Thread: Friend of OFFICER DARREN WILSON Speaks Out on Shooting of Mike Brown

Friend of OFFICER DARREN WILSON Speaks Out on Shooting of Mike Brown

Sounds like contempt of cop to me!

-
    He pulled up ahead of them. And then he got a call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description. And, he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them. Tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.

And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and them Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off.

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...e-brown-audio/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well there, all better now.

This would be inadmissible even in our silly court system. The door issue matches what the other kid (who was actually there, unlike this "friend") says about the cop flinging it open, banging against them, and swinging back closed.

The person who backs up towards pedestrians is the cop.

The person who reaches for his gun first is the cop.

The person to shoot a fleeing suspect is the cop.

Even if this story is true, the cop did not do things properly no matter how you twist it. The deceased did not do things smartly, either. Without the gun being pulled he likely would just be off to jail or awaiting a court date (no previous record, stole some cigars; maybe add the cop "assault" and the one on the store owner). Not even the court system would have executed him for this.

By the way...

And, he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them.
    So he can identify a box of cigars (was that on the call-in? a description of the cigars?) from far enough away that he had to throw the car in reverse to get back to them? Well hell get this guy a medal.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

So how many days did this take to get all the other possible witness accounts and co-ordinate this description? So good a post it deserves repeated here:

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    ...by keeping quiet, the police department itself has assumed the position of criminal defendant. That's an awfully interesting position for a government agency to assume, especially before any facts are in.

The duty of the police was to release as much information as early as possible to defuse tensions, because that was necessary to protect the community and maintain order.

And it was necessary only because of a "long train of abuses and usurpations" by those same police that made the entire community think it perfectly possible that they murdered a man for trivial reasons, or for no reason at all.

While the Ferguson PD is acting like Lois Lerner's buddy list, their behavior screams guilty, guilty, guilty.
    Ferguson cops beat innocent man, then charged him with bleeding on their uniforms http://rt.com/usa/180680-ferguson-henry-davis-blood/

...Nearly four years to the day before Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson opened fire and killed Brown, 18, a complaint filed in federal court accused the same law enforcement agency of violating the civil rights of a man who says he was badly beaten after being wrongly arrested, then later charged with “destruction of property” for bleeding on the uniforms of the cops alleged to have injured him...
    Now what type of officer mentality do you think this breeds? One which innocently pulled to the side of the road after requesting they got off the road and listened to a call in progress before proceeding to reverse and go after the suspects? Funny how this story does not include hitting them with the car either...They match the story up to certain details but refuse any that show any disrespect or error.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    Ferguson cops beat innocent man, then charged him with bleeding on their uniforms http://rt.com/usa/180680-ferguson-henry-davis-blood/
    In order for this dude to be "charged" there had to be an indictment filed by the DA.

These lawyers encourage and protect this type of behavior and I for one want to see them held accountable on the public square!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In order for this dude to be "charged" there had to be an indictment filed by the DA.

These lawyers encourage and protect this type of behavior and I for one want to see them held accountable on the public square!
    Out of rep for ya Tod. The DA, prosecutors, and judges are just as liable as the pigs.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    Out of rep for ya Tod. The DA, prosecutors, and judges are just as liable as the pigs.
    In my opinion more so!

The judicial branch of government is tasked with controlling the executive branch.

This is why they don't immediately release certain details to the public. Some people are straight-up lying on each other, and others are giving bad info unintentionally based on what they heard or read about.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    I'm pretty jaded when it comes to "Adventures in Copland," but ... damn! ... just ... damn! ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

This does not match up with any eyewitness testimonies, and this officer's "friend" was not an eyewitness. What's more, the PD has already said Darren didn't know about the robbery. Seems this guy has some splainin' to do.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

The shooting wasn't even reported by the police.. They found out via the local news about the shooting.. The fact that this guy didn't call in the shooting is a huge red flag to me.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    This does not match up with any eyewitness testimonies, and this officer's "friend" was not an eyewitness. What's more, the PD has already said Darren didn't know about the robbery. Seems this guy has some splainin' to do.
    It was a trial balloon being floated by the PD to see if they could get away with that as an explanation. That this anonymous story is basically the only cop-side version of events on the record very very strongly implies that the PD knows their man committed a murder... and has known from the-day-of.

Wait...I thought they harassed the guy for jaywalking.

Every last cop in that department should be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    It was a trial balloon being floated by the PD to see if they could get away with that as an explanation. That this anonymous story is basically the only cop-side version of events on the record very very strongly implies that the PD knows their man committed a murder... and has known from the-day-of.
    This version is actually pretty consistent with the account that the ebonics speaking dude heard in the background of the video taken immediately after the event reported.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/1686...uson-shooting/

So an anonymous person calls a radio show, gets past the call screener, and says that Wilson's girlfriend gave her this story.

Gee, if I work on my colored accent, then I wonder if I can get past that call screener to get on the show too!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    This version is actually pretty consistent with the account that the ebonics speaking dude heard in the background of the video taken immediately after the event reported.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/1686...uson-shooting/

The version is anything but consistent. It actually raises more questions than it answers:

1. The anonymous woman clearly states that she gets the story from Wilson's significant other, not Wilson himself. If the Conservative Treehouse article can't even get a clear cut fact right, then why would I even continue reading their source?

2. The Conservative Treehouse article acknowledges that technical equipment would be beneficial for transcribing the audio. The transcriber even says, "...my seriously rough attempt at transcription..." In other words, he listened to the video like everyone else and typed what he thought they heard.

3. The transcription is technically done incorrectly. It does not even follow basic rules of transcription. It is, for example, riddled with punctuation errors, potentially changing the meanings and context.

4. The woman's version is chronological and provides clarification. The video is multiple conversations providing no clarification. Video pronouns, for example, are not attached to proper names. The witness phrase "he took it from him" is possibly nonsequential because it is at the end of the transcription. This phrase is virtually meaningless in the context of the video/audio.

5. The final position of Brown's body is in no way indicative of how he is facing when positioned on two feet. The idea that this corroborates anything about being shot in the back/front is forensically ludicrous.

6. The article saying things such as "The eye witness talking on this video describes the exact same scenario" is not even factually correct, let alone the same interpretation. The words Bum-rushing him, let alone Brown running at Wilson, for example, is nowhere to be found in the video.

This whole article is one lacking facts and professional analysis. The woman's narrative--unlike the video--actually sounds very scripted.

One could choose to believe an anonymous woman relating third hand information, OR, the police could just release Wilson's first hand version of events.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 08-18-2014 at 03:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.