Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Darren Wilson is Stressed and in Hiding and can't leave his home

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Really! I thought people here would be all about innocent till proven guilty.
    Cops aren't innocent simply by definition. Now, I'm not saying I want them to be stoned to death. But you simply cannot deal with cops the same way you can deal with regular people. Just because regular people can have AK-47's doesn't mean we should want cops to have access to them for their drug raids and so forth. Cops are aggressors. Maybe there's some minute percentage that are homicide detectives or something, but 99.9% of cops engage in aggression simply to make a living. Now, I understand that a lot of people aren't aware of that fact (including the cops themselves) so, again, I'm not with Cantwell expressing joy at the prospect of dead cops. But I'm not under the illusion that any of them is as peaceful as I am either.

To quote Bob Wenzel:

That said, there is a lot of talk in the media about “police brutality,” but when it comes down to it, all police confrontations are about, at a minimum, implied police violence. You are either going to have to follow a copper’s requests, or he is going to escalate as far as he has to—to death (yours), if necessary.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/08/r...f-street-cops/

Now, again, if this cop was in fact "justified" I don't want his head. But I still don't think he's innocent, and I have no qualms about seeing him fired and/or forced to part with some of his illegitimately earned money, even if he didn't murder Brown.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One would hope....

Again, how can a cop be innocent? If the NAP is the only just law, than cops are some of the grossest violators.

I can see one arguing that ignorance mitigates guilt. But I cannot see how one could argue that it abolishes guilt. I mean, if I drive drunk and crash into and kill someone, am I off the hook because I didn't know any better? Perhaps my penalty shouldn't be death, but I'm not getting off scot free either...

All cops are guilty, its a matter of how much. If it were up to me, I probably wouldn't punish every single one, but that's out of mercy, not some kind of moral requirement to let them off.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    No one else here does, either, but that doesn't stop some from wanting him to be "stoned to death".
    Is it possible to get stoned to death? That's a lot of cannabis

First you accuse Brown of being on PCP. Now you're talking about this?

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Again, how can a cop be innocent? If the NAP is the only just law, than cops are some of the grossest violators.

I can see one arguing that ignorance mitigates guilt. But I cannot see how one could argue that it abolishes guilt. I mean, if I drive drunk and crash into and kill someone, am I off the hook because I didn't know any better? Perhaps my penalty shouldn't be death, but I'm not getting off scot free either...

All cops are guilty, its a matter of how much. If it were up to me, I probably wouldn't punish every single one, but that's out of mercy, not some kind of moral requirement to let them off.
    By our system of law, everyone is considered innocent till proven guilty in a court of law.

Let's not start making up new and innovative rules because we think we know better than what we have. If you want to make up new rules, you best go to your congress critter and get a law passed to make it happen.

BTW I hope it's obvious that I'm joking around ^^

Cops aren't innocent simply by definition.
    They aren't guilty by definition, either.

Now, I'm not saying I want them to be stoned to death.
    Mighty nice of you.

But you simply cannot deal with cops the same way you can deal with regular people. Just because regular people can have AK-47's doesn't mean we should want cops to have access to them for their drug raids and so forth. Cops are aggressors. Maybe there's some minute percentage that are homicide detectives or something, but 99.9% of cops engage in aggression simply to make a living. Now, I understand that a lot of people aren't aware of that fact (including the cops themselves) so, again, I'm not with Cantwell expressing joy at the prospect of dead cops. But I'm not under the illusion that any of them is as peaceful as I am either.

To quote Bob Wenzel:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/08/r...f-street-cops/

Now, again, if this cop was in fact "justified" I don't want his head. But I still don't think he's innocent, and I have no qualms about seeing him fired and/or forced to part with some of his illegitimately earned money, even if he didn't murder Brown.
    Bob Wenzel is an idiot.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    BTW I hope it's obvious that I'm joking around ^^
    You confused me, I thought people wanted the cop to be stoned.

What, not a single grumpy cat meme?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By our system of law, everyone is considered innocent till proven guilty in a court of law.
    Here's the thing, I agree with this for civilians. I even agree with it for cops as far as the law is concerned. But I think if civilians decide to take matters into their own hands because the courts refuse to prosecute their own... well... I won't feel sorry for them.

The bottom line though, no cop is innocent. Even if he doesn't break the written law, he's still an aggressor

Let's not start making up new and innovative rules because we think we know better than what we have. If you want to make up new rules, you best go to your congress critter and get a law passed to make it happen.
    The congressmen don't care what we think. Cops are violent criminals even if the law says their actions are legal.

They aren't guilty by definition, either.
    Yes, they are. By definition. SImply by engaging in the job of enforcing ALL of the regime's laws, one is engaging in an aggressive action.

Mighty nice of you.
    It wasn't supposed to be "nice" so much as a clarification. There is a fine line between saying a cop can actually be innocent and saying that all cops deserve to die. I occupy some of that middle ground. Not all cops are so awful (mod edit). But all cops are on the wrong side, by definition.

Bob Wenzel is an idiot.
    No, Bob Wenzel is logically correct. Apparently you cannot handle that. BTW: I don't agree with him on Rand either. But he's right here.

It happens. Ever heard of PCP?
    Not only that. He had the reefer in his system!

Bob Wenzel is an idiot.
    Nuff said!

I know you are talking about hypotheticals here, but if you are ever in a situation where a cop draws a weapon and points it at you, please do not take that moment to try a philosophical discussion. Take it for what it's worth; if you were in a situation like that, I would like to see you live to fight another day.

No one else here does, either, but that doesn't stop some from wanting him to be "stoned to death".
    You're just a regular ol' apologist anymore these days. Sad. Next you'll be telling me Obama had some good ideas...

Here's the thing, I agree with this for civilians. I even agree with it for cops as far as the law is concerned. But I think if civilians decide to take matters into their own hands because the courts refuse to prosecute their own... well... I won't feel sorry for them.

The bottom line though, no cop is innocent. Even if he doesn't break the written law, he's still an aggressor

The congressmen don't care what we think. Cops are violent criminals even if the law says their actions are legal.

Yes, they are. By definition. SImply by engaging in the job of enforcing ALL of the regime's laws, one is engaging in an aggressive action.

It wasn't supposed to be "nice" so much as a clarification. There is a fine line between saying a cop can actually be innocent and saying that all cops deserve to die. I occupy some of that middle ground. Not all cops are so awful (mod edit). But all cops are on the wrong side, by definition.

No, Bob Wenzel is logically correct. Apparently you cannot handle that. BTW: I don't agree with him on Rand either. But he's right here.
    Well, I'm not going to spend time arguing about this. It's silly to even entertain such ideas as they don't agree with our legal system and you are not going to change it..

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I know you are talking about hypotheticals here, but if you are ever in a situation where a cop draws a weapon and points it at you, please do not take that moment to try a philosophical discussion. Take it for what it's worth; if you were in a situation like that, I would like to see you live to fight another day.
    Duh. I'm not stupid

I'm talking about hypotheticals. I know 95% of cops don't care. The other 5% would probably quit if they actually understood the philosophy we are discussing here.

(Numbers were arbitrary, the point is, a really small percentage of them might care ,a really big percentage will not.)

Well, I'm not going to spend time arguing about this. It's silly to even entertain such ideas as they don't agree with our legal system and you are not going to change it..
    Couldn't we say the same thing about anything we talk about here?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Was Mike Brown proven guilty of something worth a death sentence?

all the important facts are out, this kid is killed with 6 gunshot wounds 35+ feet away. even if the officer story is true, and he "charging at him," then he must have started firing the shots when he was 50 ft away.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Couldn't we say the same thing about anything we talk about here?
    No, if I thought that, I wouldn't be here.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    That doesn't matter, he is dead and the one who killed him hasn't been found guilty yet.

That has yet to be decided,in this case it will be decided in a court of law.

Many,many more people are killed by non-police every year,or issued a death sentence if you will.Plenty of these 'death sentences' are found to be self-defense,still legal in this country,for now...
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

People who deal with others from the position of "one wrong move and you're dead" are the very kind of violent psychopaths that police are supposed to be putting in jail in the first place.

You're just a regular ol' apologist anymore these days. Sad. Next you'll be telling me Obama had some good ideas...
    Oh, so in your mind, believing that everyone deserves their day in court is being an apologist?

Interesting take on liberty.

Hey, you must love the Patriot Act. Because there, they don't believe people deserve a trial before a jury of their peers, either.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-22-2014 at 12:18 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    People who deal with others from the position of "one wrong move and you're dead" are the very kind of violent psychopaths that police are supposed to be putting in jail in the first place.
    No hesitation targets.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bitch slapping an officer of the law?

That doesn't matter, he is dead and the one who killed him hasn't been found guilty yet.
    Au contraire. He IS dead and we all know who did it. The PD said so. Regardless, though, you don't need a trial to express your opinion on the "suspect."

We all know he did it, and he is part of the legal system. Did Mike Brown get a trial before he was executed by the legal system?

Oh, so in your mind, believing that everyone deserves their day in court is being an apologist?

Interesting take on liberty.

Hey, you must love the Patriot Act. Because there, they don't believe people deserve a trial before a jury of their peers, either.
    Do we all have to remain neutral before the verdict? No. Just because he hasn't officially been found guilty, that doesn't mean we're not allowed to express our opinions on the case.

Also, let's not forget how similar trials turned out for the killers of Kelley Thomas.

The headline should be, "They Still Have not Arrested Darren Wilson."

Also, the article should give his address.
    Last edited by erowe1; 08-22-2014 at 07:48 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast