Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm new. Are the mods cool here?

I'm new. Are the mods cool here?

I must confess- "pessimist" is part of a large botnet that is being controlled by a Yiddish reptilian androgynous troll that dwells in the deep dark caves of middle earth. His primary objective is to kvetch and moan in narcissistic and histrionic ramblings to divert your attention away from the real issues.

His goal is to emasculate men and promote a feminine dominion in preparation for a reptilian takeover.

In fact 98% of the members on this entire site are apart of this botnet. Who can you trust in this virtual world? Are you an actual human being, or just a thematic string of code created to divert, disrupt, and destroy the liberty movement?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been arbitrarily banned from every conservative and religious forum I have ever posted on. Most of the mods on those
    sites were humorless religious fanatics, political dogmatists, or weird virginal dudes on a power trip.

I post on a nonpolitical forum, but it's basically a homogenized island now. I prefer diversity.

Anyway, I'm pretty much apolitical but philosophically liberal. Although, Ron Paul is kinda cool. I was a fan of his in my early 20s, and probably would have voted for him in 08 if I actually thought voting made a difference.

Come to think of it, I believe my roommate at the time donated to his campaign. I remember the whole moneybomb thing on digg. Good God, that seems like a century ago- does digg still exist?
    Last edited by pessimist; 11-30-2014 at 05:29 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Follow the guidelines on this page and I don't think there will be a problem.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1989

Yeah, the mods are pretty cool. You pretty much have to do obnoxious things like insult everyone who makes a good argument against you or lose an argument in this thread, then start the same argument in that thread to get banned.

As for whether you'll consider the rest of us cool, well, it depends. If you're easily upset by having the political platitudes you learned vegetating in front of the mainstream media blown up in your face; if you've grown mentally fat on the French Fries you were fed in your high school civics class and now consider that b.s. to be your mental comfort food; if you think HuffPo is justified in using rampant censorship to silence everyone who goes to their site to contradict the many there unwittingly supporting the greatest imperial tyranny the world has ever seen, then you'll hate it here. You should run screaming now and avoid the Christmas rush.

But if your ego isn't so big that your brain has no more room to grow, you might be into it. So, have you read anything here, or did you just pop up asking questions about the lay of the land because scouting it out for yourself was too much work and wasn't attention-whorey enough to suit you?

Just curious...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

As long as you respect viewpoints that you may not agree with, the mods are cool. If you start telling people they are going to hell or they aren't "real christians" or you don't respect the OP and derail a thread, you might get banned.

We have some religious fanatics here who like to prosthelytize, but they are few. Boy can they hijack a thread, though! WHOA!

Welcome and good question.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

and what ever you do stay out of chat the mod in there is a complete bastard

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    and what ever you do stay out of chat the mod in there is a self-described complete bastard
    Fixed that for you.

Yes, users are allowed to hang themselves here in the forum where everyone can see and laugh about it for all posterity. The chat room is a world with no past and no future, but littered with bloody bodies nevertheless. Even brave men fear tread there.

Attack the issue not the members and you're cool. I post a lot of controversial topics and make some firm stances. I don't beleive I've never been banned.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

The Mods are cool, it's the troll hunters you have to watch out for.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ban him!
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Welcome New person

Just to add a bit to what presence said, you can get away with anything just as long as its ideological in nature. You can be a condescending, liberal, progressive, communist and even think Ron Paul and his supporters are backwards, bigoted, selfish, neanderthals and still not lose your posting privileges here. We really have just about everyone of those types posting on a semi regular basis.

It gets a bit tricky when it comes to the religious section where you have to respect and not denigrate other people's deities. You do it and you will get banned, my advice will be to tread carefully when it comes to religious matters. The good thing is that you will get enough temp bans before you will get hit with the big one, so try and absorb all you can and be prepared to learn from you mistakes.

I hope to read more of your contribution to RPF and also hope we influence you more than you influence us

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The Mods are cool, it's the troll hunters you have to watch out for.
    I thought I already said that...

Well, maybe he or she needed the translation.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    As long as you respect viewpoints that you may not agree with, the mods are cool. If you start telling people they are going to hell baby killers or they aren't "real christians" are liberals because you don't agree with them or you don't respect the OP and derail a thread, you might won't get banned.

We have some religious science cult fanatics here who like to prosthelytize, but they are few. Boy can they hijack a thread, though! WHOA!

Welcome and good question.
    Fixed it for you.
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Ban him!
    Yes, this. he has a crow in his avatar. And he's dead.
    "The Patriarch"

Don't call anybody a slut, that will get you banned permanently.

I didn't intend to come across as some histrionic attention-seeking troll. I just thought I ask a few questions before venturing out into the broader forums and getting instantly banned. I should note that I am naturally a bit 'trollish' in the way I word things. It's a terrible personality trait, I know. But I don't intentionally try to offend anyone, and I certainly won't spam the forums, or say any egregiously offensive things. I don't mock any religious beliefs, for example.

I can be a bit sardonic, satirical, and perhaps come across as a bit of an $#@! (are cuss words censored?) at times.

Are the mods exclusively male? I prefer female mods- they're more sympathetic and less likely to ban me over a misunderstanding. Moreover, women are more likely to 'get' what little sense of humor I may have.

I'm a dude, btw.
    Last edited by pessimist; 08-18-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Yes, this. he has a crow in his avatar. And he's dead.
    Uh Oh. I see your title of an Unapologetic Masculinist. We may eventually clash. Haha.

Btw, crows are actually highly intelligent and clever creatures.
    Last edited by pessimist; 08-18-2014 at 12:09 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pessimist View Post
    Uh Oh. I see your title of as an Unapologetic Masculinist. We may eventually clash. Haha.

Btw, crows are actually highly intelligent and clever creatures.
    But you're dead.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    But you're dead.
    That's just a myth from the Odin times.

that's clearly a crow landing not a dead crow

Check the location of that crow.

One thing to note is the individual candidate forums are for promoting those candidates for the people that are for them. Rand, Massie etc. If you don't like them that is fine but post you strong disagreement in other forums.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

But he's posting from Valhalla. And he prefers female mods, clearly he is dead.
    "The Patriarch"

i'm in a bad mood today.

think i'll hang out in the forum all day.

see you around.

...and welcome.

don't worry about the mods. We got'em all straigtend out now.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 08-18-2014 at 12:29 PM.

I can be a bit sardonic, satirical, and perhaps come across as a bit of an $#@! (are cuss words censored?) at times.
    You'll fit right in. Welcome. And no, foul language generally isn't censored - unless it's aimed viciously at another member.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Hey, that's a good song too...

Quote Originally Posted by mosquitobite View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Stop it. Science is good for you.

von Mises or Hillary Clinton sort of liberal?

I've been arbitrarily banned from every conservative and religious forum I have ever posted on. Most of the mods on those
    sites were humorless religious fanatics, political dogmatists, or weird virginal dudes on a power trip.

I post on a nonpolitical forum, but it's basically a homogenized island now. I prefer diversity.

Anyway, I'm pretty much apolitical but philosophically liberal. Although, Ron Paul is kinda cool. I was a fan of his in my early 20s, and probably would have voted for him in 08 if I actually thought voting made a difference.

Come to think of it, I believe my roommate at the time donated to his campaign. I remember the whole moneybomb thing on digg. Good God, that seems like a century ago- does digg still exist?
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

I didn't intend to come across as some histrionic attention-seeking troll. I just thought I ask a few questions before venturing out into the broader forums and getting instantly banned. I should note that I am naturally a bit 'trollish' in the way I word things. It's a terrible personality trait, I know. But I don't intentionally try to offend anyone, and I certainly won't spam the forums, or say any egregiously offensive things. I don't mock any religious beliefs, for example.

Are the mods exclusively male? I prefer female mods- they're more sympathetic and less likely to ban me over a misunderstanding. Moreover, women are more likely to 'get' what little sense of humor I may have.

I'm a dude, btw.
    I think we only have one hen modding. There are a couple, though, who would make for an excellent mod. Of course, you'd more likely be banned for placing a comma out of place or something. Heh...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    yes and the only crows in Valhalla are Huginn and Muninn who are not dead, they are immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    You'll fit right in. Welcome. And no, foul language generally isn't censored - unless it's aimed viciously at another member.
    But, penis, vagina and **** will get your thread title changed....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast