Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Support spreads for officer in Ferguson shooting

Support spreads for officer in Ferguson shooting

Did not see tis coming:

Support spreads for officer in Ferguson shooting

Greg Toppo, USATODAY 12:37 p.m. EDT August 19, 2014

As rioters took to the streets of Ferguson, Missouri to protest the killing of Michael Brown, another group rallied in support of officer Darren Wilson. Some people have even donated to a fund to help his family relocate.

(Photo: St. Louis Post-Dispatch)

In the days since police in Ferguson, Mo., named Darren Wilson as the officer who shot and killed unarmed 18-year-old Michael Brown, a small, quiet counter-protest, taking place mostly online, has arisen far from the angry, noisy nightly protests roiling Ferguson.
    Two Facebook groups, both supporting Wilson, have appeared. Between them, they had more than 36,500 "Likes" as of early Tuesday. Supporters also created a GoFundMe.com group aimed at raising $100,000 for Wilson's family. "We stand behind Officer Darren Wilson and his family during this trying time in their lives," a statement on the site said. One donor, who identified herself as Nancy Lawson, pledged $20 and wrote, "Thank you, officer Wilson, for risking your life so we can live in a safe world. I am praying for you."
    RELATED: Calm in Ferguson after chaotic night
    MORE: Trayvon Martin's mom speaks out
    The site's administrators said they ultimately disabled comments on the site in an attempt "to stop the negative comments." As of Tuesday, four days after police identified Wilson as the officer involved in the Aug. 9 shooting, about 500 donors had pledged nearly $20,500.
    On Facebook, a commenter who identified himself as Mike Allgire said, "As a retired police officer, I would have shot him also." Allgire added, "The police are not out there to see who can wipe who, but to keep the peace. With a person the size of Mr. Brown, there is no doubt I would have taken the same action. Police officer's have an old saying; 'I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by six.' "

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ting/14259993/

Related

Do 90% of African-Americans support a public servant who acts as judge/jury/executioner?

No. Michael Brown Couldn’t Have Been Obama’s Son

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    'I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by six.'
    Today, judgement is done by a jury of one that wears badge and a uniform.

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Last edited by cajuncocoa; 08-19-2014 at 11:40 AM.

Where's the God damn drug test on that cop?

this $#@! cop started all this $#@! with his 'training'....and likely his drug use.

Poor Officer Wilson. Maybe it will turn out that he was "justified" in shooting Brown in self-defense, but there is still the question of if he continued shooting after Brown had given up. And just because no bullets struck him from behind that doesn't mean that he wasn't fired at while running away (some shots missed I believe). We've seen plenty of examples of police doing street executions on people who have given up, have hands up, are handcuffed, etc.

And there have been like a half dozen or so people in the past year who have managed to shoot themselves while in the back of a squad car, after being searched and handcuffed behind the back. Of course, I'm sure they were all "double-jointed" , and thus able to pull a gun out of their asses to shoot themselves (funny how they always shoot themselves, but never the police).

So, I don't feel sorry for poor Officer Wilson. The police have created a big sense of mistrust among many people, so people are going to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt and jump to conclusions when there is even a hint of possible misconduct .

They did this to themselves.
    Last edited by SeanTX; 08-19-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Unless this officer is convicted as a sacrifice for all of the sins of law enforcement and to appease the mobs, he will be found not guilty of any crime they try to charge him with.

We have his side of the story already via his friend, we have a video from the scene with audio that agrees that Brown was advancing on the officer, and we have autopsies that only show front entry wounds. Officer safety, following procedure, etc, combined with reasonable doubt gaurantees acquittal.

That's my prediction based on the info we have today.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Unless this officer is convicted as a sacrifice for all of the sins of law enforcement and to appease the mobs, he will be found not guilty of any crime they try to charge him with.

We have his side of the story already via his friend, we have a video from the scene with audio that agrees that Brown was advancing on the officer, and we have autopsies that only show front entry wounds. Officer safety, following procedure, etc, combined with reasonable doubt gaurantees acquittal.

That's my prediction based on the info we have today.
    pretty sure you won't hear about any drug test on that cop.

Omitting a key piece of evidence...

BUT...we know Brown likes booze and weed.

rendering any acquittal for Wilson a typical cover-up and sham. The beat goes on.

no justice, no peace...indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Where's the God damn drug test on that cop?

this $#@! cop started all this $#@! with his 'training'....and likely his drug use.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer on this one.
    i know...and yet it's the most critical piece of evidence...either way...

AND..just because we most likely won't, leads me to believe the cop was HOPPED UP on 'something'...roids or meth or prescription crap...

Well at least we know who supports the KKK ....

i'm shocked.

nvm
    Last edited by orenbus; 08-19-2014 at 12:45 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

bears repeating...and i will..

one good silver lining here...at least we know who the KKK are, and what they're up to...
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 08-19-2014 at 03:04 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AND..just because we most likely won't, leads me to believe the cop was HOPPED UP on 'something'...roids or meth or prescription crap...
    "hopped,.......up"?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    "hopped,.......up"?
    sorry..should've said impaired...

mentally....by drugs.

i know...and yet it's the most critical piece of evidence...either way...

And the cop's defense attorney would say that it was adrenaline, that it was the heat of battle due to being hit by and struggling with Brown, that he had tunnel vision, and was following procedure when it comes to a charging and violent person.

That's how it will work out. And the burden of proof will be on the prosecutor.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Well at least we know who supports the KKK ....

i'm shocked.
    bears repeating...and i will..

one good silver lining here...at least we know who the KKK are, and what their up to...
    Is this about a different thread? Who is supporting the KKK?

And the cop's defense attorney would say that it was adrenaline, that it was the heat of battle due to being hit by and struggling with Brown, that he had tunnel vision, and was following procedure when it comes to a charging and violent person.

That's how it will work out. And the burden of proof will be on the prosecutor.
    likely....

because as we all know, there was no urine or blood taken i assume.....because......well, cops are a protected species.

Is this about a different thread? Who is supporting the KKK?
    you didn't hear?...KKK of Missouri is holding a fundraiser...

this is not a stretch to think this particular fundraiser posted in this thread is KKK generated and supported.

I firmly believe those giving money are racist and/or KKK members....no?...

if not, then either way, the KKK leadership is smiling....

sleep with dogs...blah and blah...
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 08-19-2014 at 03:07 PM.

this is not a stretch to think this particular fundraiser posted in this thread is KKK generated and supported.

I saw something about that in another thread.

I don't do Facebook, but is there something that links that Facebook account to the KKK? Didn't see it in the article.

My guess is that the supporters could be a "legitimate" group of law enforcement, their families, fervent supporters (like Hannity or Levin), and of course, this woman:

I saw something about that in another thread.

I don't do Facebook, but is there something that links that Facebook account to the KKK? Didn't see it in the article.

My guess is that the supporters could be a "legitimate" group of law enforcement, their families, fervent supporters (like Hannity or Levin), and of course, this woman:

of course.

We all believe what we want to believe, and i believe it to be so.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One big happy family...independent fundraiser, coupled with the KKK....or are they same animal?....nuff said...

''A Missouri chapter of the Ku Klux Klan is planning a fundraiser this weekend for the Ferguson police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed black teen.

"All money will go to the cop who did his job against the Negro criminal," according to New Empire Knights of the KKK.''

http://www.king5.com/news/KKK-raisin...271836891.html

Maybe the police will confront these rioters with M-4s, M-16, armored vehicles, and shoot them with rubber bullets, teargas, and then arrest them.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    another group rallied in support of officer Darren Wilson. Some people have even donated to a fund to help his family relocate.

(Photo: St. Louis Post-Dispatch)

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Maybe the police will confront these rioters with M-4s, M-16, armored vehicles, and shoot them with rubber bullets, teargas, and then arrest them.
    Only if they haven't put on their jammies, brushed their teeth and are under the covers by bed time.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Only if they haven't put on their jammies, brushed their teeth and are under the covers by bed time.
    i didn't want to laugh, but thats damn funny..

Jesus effing Christ...

I hear evidence is about to drop that Wilson had a fractured eye socket. If that happens, you've got to stop this embarrassing charade. Do what I did last Friday and just admit you were wrong, there'd be more dignity in it.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    Jesus effing Christ...

I hear evidence is about to drop that Wilson had a fractured eye socket. If that happens, you've got to stop this embarrassing charade. Do what I did last Friday and just admit you were wrong, there'd be more dignity in it.
    That information would have been better dispersed in the opening days of this boondoggle. By putting it off it will seem manufactured.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast