Thread: Game Wardens and your rights

Game Wardens and your rights

I know my rights but I'm not sure what rights game wardens choose to recognize. I'll be out of state in Colorado this September on an elk hunt and was told by their dept of wildlife that I needed to be able to show the game warden where I killed my elk(since I'll be traveling through a zone I can't hunt while on my way out of the woods). I feel by invoking my 5th Amendment rights I might be opening myself up to tickets. They know I'm out of state and it's much cheaper for me to pay the fines than fly back to fight it. What are your thoughts?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just a thought...video document where the kill was taken including GPS coordinates.

That's most likely what I'll do. I just feel I shouldn't have to prove my innocence but that will probably get me a hefty fine

Game Wardens are the Gestapo of the US . The Elk do not belong to the King , but the mentally weak peasantry gave the king control.

Quote Originally Posted by jth_ttu View Post
    I know my rights but I'm not sure what rights game wardens choose to recognize. I'll be out of state in Colorado this September on an elk hunt and was told by their dept of wildlife that I needed to be able to show the game warden where I killed my elk(since I'll be traveling through a zone I can't hunt while on my way out of the woods). I feel by invoking my 5th Amendment rights I might be opening myself up to tickets. They know I'm out of state and it's much cheaper for me to pay the fines than fly back to fight it. What are your thoughts?
    You should just skip it all together if you are worried about it .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    You should just skip it all together if you are worried about it .
    I agree. Things like this that cause so much distress should just be cut out. I stopped going to baseball, football, and basketball games because they practically anal probe people with those hand held metal detectors. I just go to the races or make my own entertainment.

Maybe try something else or a different way. Millions of ways to skin a cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members