Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 144

Thread: Did Michael Brown Steal Cigars — Or Pay For Them?

  1. #1

    Did Michael Brown Steal Cigars — Or Pay For Them?

    William Norman Grigg

    If Michael Brown committed a felonious strong-arm robbery at a convenience store just minutes before he was shot, why didn’t anybody from the store call 911? The report was made by a customer following what appeared to be an altercation between the 6’4″ Brown and a much smaller store employee.

    According to the store’s owner, police didn’t issue a subpoena for the store’s surveillance video until last Friday — the day it was provided to the media by police officials, along with the name of Officer Darren Wilson, who fatally shot Brown a few minutes after the incident at the store. Wilson was not aware of the alleged robbery, and he was not pursuing Brown as a suspect. The fatal encounter began when Wilson rebuked Brown and his friend, Dorian Johnson, for jaywalking.

    An excerpt of the security video shot from a different angle shows the figure identified as Brown at a check-out counter paying for the cigars before the apparent confrontation with the store clerk.



    Continued...http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...-pay-for-them/
    "The Patriarch"



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Grigg is seriously off the reservation with this. Johnson's lawyer is on the record confirming that his client did indeed steal cigars with the victim.

    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...greg-pollowitz

    Freeman Bosley, a former St. Louis mayor and the lawyer for Brown’s pal, 22-year-old Dorian Johnson, said he has not seen the tape but confirmed that the slain teen took the cigars.

    “My client did tell us — and told the FBI — that they went into the store,” Bosley said on MSNBC. “He told the FBI that he did take cigarillos. He told that to the DOJ and the St. Louis County Police.”
    And then you have the over-the-top reaction to boot before leaving the store.

  4. #3
    You have video...

    You have a confession from his partner...

    Grigg is a psycho...

  5. #4
    Are you two joined at the hip?
    "The Patriarch"

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by hardrightedge View Post
    You have video...

    You have a confession from his partner...

    Grigg is a psycho...
    Lol, I'm sure he would be crushed if he knew you thought that.
    "The Patriarch"

  7. #6
    I mentioned it before. He may be a thug or a criminal or guilty of petty theft or a misdemeanor. But that doesn't justify getting gunned down while unarmed from 35 feet away.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    I mentioned it before. He may be a thug or a criminal or guilty of petty theft or a misdemeanor. But that doesn't justify getting gunned down while unarmed from 35 feet away.
    Well, now the story is that he was "charging" the cop. But we'll never know will we?
    "The Patriarch"

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Well, now the story is that he was "charging" the cop. But we'll never know will we?

    So the story is he beat up the cop while the cop was getting out of his car...Then ran away and then turned around and charged?


    Well that makes a lot more sense....if he thought his name was juggernaut and he needed a running start...



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing


    Posts
    28,739
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hardrightedge View Post
    You have video...

    You have a confession from his partner...

    Grigg is a psycho...
    Grigg is alright but his occupation is police brutality so he's extremely biased for good reason. When you get so far down the hole, you never come back for air. That's Grigg.

  12. #10
    Sure glad I wasn't born into a subculture like Ferguson and I'm sure as hell glad I'm not a cop, let alone one who is assigned to Ferguson. Come to think of it, just move somewhere else. As far a job as a cop, you'd have to be insane to accept this as a career.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutional Paulicy View Post
    As far a job as a cop, you'd have to be insane to accept this as a career.
    Why would you be insane? You have a secure job. Many have good salaries and benefits. You can take practice on Labrador pups or taze grandma with impunity. You can sit at checkpoints and give a hard time to soccer moms instead of pursuing real criminals. Many jurors will support you. If something bad really happens, then the taxpayers foot the lawsuit bill. Worst that might happen is that you go to the next town to take another job.

    I'll bet a lot of lice never saw a Ferguson situation coming, let alone the continuation. The chickens have come home to roost.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 08-18-2014 at 10:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  14. #12
    I think the timing of releasing the video was questionable, but I don't question that he stole the cigars and got violent with the clerk. It's on video. I don't know whether I should condemn the cops for gunning him down, I've heard several different versions and I doubt that a government employee will give anyone the genuine version.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutional Paulicy View Post
    As far a job as a cop, you'd have to be insane to accept this as a career.
    It's not a career. It's a duty. Some people just have this inner drive to dedicate their lives to the safety of others.

    This inner heroism is why it's so critical that these cops take such high precautions to guard their own life; if they didn't, they'd get killed and then they couldn't be a hero to anybody.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    It's not a career. It's a duty. Some people just have this inner drive to dedicate their lives to the safety of others.

    This inner heroism is why it's so critical that these cops take such high precautions to guard their own life; if they didn't, they'd get killed and then they couldn't be a hero to anybody.
    That is so very true....+rep.
    "The Patriarch"

  17. #15
    the store probably did not want the hassle of filling out police reports for a minor amount. even if caught the man hours wouldn't justify it. and Brown could not legally buy them, being under 21.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    the store probably did not want the hassle of filling out police reports for a minor amount. even if caught the man hours wouldn't justify it. and Brown could not legally buy them, being under 21.
    18 in Missouri.
    "The Patriarch"



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    It's not a career. It's a duty. Some people just have this inner drive to dedicate their lives to the safety of others.

    This inner heroism is why it's so critical that these cops take such high precautions to guard their own life; if they didn't, they'd get killed and then they couldn't be a hero to anybody.
    And don't forget that many get into law order enforcement because they say they want to help people.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    And don't forget that many get into law order enforcement because they say they want to help people.
    And puppies, don't forget puppies.

    "The Patriarch"

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I think the timing of releasing the video was questionable, but I don't question that he stole the cigars and got violent with the clerk. It's on video. I don't know whether I should condemn the cops for gunning him down, I've heard several different versions and I doubt that a government employee will give anyone the genuine version.
    I would imagine they released the video when they did to put the kibosh on the media's narrative they had started about Michael being a "gentle giant". I never heard that again from the media after the video was released.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

    Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

    The Property Basis of Rights

  23. #20
    I bet that store sold singles, too.

  24. #21

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    It's not a career. It's a duty. Some people just have this inner drive to dedicate their lives to the safety of others.

    This inner heroism is why it's so critical that these cops take such high precautions to guard their own life; if they didn't, they'd get killed and then they couldn't be a hero to anybody.
    The way you say it sounds so glorified and righteous. The way I understand it to be is miserable and depressing.

    Working in a jailhouse. The worst of the worst mocking you all day. Trying to get under your skin with foul behavior etc. etc.

    Enforcing traffic violations for law abiding citizens on their way to work or to take their kids to school for meaningless technicalities all in the name of getting your quotas up.

    Responding to calls with regard to domestic disputes between husbands and wives who were never taught how to behave by loving and caring mothers or fathers. All the while playing referee.

    Protecting thugs conducting lawless behavior from other thugs conducting lawless behavior.

    The list goes on...............

    Sounds like just the job for me. I'm anxious to get started. Perhaps after several years of mind numbing insanity I might snap and go rogue just like the bad cops we are condemning for so many unjust practices.
    Last edited by Constitutional Paulicy; 08-19-2014 at 05:25 AM.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutional Paulicy View Post
    The way you say it sounds so glorified and righteous. The way I understand it to be is miserable and depressing.

    Working in a jailhouse. The worst of the worst mocking you all day. Trying to get under your skin with foul behavior etc. etc.

    Enforcing traffic violations for law abiding citizens on their way to work or to take their kids to school for meaningless technicalities all in the name of getting your quotas up.

    Responding to calls with regard to domestic disputes between husbands and wives who were never taught how to behave by loving and caring mothers or fathers. All the while playing referee.

    Protecting thugs conducting lawless behavior from other thugs conducting lawless behavior.

    The list goes on...............

    Sounds like just the job for me. I'm anxious to get started. Perhaps after several years of mind numbing insanity I might snap and go rogue just like the bad cops we are condemning for so many unjust practices.
    That's why when one dies in the line of duty we send them off like the heroes they are.









    "The Patriarch"

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I bet that store sold singles, too.
    I believe they call those "loosies"



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    I mentioned it before. He may be a thug or a criminal or guilty of petty theft or a misdemeanor. But that doesn't justify getting gunned down while unarmed from 35 feet away.
    The fact that he had just robbed the store and the cop didn't know makes it more believable that he attacked the cop as the cop would have just thought he was coming across a random citizen but the dead guy knew he had just committed violent crime and if caught would see the inside of a jail cell.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    That's why when one dies in the line of duty we send them off like the heroes they are.
    I get that and I can appreciate it. But those images are for officers who died in the line of duty. The cops who don't end up loosing it psychologically before they retire, should be admired as well. Problem is there are far too many who can not endure the hardships of the job and are broken by them. This is why we see so many instances of bad cops.

    I honestly don't think there are that many capable people willing and able to fill the demand for law enforcement duties across the country.

    There are an endless number of jobs out there where you can find peace and prosperity. Which is why I say you'd have to be insane to put yourself on the front lines of Ferguson and it's cesspool of malcontents.
    Last edited by Constitutional Paulicy; 08-19-2014 at 06:27 AM.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post



    Are they subconsciously adding in horses to take our eyes off the hundreds of asses?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Grigg is alright but his occupation is police brutality so he's extremely biased for good reason. When you get so far down the hole, you never come back for air. That's Grigg.
    Far down the hole?

    Is there any possible way to defend the murder of Michael Brown by that cop?

  33. #29
    Whether he stole cigars or not, what is disconcerting to me is the excessive lethal forced used, in this situation. This should never be tolerated in a free society.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Far down the hole?
    Is there any possible way to defend the murder of Michael Brown by that cop?
    Sure. Is there nothing that Michael Brown could have done to deserve being killed by that cop?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. New Shocking Details in Michael Brown Investigation
    By AuH20 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-23-2014, 12:32 PM
  2. Once Upon a Time, Patrick Buchanan was Michael Brown, Sort Of
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2014, 11:56 AM
  3. New Michael Brown shooting witnesses describe scene (Ferguson)
    By orenbus in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 03:23 PM
  4. No. Michael Brown Couldn’t Have Been Obama’s Son
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:04 AM
  5. Michael Hastings and Barret Brown
    By susano in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 10:56 PM

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •