Thread: Operation Paperclip

Operation Paperclip

Operation Paperclip was a top secret program to bring in Nazi scientist during the Truman administration to work in the USA space and medical science programs. Truman was against it but was ignored Eisenhower went along with it although he had a lot of questions about this program. We gave these criminals big salaries and nice houses. One of my grandmothers escaped from Nazi Germany so I am particularly concerned about Nazi infiltration into the USA.

Of course many people have known about this for years. I think it is good that Annie Jacobsen actually did some research on it and published a book on the subject. Below is a youtube of an interview of Annie Jacobsen on the topic of her book "Operation Paperclip"

Below is a video titled "Secret Space Program - Peter Levenda Full Documentary" Peter Levenda writes a lot about occult history this video is long but it is very interesting I hope you can watch it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The White House’s Nazis: From Hitler’s Germany in the 1930′s to Kiev Today, the US’ Disturbing Partnerships with Nazis
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-whi...-nazis/5382188
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-white-houses-nazis-from-hitlers-germany-in-the-1930s-to-kiev-today-the-us-disturbing-partnerships-with-nazis/5382188
    It is said that those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them. Clearly, a large segment of the global population has failed to learn from history leading to an almost verbatim repeat of the horrors of World War 2. Some have warned in the past that when fascism returned, it would not be as obvious as the stock footage of Adolf Hitler and his Nazis legions. However, in Kiev, there are literally Neo-Nazis hailing Hitler, wearing his Nazi Party’s insignia, and carrying out the same campaign of brutal repression, political intimidation, and mass murder that were the hallmarks of Nazi Germany’s descent into darkness.

Those that understand that history is now repeating itself, and recognize the United States, European Union, and their NATO alliance are behind it, must educate those that have yet to recognize the monster that has been reawakened.
    The above quote is from the link that donnay added we really do need become aware of the fact that Nazis have not gone away. I really hate their influence on science.

“Bush – Nazi Dealings Continued Until 1951” – Federal Documents
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/bush-na...documents/1176
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

In the video with Peter Levenda he mentions a special "church" of which J Edgar Hoover was a "Bishop" along with a pretty freaky cast of characters who were all Bishops he greatly elaborates on how the Nazis were involved in JFK's death and the space program and how they messed it up for us.

I hope if you can you will watch the videos and also click on the links that Donnay added. We really need to be able to sniff out Nazi policies.

Quote from link that Ronin Truth posted

Biography
    Jim Marrs is an award-winning journalist and author. After graduating from the University of North Texas with a degree in journalism, Marrs worked for and owned several Texas newspapers before becoming an independent journalist/author. Marrs is the author of the New York Times bestsellers, Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy, the basis for the Oliver Stone film JFK, and Rule by Secrecy. His in-depth overview of the UFO phenomenon, Alien Agenda, is the best-selling non-fiction book on UFOs in the world, having been translated into several foreign languages. He is a frequent guest on several nationwide radio talk-show programs and television programs.
    I appreciate the links but a little of your own comments would be good too.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Quote from link that Ronin Truth posted

I appreciate the links but a little of your own comments would be good too.
    I keep fighting my "lazy" but I'm afraid its just a losing battle and not really worth the effort.

Thanks!

I wonder why nobody wants to discuss this? It is very concerning to me that everybody wants to ignore the Nazi influences in science especially medical science.

The US government has long publicly downplayed and criticized Nazi medical science because much of it came from horrific concentration camp experimentation on the Jewish prisoners (victims). Therefore the data is considered "tainted". Which it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    The US government has long publicly downplayed and criticized Nazi medical science because much of it came from horrific concentration camp experimentation on the Jewish prisoners (victims). Therefore the data is considered "tainted". Which it is.
    It seems like more people here would have something to say about this. Are they afraid?

I recently caught this in-depth discussion session with Annie Jacobsen on CSPAN. Fascinating topic.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?317955-...tion-paperclip

Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post
    I recently caught this in-depth discussion session with Annie Jacobsen on CSPAN. Fascinating topic.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?317955-...tion-paperclip
    What do you mean by fascinating?