Thread: Jeff Cooper Lecture From 1997

Jeff Cooper Lecture From 1997

Mr. Cooper addresses Doctors for Disaster Preparedness and touches on many facets of personal defense and liberty. An excellent Q&A session with discussions about the pitfalls and illogical reasoning of militarizing police and federal agencies. A must view and must share IMO. I sure hope this has been previously posted on these forums.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +1

Cooper ftw
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

One of my role models. The world is a darker place without him

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    One of my role models. The world is a darker place without him
    QFT - An oathkeeper before the organization was created.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.