Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mercs Being Sent To Ferguson

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Mercs Being Sent To Ferguson

Me no like mercs. I don't care how uncivilized the people of that area are. There are certain things that you don't do for money.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...g-to-ferguson/
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-20-2014 at 10:22 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes deploying mercenaries who have been trained to kill all their life to deal with riots is a very smart decision.Sometimes I really wonder how the USA even manages to maintain to be a superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    Yes deploying mercenaries who have been trained to kill all their life to deal with riots is a very smart decision.Sometimes I really wonder how the USA even manages to maintain to be a superpower.
    This is the type of move that makes you want to cheer for the looters. I hate mercs. Mercs will utilized extensively against the patriot movement in future flashpoints. Hell, they had some shady characters dressed up in BLM outfits in Nevada.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-20-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Maybe Walmart or Starbucks has hired them? Probably too expensive for a business to hire, there has to be taxpayer money paying for it.

God forbid any of these businesses hire local people to be security guards!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Maybe Walmart or Starbucks has hired them? Probably too expensive for a business to hire, there has to be taxpayer money paying for it.

God forbid any of these businesses hire local people to be security guards!
    Some of their rates are pretty steep. Overseas Mercs can easily take in $1000 per day depending on the theater. So imagine what their organizations are billing their clients.

Who the hell are they guarding that's so important? Holder and Co.? WTF!!!

https://twitter.com/AsymmetricUSA/st...36357997686784

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

That's probably it. Eric Holder, Attorney General of the US, to be guarded by heavily armed mercenaries. A real "man of the people" there.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That's probably it. Eric Holder, Attorney General of the US, to be guarded by heavily armed mercenaries. A real "man of the people" there.
    if true, this means that this rat bastard is up to his knees in the $#@! and doesn't trust anyone.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-20-2014 at 10:54 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doesn't Missouri have a MIAC fusion center and other nefarious oppressive $#@! like a large FEMA camp?...what else are they protecting..

BREAKING:

just read that Johnson is changing his story. Seems Brown did grab for the gun. Case closed. Better call in the Guard and send in the clowns...

God Bless our heroes. I will now take a knee and kiss the ring with head bowed.

over and out.

If they've hired out to government then they need to be rooted out and strung up.

If they've hired out to private citizens or businesses to keep looters and government agents at bay they need to be commended...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Doesn't Missouri have a MIAC fusion center and other nefarious oppressive $#@! like a large FEMA camp?...what else are they protecting..

BREAKING:

just read that Johnson is changing his story. Seems Brown did grab for the gun. Case closed. Better call in the Guard and send in the clowns...

God Bless our heroes. I will now take a knee and kiss the ring with head bowed.

over and out.
    Sometimes you have to take a knee so that you can later on stab a knife in their back.

Eric Holder motorcade in process in St. Louis. They could have hired these guys.

Maybe they could hire the Black Panthers to.......... oh wait, I guess that wouldn't work.

https://twitter.com/AsymmetricUSA

Last edited by presence; 08-20-2014 at 11:07 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

Sounds like they have been in other countries for too long.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm sure the citizens of Ferguson must be proud to be in the same breath as these other fine communities.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

This is probably their way of offloading accountability in case the thing blows up. If things go bad, it wasn't the gov, it was the mercs.

You almost get the sense there is a test going on right now to see which flag the mundanes will bow under the quickest.

Local PD SWAT
    County PD SWAT
    State Highway
    FBI
    now Mercs

Next...

UN peacekeepers

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
    This is probably their way of offloading accountability in case the thing blows up. If things go bad, it wasn't the gov, it was the mercs.
    That's part of why they are paid the big bucks. Same with most other contractors, in general. Some folks just need to function as the javelin catchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    Sometimes you have to take a knee so that you can later on stab a knife in their back.
    One of my favorite Bible stories. Judges 3: 12-31 http://biblehub.com/judges/3.htm

You almost get the sense there is a test going on right now to see which flag the mundanes will bow under the quickest.

Local PD SWAT
    County PD SWAT
    State Highway
    FBI
    now Mercs

Next...

UN peacekeepers
    oh I hope so, just for the lolz

Local PD SWAT
    County PD SWAT
    State Highway
    FBI
    now Mercs

Next...

UN peacekeepers
    Might as well keep the party going. I think DHS will be showing themselves soon, as part of the fed power grab that will happen due to this. "The state just can't handle a large scale response like the feds can" they will say.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    One of my favorite Bible stories. Judges 3: 12-31 http://biblehub.com/judges/3.htm
    I was just about to paste that.

Superbook rendered it beautifully with the king grabbing the dudes right hand and accusing Ehud of planning to assassinate him, not realising Ehud was lefthanded.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

From the comment section of the gatewaypundit article:

My guess is AS was hired by a client (could be a private business OR the city of Ferguson) to scope out the agent provocateurs in the rioting crowd, segregate them, and remove them. These guys know what they're doing. And if you followed the trail of tweets last night, you read that THAT's exactly what was happening.

Smart move, I'd say. And definitely NOT an Obama tactic. Quite the opposite. These guys at AS were probably hired to reverse engineer the Saul Alinsky method: Polarize, freeze, and remove the enemy.

Read the bios on these guys. They're patriots. Exactly the kind that the Dept. of Homeland Security sees as a risk. Ergo: They're my heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by WD-NY View Post
    Thank god most of the comments are not that asinine.

My guess is AS was hired by a client (could be a private business OR the city of Ferguson) to scope out the agent provocateurs in the rioting crowd, segregate them, and remove them. These guys know what they're doing. And if you followed the trail of tweets last night, you read that THAT's exactly what was happening.
    What would segregate and remove mean? Under what authority to use force would this private company be operating under?

That's sorta what they were doing last night. Instead of teargassing everyone, the police encircled the group and moved the crowd to an adjacent lot. Then they pulled about 10-15 people out of the crowd and arrested them. Then they backed off and the locals continued the protests.

There was a lot of communication between people in the protest group, the cops on the street and probably somewhere from a distance about who to remove from the crowd.

Some of their rates are pretty steep. Overseas Mercs can easily take in $1000 per day depending on the theater. So imagine what their organizations are billing their clients.
    Wages are a pittance compared to logistics cost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast