Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I'm new. Are the mods cool here?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Enough with the slutty stuff...men are way worse sluts than any woman ever will be. I would go so far as to say men are born sluts. That being said, if you are a libertarian there is really no such thing as a slut, just an individual exercising their individual freedom to engage in possible overt sexual behavior.
    Actually studies have shown that higher IQ men tend to be sexually exclusive and more faithful to their mate, but women with higher IQs were just as likely to be promiscuous as women of lesser intelligence.

I'm on my phone so I don't have any links, but If I recall correctly the study wasn't specific on the sexual preference of their samples.

Anyway- since we're on the topic, I think women have a more complex sexuality due to their biological makeup. Studies have shown that they're more "sexually fluid" and more likely to be bicurious/bisexual than their male counterparts.

Whatever that is worth.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Don't call anybody a slut, that will get you banned permanently.
    Can we call Sarah Palin a slut?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    Actually studies have shown that higher IQ men tend to be sexually exclusive and more faithful to their mate, but women with higher IQs were just as likely to be promiscuous as women of lesser intelligence.

I'm on my phone so I don't have any links, but If I recall correctly the study wasn't specific on the sexual preference of their samples.

Anyway- since we're on the topic, I think women have a more complex sexuality due to their biological makeup. Studies have shown that they're more "sexually fluid" and more likely to be bicurious/bisexual than their male counterparts.

Whatever that is worth.

Sounds like that study was done by a man

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Can we call Sarah Palin a slut?
    I guess we can if she doesn't have an account here.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Science is good for you.
    Yes yes... but it tastes like $#@!.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I can be a bit sardonic, satirical, and perhaps come across as a bit of an $#@! (are cuss words censored?) at times.
    Stop trying to muzzle in on my action.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Stop trying to muzzle in on my action.
    Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Yes yes... but it tastes like $#@!.
    Judging from the smells in that Organic Chemistry class I took, I'd say you are correct.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Sounds like that study was done by a man

Actually it was. It was a study that also concluded that liberal atheists are "smarter" than conservatives, so it would probably be dismissed entirely by a large segment of this country.

Actually it was. It was a study that also concluded that liberal atheists are "smarter" than conservatives, so it would probably be dismissed entirely by a large segment of this country.
    I would say,, that has yet to be proven, or significant.

Yet to be seen.

But I am curious, Have you gotten any answers to your original question?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Judging from the smells in that Organic Chemistry class I took, I'd say you are correct.
    Mmmmmm. I always liked the smell of most organic solvents. Benzene, chloroform, and especially ethyl acetate (it's got a tang to it). Pyridine on the other hand - ugh - and it cuts through pvc gloves like a hot knife through butter.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I would say,, that has yet to be proven, or significant.

Yet to be seen.

But I am curious, Have you gotten any answers to your original question?
    Well, no one did tell me if Digg still exists.

Well, no one did tell me if Digg still exists.
    Not sure,,
    Has anyone used it for anything?

You could probably google it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Or this just one big inside joke I am unaware of?
    One of many,,
    some people have been in this conversation for years.. You have likely missed a lot.
    But as pscomar would tell you, the Lord is gracious and good and hires until the last hour workers for His field. All are welcomed if they are willing, whether from the first hour or from the last.

Welcome to the forums!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

And by the way, these are the bestest mods you'll find on the interwebz..
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Yeah, they seem pretty cool so far. I typically would have got at least a warning by now.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, they seem pretty cool so far. I typically would have got at least a warning by now.
    PAY ATTENTION!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Welcome to the forum. If you said sooner that you would be joining we would throw a party for you.

P.s.
    Just to warn you
    : I got reputation power of 2. So be careful!
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Mmmmmm. I always liked the smell of most organic solvents. Benzene, chloroform, and especially ethyl acetate (it's got a tang to it). Pyridine on the other hand - ugh - and it cuts through pvc gloves like a hot knife through butter.
    Acetone and toluene are my favs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I call those "Body Wash".
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Excellent choices! Acetone is really low toxicity and an acetone rinse will take residual water out of a glass container.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

Toluene is a good sticky goo remover.

Toluene is a good sticky goo remover.
    I keep lacquer thinner on hand, it's a useful mixture for me...

If kerosene won't get it off of me, I just wear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If kerosene won't get it off of me, I just wear it.
    I spray quite a bit of lacquer...........Hence the dain-bramage....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I keep lacquer thinner on hand, it's a useful mixture for me...
    That is mine as well. Paint Gun Cleaner often has "all that and more".

It only burns for a min.. and will disinfect any scratches you didn't know about.

pcosmar is a walking talking MSDS violation. and does not care much for OSHA either.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-25-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Love the smell of toluene...and most other "enes."

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Very bad. You know you're not supposed to smell toluene.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The Mods are cool, it's the troll hunters you have to watch out for.
    I think he has finally come to believe you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    I find it interesting that the human nose can detect and distinguish molecules that did not exist on earth during the entire span of evolution. That's some versatile equipment!

I find it interesting that the human nose can detect and distinguish molecules that did not exist on earth during the entire span of evolution. That's some versatile equipment!
    We're not as good as dogs, but maybe someday! I've read that scent is one of the best "nudges" for memory in humans, so I'm trying to incorporate that into the education for the kid.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast