Thread: Geography Lesson 101

Geography Lesson 101

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    South Dakota borders Canada, Guam might tip over, ammo mags aren't reusable, and Africa is a country.

Our best and brightest, folks! Give 'em a hand.

And just think, most of these Democratic congresscritters are lawyers who went to college for the better part of a decade, and they STILL came out this stupid.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    South Dakota borders Canada, Guam might tip over, ammo mags aren't reusable, and Africa is a country.

Our best and brightest, folks! Give 'em a hand.

And just think, most of these Democratic congresscritters are lawyers who went to college for the better part of a decade, and they STILL came out this stupid.
    Just gotta luv dat gubmnt skoolin'.

Someone posted some USA geography tests from 100 years ago.Your education has gone down the drain because the questions from those from tests went into a lot of details that I honestly don't think that an American should know.One question required you to name which countries does Serbia border to its east.

Anyway the best way to learn geography in my experience was a game we had as kids called Fast Geography.Someone would pick a letter from the alphabet and you had to write a country,city,river,mountain and an animal that started with that letter.You got 2 points if no one had the same answer ,1 point for a correct answer and you would lose a point if you had written an incorrect answer or didn't know what was the capital of the country you wrote and in which country the mountain,river and city were. We would spend entire days looking at maps trying to find places no one else would write.Competition at its finest.
    Last edited by Demigod; 08-19-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Just gotta luv dat gubmnt skoolin'.
    Princess Landrieu went to a Catholic school....no public schools for the elite among us.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Princess Landrieu went to a Catholic school....no public schools for the elite among us.
    Well, I happen to be a Jesuit HS grad myself. Jesuits kick butt, education wise.

You would be surprised by the amount of people who actually think islands float on water. I even have a family member who thought that.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    You would be surprised by the amount of people who actually think islands float on water. I even have a family member who thought that.
    Islands made of ice float on water
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...96.h-9Cpq8459k