Thread: PROTESTERS STORM GOVERNOR’S ST. LOUIS OFFICE – Demand Removal of National Guard in #Ferguson

PROTESTERS STORM GOVERNOR’S ST. LOUIS OFFICE – Demand Removal of National Guard in #Ferguson

This is from Drudge and it has tweeter links that I'm too stupid to post.

PROTESTERS STORM GOVERNOR’S ST. LOUIS OFFICE – Demand Removal of National Guard in #Ferguson

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...d-in-ferguson/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's a lot better than looting.

Next stop, prosecutors office. There is one man that is standing in the way of Wilson being arrested.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

I don't know how to do the "tweeter" links either but here are the photos.

Good for them!

No justice! No peace!
    Protesters storm Jay Nixon’s office!

Protesters tried to storm Governor Jay Nixon’s office today in downtown St. Louis.
    The guards would not let them in – security said they’re not here on “official business.”

At least one person was arrested.

Looks like some people have finally figured out how the political process works.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

OANN just had some footage. They aren't just protecting the sheriffs communication unit, they are patrolling the streets in APC's... it looks like a warzone.

Soooooo much better than SWAT in APC's...

-t

A lot more of this please. The rioters and looters are screwing this up for everyone.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    more storming the palaces.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

LIVE UPDATES

Recent...

23:18 GMT: Members of the Missouri National Guard have been spotted arriving in Ferguson ahead of another night of possible disturbances.

21:52 GMT: Protests and arrests were reported in St. Louis, Missouri, with demonstrators attempting to enter a state government office building barred by security.

20:41 GMT: President Obama said during a Monday afternoon briefing at the White House that US Attorney General Eric Holder will arrive in Ferguson, Missouri on Wednesday this week to meet with Department of Justice personnel, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents and local officials.

17:40 GMT: Missouri Governor Jay Nixon has lifted the curfew in Ferguson, MO following the deployment of the US National Guard.

"We will not use a curfew tonight," Nixon wrote in a statement issued on Monday afternoon, acknowledging reports of violence during recent protests in Ferguson and adding: "we must defend Ferguson from these violent interlopers so that the peaceful protests can operate in peace and the search for answers and justice can continue."

16:57 GMT: UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon called on U.S. authorities on Monday to ensure the protection of the rights of protesters in Ferguson, Missouri, where there have been demonstrations and rioting over the fatal police shooting of an unarmed black teen.

"The Secretary-General calls on the authorities to ensure that the rights to peaceful assembly and freedom of expression are protected," UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric told reporters.

"He calls on all to exercise restraint, for law enforcement officials to abide by U.S. and international standards in dealing with demonstrators," Dujarric said. (Reuters)

15:12 GMT: Dr. Michael Bade, forensic pathologist, says “there weren’t signs of a struggle” between Michael Brown and the officer who fired the fatal shots last week.

15:06 GMT: During a Monday morning press conference in Ferguson, Daryl Parks, an attorney for the family of Michael Brown, said the preliminary autopsy results reveal that one of the six shots that struck and killed the teenager exited his body near the eye, and “supports what the witnesses said about him trying to surrender.” According to Parks, that shot was fired while Brown’s head was pointed down.

07:01 GMT: Missouri Governor Jay Nixon has signed an executive order directing “highly capable men and women” of the Missouri National Guard “to assist Colonel Ron Replogle and the Unified Command in restoring peace and order to” Ferguson, his office said in a statement.

The governor condemned crimes in the community, “that included firing upon law enforcement officers, shooting a civilian, throwing Molotov cocktails, looting, and a coordinated attempt to block roads and overrun the Unified Command Center.”

Terrorist!

Must have been a handicapped parking violation.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Terrorist!

Must have been a handicapped parking violation.
    Nope, she was blocking the entrance".

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Nope, she was blocking the entrance".
    Grayhair: I've fallen and I can't get up!

Cop:
    Heads = ambulance
    Tails = Paddy Wagon

And it's Tails!

-t

People need to be careful not to conflate the two issues. The shooting and protests on one side and the looting, violence, and attacks on the other. Sounds like the national guard needs to step in and stop the latter and too many people here are putting the two together as one issue.

Just be careful that in the eager desire to fight this fight, you don't hitch your horse to the wrong wagon.
    Last edited by Legend1104; 08-18-2014 at 06:15 PM.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Legend1104 View Post
    People need to be careful not to conflate the two issues. The shooting and protests on one side and the looting, violence, and attacks on the other. Sounds like the national guard needs to step in and stop the latter and too many people here are putting the two together as one issue.

Just be careful that in the eager desire to fight this fight, you don't hitch your horse to the wrong wagon.
    The media is no help here. I cant tell you how many times I saw images off looters effected by tear gas outside convenience stores, and the reporters were referring to them as "protesters".
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Looks like some people have finally figured out how the political process works.
    Beat me to it, lets hope they improve on it.

And quit the looting.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Beat me to it, lets hope they improve on it.

And quit the looting.
    hmmm... anyone know where I can get torches and pitch forks wholesale...
    I smell a money making opportunity...

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    hmmm... anyone know where I can get torches and pitch forks wholesale...
    I smell a money making opportunity...

-t
    I'll bring the tar-n-feathers...

Burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I ran across a little more info on this fine lady.

Among those arrested was Hedy Epstein, a 90-year-old Holocaust survivor who lives in St. Louis.

“I’ve been doing this since I was a teenager. I didn’t think I would have to do it when I was 90,” Epstein told The Nation, as two officers walked her to a police van. “We need to stand up today so that people won’t have to do this when they’re 90.”

Roughly 125 protesters marched to the entrance of the historic Wainwright Building, which houses Missouri Governor Jay Nixon’s downtown office. They demanded Nixon withdraw National Guard troops from Ferguson municipality, where peaceful protests throughout the week were disrupted by late night riots. The protesters also called for a special prosecutor to lead the investigation of Brown’s death, as well as an expansion of the Department of Justice’s existing investigation to look into patterns of civil rights violations across North St. Louis County.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/181314...michael-brown#