Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: County investigation: Michael Brown was shot from the front, had marijuana in his system

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    I have not decided yet if this was police brutality and an overuse of force, or if it was a thug kid who attacked. However, I do find this video interesting...

http://edition.cnn.com/video/api/emb...g-crenshaw.cnn

If that is in fact Darren Wilson pacing after the event, he sure doesn't look like he has an orbital blowout.

"OK Darren, this is gonna hurt, but we've got to beat you up a bit and fracture your eye socket so the story sounds consistent."
    Good Catch! He does not look injured.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    People like that donated to our movement too, man. It doesn't mean that any of us think they're right.
    yes, i know. What was the result of those donations to Ron?..., and those 'pesky' newsletters?..

oh well...i shouldn't be so concerned with appearences from threads advertising donations to a murderer that might have connections to the KKK in here...just a silly mis-understanding on my part...

Appearences matter, especially when the MSM goes 24/7 reporting on it....
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 08-19-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    First, he was an angel. Just a small child, whose life was cut short by a bullet to the back while his hands were up.
    Then, he was a gentle giant.
    Then a video surfaced of him committing a strong-armed robbery, which is a felony.
    Then a report came out that he struggled with a cop, the gun went off, and that he might not have been shot in the back.
    All of these claims were IMMEDIATELY dismissed.
    Then an autopsy report was released in which it was proven he was not shot in the back as was originally claimed.
    This does not matter. The facts do not matter. The original claim, that he was an angel who was unjustly shot in the back, is the narrative. No facts will stand in the way of that narrative, steamrolling across America.

And I'm not even saying the cop was justified in his actions. As it stands now, I'm not sure I believe that he was. But holy funkaroni, people are COMPLETELY ignoring the facts of the case as they are currently known and refusing to deviate from their original opinion.
    And then there was a video that came out showing that Brown paid for the cigars.
    Then there is the shot in the arm that was probably from the back.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Good Catch! He does not look injured.
    I'm gonna guess that finger prints and DNA are gonna show up on his gun and holster. I've never seen a body loaded into a police SUV in any pictures in my life. Usually it is an ambulance.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm gonna guess that finger prints and DNA are gonna show up on his gun and holster. I've never seen a body loaded into a police SUV in any pictures in my life. Usually it is an ambulance.

Isn't that just the coroner vehicle? It was what, 4 hours + at that point?
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Isn't that just the coroner vehicle? It was what, 4 hours + at that point?
    The coroner or medical examiner is an independent official of the county, subject only to appointment, removal, and budgeting by the County Board per MN Statute 390.011.
    http://www.stlouiscountymn.gov/LAWPU...lExaminer.aspx

As in NOT police.

EDit: Sheesh.. that's a Minnesota link.

The St. Louis Coroners office site....I cannot get to load.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 08-19-2014 at 08:36 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234