police, he looks behind him to see the cameras in the line of fire, then moves the other way.

Oops I take back what I said in an earlier post in this thread, it seems an officer at the scene did use the words "charge them" to describe what happened, thanks CPUd for indirectly reminding me in the other thread.

The guy is just walking about and they kill him? What a bunch of supremely pussy cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron74 View Post
    Earth cannot support 8 Billion people.
    You are! You are Fire11!

Where you been hiding, Fire?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Didn't watch, but:

Knifes can really $#@! up soft tissue and assailants can close seemingly "safe" distances quickly. Also, don't bring a knife to a gun fight and ask a cop to kill you as they will happily oblige. Finally, you shoot to neutralize the threat

That being said, this incident highlights the lack of deescalation training and over militarization of the cops who's first instinct is to shoot and then claim fear for their safety. If that old man got strung up for the kill shots administered to the two teens who robbed him, so should the cop. If the cops can finish off a "threat" with shots 8-12 after the perp is rolling in the ground from shots 1-7, then any citizen should be able to do the same.

I've been in life threatening situations with knife wielding crazies and nobody got stabbed or killed (though one guy cut his own hand on the knife, idiot), albeit I wasn't dressed in a costume and a representation of oppression and historical abuse.

So I think both parties bear some responsibility in this one. At least this guy was actually holding a deadly weapon. Cops can and do kill for less....

I don't care what the police rules are. With all the $#@! police have been doing, I can understand why the black community would be enraged over this or literally any other incident. People are hyped up, and that's just going to lead to more killings because everyone knows by now that the police will kill you in a heartbeat. It wouldn't matter for me who's being killed either because, one way or another, it's got to stop.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That's standard procedure. When the police investigate a shooting, they look at how many shots were fired. When the police shoot someone, they know that someone who is scared will shoot until they can shoot no more, so that's what they do. They empty their clip. It doesn't matter if the guy could have lived because firing all rounds apparently justifies the shooting and looks good on a report.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

There should be no policing of the hood, period.

They all might as well just stop carrying tazers for $#@!'s sake. Save the money for the grenade launchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron74 View Post
    Earth cannot support 8 Billion people.
    Hi Fire11.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Are these stupid ass people recording seriously going to just stand behind the line of fire? The one guy even walks closer.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    That's standard procedure. When the police investigate a shooting, they look at how many shots were fired. When the police shoot someone, they know that someone who is scared will shoot until they can shoot no more, so that's what they do. They empty their clip. It doesn't matter if the guy could have lived because firing all rounds apparently justifies the shooting and looks good on a report.
    If they'd emptied their magazines, some 36 or 46 rounds would have been fired.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    If the cops can finish off a "threat" with shots 8-12 after the perp is rolling in the ground from shots 1-7, then any citizen should be able to do the same.
    This part bothers me...there is a very clear double standard here. Cops shoot perps a dozen or more times claiming fear for officer safety, even when that literally means they're shooting a perp who is on the ground and clearly incapacitated. Meanwhile, a citizen would get charged with murder doing that, even if the first few shots were agreeably in self defense. Also, how is it that the government can make the argument that nobody needs more than 6-8 rounds in a magazine when the police -- who are far better shots than most citizens -- apparently need 12 shots to defend themselves from ONE "attacker" who is 3-4 feet away? So by that standard how many shots would a regular citizen need to defend themselves from 2 attackers at a further distance? I'm thinking 30-40 shots??
    Last edited by economics102; 08-21-2014 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by economics102 View Post
    This part bothers me...there is a very clear double standard here. Cops shoot perps a dozen or more times claiming fear for officer safety, even when that literally means they're shooting a perp who is on the ground and clearly incapacitated. Meanwhile, a citizen would get charged with murder doing that, even if the first few shots were agreeably in self defense. Also, how is it that the government can make the argument that nobody needs more than 6-8 rounds in a magazine when the police -- who are far better shots than most citizens -- apparently need 12 shots to defend themselves from ONE "attacker" who is 3-4 feet away? So by that standard how many shots would a regular citizen need to defend themselves from 2 attackers at a further distance?
    Andrew Cuomo says that a citizen doesn't need more than 7.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Andrew Cuomo says that a citizen doesn't need more than 7.
    But that's just to ensure that the enforcers of the ruling class have weapons with a higher round capacity.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    But that's just to ensure that the enforcers of the ruling class have weapons with a higher round capacity.
    This is why I usually carry more than one pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    This is why I usually carry more than one pistol.
    this is why guns need to be banned...with certain exceptions...