Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Officer Go F#*! Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    It isn't just about a thug named Michael Brown. It's something that's been building up for a long time. Read about the innocent black man who was beaten by Ferguson police, and then they charged him for getting his blood on their uniforms.

And I doubt that was just an "isolated incident" -- just one of the few that has been reported. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that Officer Wilson was invovled in that, or similar things. I'm sure he's put his share of "lumps" on people.

This is blowback, and what at first appeared to be a wrongful police shooting may have just been the final straw to bring it about. No sympathy for the poor police here --they've created a lot of mistrust, and that leads to people jumping to conclusions.
    A lot of us call it "community capital", which is basically good will that cops can build in good times by being decent people. If they have some decent community capital when a pig rampages, then no rioting. It is obvious that this P.D. has negative community capital and up to this point have not cared about having any. They deserve all the scrutiny that they get and some.

ALL the benefit of doubt should be given to a dead victim, as they can't defend themselves any longer ya bootlickers.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think so -- too many people are willing to give the police a free pass because Officer Wilson *may* have been justified in the shooting that kicked all this off.

So that kind of makes the poor police the victims in all of this. All is justified -- the police are free to riot.
    So were the Redcoats justified as well.

And the NAZIs, for that matter.

Been away for a few days, this goes right here.

Officer Go $#@! Yourself

by eric • August 20, 2014

http://ericpetersautos.com/2014/08/20/officer-go-$#@!/

Here’s a clip that “law and order” conservative Republican types might get something out of:

A “hero” cop points a loaded assault rifle at journalists and threatens to “$#@!ing kill” them.

What would happen to an ordinary citizen who did such a thing?

He’d likely be dead faster than you could say “officer safety.”

If, that is, a cop saw an ordinary citizen raise a loaded rifle, point it at someone and threaten to “$#@!ing kill them.”

When cops point loaded guns at ordinary citizens and threaten to “$#@!ing kill them,” it’s ok.

Legal.

Just as it’s legal for cops to speed (and do other things ordinary citizens dare not do) with virtual impunity. To abuse people egregiously – and then be assigned “desk duty” or (better yet) put on paid leave.

Not even the worry of a reprimand – much less the felony charge (minimally) that would result were an ordinary citizen to raise a loaded weapon in the direction of another person in public.

Ask yourself: If these “heroes” behave this way on camera - toward white journalists – can you imagine how they behave off camera, toward blacks?

Note to Republicans: This is not a defense of the blacks who’ve been looting. That – the looting – is peripheral. The Ferguson Occupation is central.

The in-living-color display of what the state’s enforcers really think of us – and what they are itching to do to us, given the least provocation.

That is, the least – the flimsiest – excuse.

A great many of these “heroes” are bullies; some outright sadists. Harsh? No. What’s harsh is a thug scrum of cops beating a homeless man to death; what’s harsh is maiming a baby with a flash-bang grenade during a state-sanctioned home-invasion “raid.” The depressingly routine shooting of people’s pets. Etc.

Just a brief sampling; there are many more such examples (EPautos has a running catalogue; click here to view).

We are constantly told that cops are “heroes.” But heroes – the real deal - are willing to put their own lives at risk for the sake of other peoples’ lives; to accept risk, to face danger. Today’s cops seem to think, contrariwise, that the slightest perceived threat to their “safety” justifies a belligerent – even a lethally proactive – response.

There is nothing heroic about an armed, body-armored state enforcer raining blows upon, Tasering – even murdering (via chokehold, as in New York recently) unarmed and retreating citizens. To merely argue with a cop – as in the case of now-dead Eric Garner – is to risk a possibly life altering (indeed, life-ending) beat-down.

What we see in the Ferguson video is not an aberration. The isolated case of a “rogue” cop. This sort of thing has become practice.

A fresh video pops up on YouTube literally every week.

Cops “prone” ordinary citizens for nothing more than legally walking down the street with a gun not pointed at anyone. That is, cops bellow FREEZE! and order citizens to kneel/lay face down on the pavement, sights trained on their center mass, and then subject them to a rough search.

For not pointing a loaded gun at anyone.

They do this in clear violation of the law they’re ostensibly paid to enforce. The law that says it’s legal for a citizen to carry openly (or concealed). All it takes to abrogate this law – and point loaded guns at the citizen – is the “hero” cop’s assertion of “concern” for their “safety.”

These assaults under color of law are almost never punished. Just as the “hero” who threatened to “$#@!ing kill” the journalists filming the cammo wilding in Ferguson will not be issued so much as a demerit point for his recklessly criminal handling of an assault rifle.

Remember that old saying, “Ignorance of the law is no excuse”?

It only applies to us. Hell, even when we know “the law” – and they don’t – it still doesn’t matter. Whether it’s our ex-right to peacefully assemble or our defunct right-in-name-only to carry a firearm, the decisive thing now is who wields authority.

They do. Better get hip to it.

The other day, another “hero” explained in print (Washington Post story here) the proper attitude of reflexive deference and immediate submission mundanes ought to hold toward his fellow enforcers of the law:

“Even though it might sound harsh and impolitic, here is the bottom line: if you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you. Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t scream at me that you pay my salary, and don’t even think of aggressively walking towards me. Most field stops are complete in minutes. How difficult is it to cooperate for that long?"

Breathtaking.

Just do what I tell you.

Submit. Obey.

Or else.

The chickens have come home to roost.

America has become Fallujah.

And we’re all sand ******s now.

Throw it in the Woods?

Update: After the video above went viral, “officer go $#@! yourself” was identified as Ray Albers; reportedly, he has been removed from duty in Ferguson (see here). However, “removed from duty in Feruson” does not mean Albers has been permanently taken off “the force” – much less that he (unlike any ordinary citizen who did what he is clearly seen doing on video) will face any criminal charges. Because - per Richard Nixon, dearly departed – pointing loaded rifles at people is only a crime when ordinary citizens do it.

I'm gonna be at a party with a crapload of cops and retired cops this weekend; I can't wait to have a couple of beers and bring up this topic.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I'm gonna be at a party with a crapload of cops and retired cops this weekend; I can't wait to have a couple of beers and bring up this topic.
    Be sure to report back

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-16-2016 at 10:04 PM.

I will, assuming the wife doesn't end my life as a result. Oh yeah, there are sure to a be quite a few feds there too. Should be a good group to troll IRL.
    Hah Hah

Has it been determined yet whether that was Glenn Beck in that clip? Sure looks and sounds like him. And woo-hoo, swearin up a storm he is! No wonder that cop is suspended now. Love him or hate him - Beck has pull.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Why are you going?

I will, assuming the wife doesn't end my life as a result. Oh yeah, there are sure to a be quite a few feds there too. Should be a good group to troll IRL.
    lol! Do you really want to get bogged up in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Has it been determined yet whether that was Glenn Beck in that clip? Sure looks and sounds like him. And woo-hoo, swearin up a storm he is! No wonder that cop is suspended now. Love him or hate him - Beck has pull.
    I believe it is Infowars reporter Joe Biggs

https://www.facebook.com/jbiggsinfowars
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I believe it is Infowars reporter Joe Biggs

https://www.facebook.com/jbiggsinfowars
    Oh okay, that makes more sense. Thanks.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Be sure to report back
    They were all universally agreed that since the dead guy had just robbed that store; that killing him probably was best for society as it just stopped him from doing it again.

They were all universally agreed that the looters just prove that the police response was the correct response and if anything they should have cracked down MORE from the get-go. Looting is what **gg*** do.

They all wished they had the equipment the today's cops had when they were younger. But then again they were all cops in the only city where cops dropped a freaking bomb on civilians so...

Oh well, the beer was free.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    youtube or it didn't happen...

Well, a little morning dose of "confirmation bias" is always nice to start the day.

Thanks for the report.

They were all universally agreed that since the dead guy had just robbed that store; that killing him probably was best for society as it just stopped him from doing it again.

They were all universally agreed that the looters just prove that the police response was the correct response and if anything they should have cracked down MORE from the get-go. Looting is what **gg*** do.

They all wished they had the equipment the today's cops had when they were younger. But then again they were all cops in the only city where cops dropped a freaking bomb on civilians so...

Well, a little morning dose of "confirmation bias" is always nice to start the day.

Thanks for the report.
    Ya, a real "feel good" story.
    "The Patriarch"

Thanks for the report.
    The interesting thing is, though many of them were/are narc cops, they almost all agree that the war on drugs is unwinnable and that stopping the drugs/drug use is not the point of it.

The interesting thing is, though many of them were/are narc cops, they almost all agree that the war on drugs is unwinnable and that stopping the drugs/drug use is not the point of it.
    Oh?

And to their mind, what is the point?

Oh?
    And to their mind, what is the point?
    To keep certain groups of peoples off the streets.

To keep certain groups of peoples off the streets.
    Ah, of course, "keep them ******s in check", amirite?

Ah, of course, "keep them ******s in check", amirite?
    just about word for word.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

and those were the good cops.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

That would not be enough to make it worthwhile.

Beer+that environment would have been bad.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Being around a bunch of cops, I'd be more worried about them killing you than your wife doing it.

In any gathering of .gov Enforcers there have to be at least a few who have needlessly murdered/slaughtered lesser beings (human and canine), and you can be sure that EVERY last one of them has ruined plenty of lesser beings lives (through false arrests, arrests for victimless personal problems, etc).

That's why I don't care anymore when I hear about a law enforcement officer being killed -- they all knew that they were part of a street gang that serves as the Enforcers for a corrupt legal system. Every last one of those "poor" cops did something to hurt a lesser being -- whether it was just "putting lumps" on somebody for "mouthing off" , or ruining somebody's life over something that is really the business of nobody else.

The are no good .gov Enforcers -- and it's time that people stop being naive and realize that (they are not "peace officers" -- they are law en-FORCE-ment officers). Treat them as you would any other street gang member, while keeping in mind that they are part of the biggest, baddest street gang of them all.

However, unlike the lesser street gangs, once you have their attention you can't avoid them and you can't legally defend yourself. So, do at least be respectful, even as they curse and scream at you and threaten you during a routine traffic stop -- your life may very well depend on it. They will gladly "$#@!ing kill" you (as they so lovingly put it).
    Last edited by SeanTX; 08-25-2014 at 02:30 PM.

However, unlike the lesser street gangs, once you have their attention you can't avoid them and you can't legally defend yourself. So, do at least be respectful, even as they curse and scream at you and threaten you during a routine traffic stop -- your life may very well depend on it. They will gladly "$#@!ing kill" you (as they so lovingly put it).
    yup, the constitution won't protect you from physical harm, just take the ticket and fight it in court if it's unjust, don't argue with a psychotic cop that looks for any excuse to use you for targeting practice
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

just about word for word.
    Jesus...pissed off wife or not - she'd been going alone to that party - and then dealing with the pissed off husband when she got home.

Not good company to keep, free beer or not.

I would've probably had a $#@!ing stroke right by the grill listening to that $#@!.

And I still come across people who wonder why I got out. Being around those types when you're awake is not good for one's mental health.
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

Missouri Cop Resigns After Pointing Rifle at Ferguson Protesters

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mic...esters-n191751

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Missouri Cop Resigns After Pointing Rifle at Ferguson Protesters

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mic...esters-n191751
    Lt. Ray Albers, who was put on indefinite leave from the St. Ann Police Department after being caught on a cellphone video that went viral, quit the job he had held since 1994 on Thursday.
    20 years of $#@!ing with people.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Betcha a cyber nickel he shows back up on another towns roles in a week or so.....

Betcha a cyber nickel he shows back up on another towns roles in a week or so.....
    Possible,,

20 years of $#@!ing with people.
    Though he might kick back on his lucrative retirement and just $#@! with folks in his neighborhood.

Lemonade stands,, yard sales,, kids and dogs. Lots to keep him occupied.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123