Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Darren Wilson is Stressed and in Hiding and can't leave his home

Darren Wilson is Stressed and in Hiding and can't leave his home

I feel so sorry for this officer. He's going through so much, right now. He can't leave his house, and he has to hide at home, because sometimes even brave heroes have to hide.....on paid vacation...

And may be charged with 2nd degree murder..

BTW, I"m not one that thinks Mike Brown was a saintly boy gunned down while coming home from church. He may have been a thug, but he was unarmed.

And I highly doubt a guy beats up a cop....Strolls away....then sees the dazed almost unconscious cop get up and point his gun at him...and then he charges the cop like a rhinoceros. WTF!? In what reality???? Even GI Joe cartoons didn't have villains that stupid. My 10 year old comes up with more realistic stuff then that $#@!. Maybe that's reality in the mind of a 4 or 5 year old but that is about the dumbest line of crap I've ever heard.

I also think on the other side, the picture of the 12 year old Mike Brown is ridiculous. He was not some gentle lovable 10 year old Fat Albert. He was 18 years old. Maybe he was a thug, I dunno. But he's definitely not this baby. The picture says undated photo.

Again, even if he was a thug, and even if he did beat up a police officer. That doesn't warrant execution. If he WALKED away or Ran away or strutted away, he should have been arrested, not executed.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/da...claims-125109/

Darren Wilson recently told a friend that he is stressed as the St. Louis Prosecutor's office prepares to decide his fate.

In a series of text messages, allegedly sent by Wilson, the police officer told his friend of 14 years, Jake Shepard, that the aftermath of the Michael Brown killing has been a "stressful time" and that he "can't go outside."

Wilson, who has been a police officer for six years, shot and killed 18-year-old Brown in Ferguson on August 9. The teen was unarmed and what exactly transpired in the events leading up to Brown's death remains a point of contention.

"The support is really keeping me going during this stressful time. Just stay safe. I appreciate all you have done," Wilson wrote in text messages to Shepard. Another text read "I can't go out."

A grand jury is expected to begin hearing evidence in the Michael Brown case today, Aug. 20. St. Louis County prosecuting attorney, Bob McCulloch, will decide whether to pursue criminal charges against Wilson, 28.

Wilson, who is in hiding due to death threats, shot Brown up to six times; however, he has not been arrested. This has sparked nationwide protests from supporters of the Brown family. Protesters are demanding justice for the Brown family in the form of the arrest of Wilson.

Experts believe that if in fact Wilson is charged, it will likely not be with first-degree murder.

"Depending on what the evidence shows, it could be second-degree murder — knowingly causing death," Marcia McCormick, a professor at Saint Louis University Law School, told NPR. "A prosecutor could decide that the definition of voluntary manslaughter is more appropriate — knowingly causing death under a sudden passion with adequate cause (an assault on the officer)."

Several witnesses have told the media that Wilson was the aggressor and that the shooting of Brown was unprovoked. However, police have painted a very different picture, claiming that Brown attacked the officer and was charging at the officer at the time of the shooting, although police have still refused to release all details as their investigation continues.

Some critics have criticized Wilson for not using a taser instead of a gun and Shepard addressed this.

"It's sad for Mike Brown and his family. Darren could have just Tasered him and Mike would have spent six months in jail or something and maybe got his act together after that," Shepard told DailyMail UK. "Darren could have gone on with his life too, but now both of their lives are over. It sucks."

Wilson is currently on paid leave and he is "not interested in speaking with the press at this time," a relative told The Christian Post exclusively.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    I feel so sorry for this officer. He's going through so much, right now. He can't leave his house, and he has to hide at home, because sometimes even brave heroes have to hide.....on paid vacation...

And may be charged with 2nd degree murder..

BTW, I"m not one that thinks Mike Brown was a saintly boy gunned down while coming home from church. He may have been a thug, but he was unarmed.

And I highly doubt a guy beats up a cop....Strolls away....then sees the dazed almost unconscious cop get up and point his gun at him...and then he charges the cop like a rhinoceros. WTF!? In what reality????
    It happens. Ever heard of PCP?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I hear Mike Brown isn't leaving his new home either.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Mostly in the TV movies and the sensational PCP story on tee vee newz. I've done quite a bit of PCP and also know quite a few who have done PCP. Nobody ever acted like a Rhino. Quite the opposite, in fact.

By the way--no reports yet of PCP in Brown's system.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

He should file for disability. What the hell, he was already a tax tick and the streets would be a safer place.
    "The Patriarch"

ever heard of not speaking ill of the dead...?

btw LE...i don't neg rep anyone unless i get one ...then i give a retaliation.....usually....
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 08-20-2014 at 10:19 PM.

The blood work report came back with nothing but MJ. That's what I read.

You can bet for damn sure if he had alcohol or cocaine or any drug in his system they would have branded him as an out of control drugged up monster. They haven't pursued that angle because all they found is at some point within the last 1 month he had MJ in his system, that's not much to go on...

Charged. Trial. Acquitted. Repeat.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    oops... i think LE meant the white KKK kop was on PCP...

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    Charged. Trial. Acquitted. Repeat.
    ..back pay, promotion, parade, and a new white robe....for after taking a shower..

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    oops... i think LE meant the white KKK kop was on PCP...
    Somebody had to be.....
    "The Patriarch"

Maybe neither of them were on drugs. Maybe both were just stupid. When stupid meets stupid bad things usually happen.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Maybe neither of them were on drugs. Maybe both were just stupid. When stupid meets stupid bad things usually happen.
    No, it had to be pcp.
    "The Patriarch"

but..but...Brown was a chronic. Chronic makes you a crazy person....

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    No, it had to be pcp.

PCP and Chronic...deadly mix....

just ask someone...they'll tell you....common knowledge...you see satan, and want to drink blood...

I find it more likely that both of them were on drugs.

More that comes out, the more the "two violent, urine-marking $#@!s locked horns and one died" scenario seems like the closest to the truth, just like the Zimmerman case.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Picture of his face post-beating? I'd like a timestamp too, just in case his fellow officers beat him up a bit. Surely they took pictures of such vital evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I find it more likely that both of them were on drugs.

More that comes out, the more the "two violent, urine-marking $#@!s locked horns and one died" scenario seems like the closest to the truth, just like the Zimmerman case.
    except one was unarmed, the other had long range deadly weapon.

Brown was probably hopped up on crack cocaine, thats what black youth do right???

In other news, was this cop on steroids?
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    but..but...Brown was a chronic. Chronic makes you a crazy person....

Ya! That's right! It was the Sizzurp! Or Purple Drank! It made him all crazy! And he was foaming at the mouth. And he had a crack pipe up his anus! And eye witnesses said he used to brush his teeth with Crack! He was crazy!

You think he's concerned that he might be placed under citizen's arrest?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

^^^ I'd settle for a public stoning

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post

And I highly doubt a guy beats up a cop....Strolls away....then sees the dazed almost unconscious cop get up and point his gun at him...and then he charges the cop like a rhinoceros. WTF!? In what reality???? Even GI Joe cartoons didn't have villains that stupid. My 10 year old comes up with more realistic stuff then that $#@!. Maybe that's reality in the mind of a 4 or 5 year old but that is about the dumbest line of crap I've ever heard.
    I can't seem to make people play this movie reel in their head. SO FRUSTRATING because it does.not.compute.

It just doesn't.

First they fought for the gun, gun shot inside police car, Brown supposedly beats up Wilson enough to rough up his eye socket pretty bad (still no pictures), then Brown just moseys away?! He doesn't take the gun? Nor does he beat Wilson to unconscious state?

Nope, he just walks away after the adrenaline rush from a fight over a gun.

Then Wilson tells him to freeze, and he decides to come charging back.

BS. It's pure BS and people are #!&^)$*@ idiots.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    Picture of his face post-beating? I'd like a timestamp too, just in case his fellow officers beat him up a bit. Surely they took pictures of such vital evidence?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe Wilson was generally stressed on the job from those no hesitation targets.

Last edited by navy-vet; 08-21-2014 at 09:27 PM.

I still don't know what, you know, actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I still don't know what, you know, actually happened.
    No one else here does, either, but that doesn't stop some from wanting him to be "stoned to death".
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

No one else here does, either, but that doesn't stop some from wanting him to be "stoned to death".
    Really! I thought people here would be all about innocent till proven guilty.

I'm actually willing to withhold judgment to some degree on this one, although I suspect that the only realistic options range somewhere between manslaughter and murder. I doubt the story actually occurred in the way the police were saying.

I also tend to be skeptical of police just in general, and I think that's important these days. I'm not saying "hang him now" but I'd have no problem with it if he actually were rightfully convicted. And even if he didn't murder Michael Brown, he's still an aggressive individual, so I'm not SUPER sympathetic to his plight.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast