Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live_free_or_Die is not well

Live_free_or_Die is not well

Yes he is banned, I don't know why it is permanent ban, as I always appreciated his contributions here.

Anyway, he was recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. If you live around the Daytona, Florida (or Colorado)area, maybe you get in touch with him and offer any support you might have.

The doctors say he has 8 months to live with painful Chemo. He is open to alternative medicines and I have offered to fly him to Colorado. "Running from the Cure," etc. available for him there.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Yes he is banned, I don't know why it is permanent ban, as I always appreciated his contributions here.

Anyway, he was recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. If you live around the Daytona, Florida (or Colorado)area, maybe you get in touch with him and offer any support you might have.

The doctors say he has 8 months to live with painful Chemo. He is open to alternative medicines and I have offered to fly him to Colorado. "Running from the Cure," etc. available for him there.
    Thank you Danke.

Could you mods have a heart and unban him?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Thank you Danke.
    Yeah. Thanks for the information. I'll try to help in whatever way I can...tough to help someone if you can't get in touch with them though.

I liked his stuff too. The least I can do is pray for him since I am not close to Daytona. The mods could get in touch with him thru his registration email right?

Yes, unban.

Good man, let me know if I can chip in to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Very sad news. Thanks for letting us know, Danke, and what a generous man you are. Let us know if we can help in any way.

I checked and the ban has been lifted.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member....ve_Free_Or_Die
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

//
    Last edited by Danke; 11-07-2014 at 06:03 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Very sad news. Thanks for letting us know, Danke, and what a generous man you are. Let us know if we can help in any way.

I checked and the ban has been lifted.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member....ve_Free_Or_Die

Has anyone told him he's been unbanned?

Does anyone know if there's a chip-in or crowd funding set up?

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post

Does anyone know if there's a chip-in or crowd funding set up?
    He knows now. Anyone know how to get a hold of Kenny G (speciallyblend) in Colorado?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

i'm here, if he were to move to colorado. he could talk to marijuana doctors, ingesting oils would seem the best. any questions ill try to answer, peace kenny
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Live_Free_Or_Die View Post
    Yes.
    Happy to see you .

Yes.
    hello live free. Welcome back, have you received any more information about your condition or prognosis?

ALso, thanks to the mods for bringing back this long term member in his time of sickness!
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

i will skype you today after i wake up , working overnight.

((((live_free_or_die)))) Good to see ya back.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will keep you in my prayers. Please check out B-17 (Laetrile) along with cannabis.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Prayers your way..also check out the Gerson program https://gerson.org/gerpress/

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    hello live free. Welcome back, have you received any more information about your condition or prognosis
    Comments of pathology results:

Sections reveal multiple minute fragments of lung parenchyma containing clusters of large cohesive neoplastic cells. There is substantial necrosis. Immunohistochemical studies performed on paraffin sections of the biopsy reveal reactivity for high molecular weight cytokeratin (AE1/AE3), cytokeratin 7 and p63 (partial staining with nuclear pattern) in the neoplastic cells. No significant reactivity is noted for cytokeratin 5/6, cytokeratin 20, Napsin A or TTF-1. The findings are consistent with the morphologic impression of a poorly differentiated non-small cell carcinoma and may represent a poorly differentated squamous cell or adenosquamous carcinoma.

Cat scans reveal ~ 70 nodes in both lungs of varying sizes. Additional blood work, tests, pet scans, etc. are pending financial aid approval in order to be scheduled (ie. disability/medicaid which may take few to several weeks).

Regarding alternatives (excluding marijuana), this site has been suggested: http://www.cancertutor.com/ and of the various sites out there I have read through I would say it presents a lot of information in an organized format. Feel free to suggest additional online resources for information and I will check them out. The whole gist of alternatives seem to follow the same medical fact; cancer does not thrive in oxygen, alkaline rich environments and the goal is to create that kind of environment in ones body/blood. I look at it about the same as chemo as in statistics indicate maybe twenty percent of people react well to chemo. Alternatives are likely no different, if your immune system reacts well maybe you can get a good result. Still seeking out more info about medical marijuana.

It would be rude not to acknowledge words of kindness or mentions of thoughts and prayers. Thanks. I am not like most of society or one who has capitulated to the state at every opportunity. I have resisted for a couple decades and am mentally, physically, and economically beat down. Some things people talk about I have done.

I do not know what is in my future and nothing is absolute, even bad news. The scenario and statistics presented by oncologists are pretty unpleasant on the ears. Unfortunately with something like stage four lung cancer the odds are against you. I will do what I can do and the chips will fall where they fall. If my lease on life gets extended ... great. If not, I probably have similar thoughts to anyone that has ever faced a potentially terminal condition where one hopes for as many additional happy moments as they can get.
    Last edited by Live_Free_Or_Die; 08-22-2014 at 11:37 AM.

Some things are out of our control so we must enjoy whatever comes. Nothing is given- nothing promised. My aunt was diagnosed with lung cancer and given a short time to live and was even assigned to hospice. But treatment went well and she is still with us two years later. I wish you the best!
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-22-2014 at 02:37 PM.

Comments of pathology results:

Sections reveal multiple minute fragments of lung parenchyma containing clusters of large cohesive neoplastic cells. There is substantial necrosis. Immunohistochemical studies performed on paraffin sections of the biopsy reveal reactivity for high molecular weight cytokeratin (AE1/AE3), cytokeratin 7 and p63 (partial staining with nuclear pattern) in the neoplastic cells. No significant reactivity is noted for cytokeratin 5/6, cytokeratin 20, Napsin A or TTF-1. The findings are consistent with the morphologic impression of a poorly differentiated non-small cell carcinoma and may represent a poorly differentated squamous cell or adenosquamous carcinoma.

Cat scans reveal ~ 70 nodes in both lungs of varying sizes. Additional blood work, tests, pet scans, etc. are pending financial aid approval in order to be scheduled (ie. disability/medicaid which may take few to several weeks).

Regarding alternatives (excluding marijuana), this site has been suggested: http://www.cancertutor.com/ and of the various sites out there I have read through I would say it presents a lot of information in an organized format. Feel free to suggest additional online resources for information and I will check them out. The whole gist of alternatives seem to follow the same medical fact; cancer does not thrive in oxygen, alkaline rich environments and the goal is to create that kind of environment in ones body/blood. I look at it about the same as chemo as in statistics indicate maybe twenty percent of people react well to chemo. Alternatives are likely no different, if your immune system reacts well maybe you can get a good result. Still seeking out more info about medical marijuana.

It would be rude not to acknowledge words of kindness or mentions of thoughts and prayers. Thanks. I am not like most of society or one who has capitulated to the state at every opportunity. I have resisted for a couple decades and am mentally, physically, and economically beat down. Some things people talk about I have done.

I do not know what is in my future and nothing is absolute, even bad news. The scenario and statistics presented by oncologists are pretty unpleasant on the ears. Unfortunately with something like stage four lung cancer the odds are against you. I will do what I can do and the chips will fall where they fall. If my lease on life gets extended ... great. If not, I probably have similar thoughts to anyone that has ever faced a potentially terminal condition where one hopes for as many additional happy moments as they can get.

I'm so sorry you are going this. I don't know if there is anything to this but can't hurt to look into it as well.
    http://www.healingcancernaturally.co...timonials.html

Here is an alternative that you might want to look at and research

Yes.
    Prayers for you, LFOD. And RSO ftw.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Hang in there. And then win.

On cancer: The best cancer book

On feeling beat down: Lots of options, but how about How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World by Harry Browne?

Live Free, my friend. Live Free!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks to Danke for letting us know.

It's great to have you back, even though it's with terrible news. Just remember our minds are a very powerful tool in the healing process. Keep a positive mindset and do things that make you happy. We're all watching out for you and hoping you pull through.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

I'm so sorry to hear this, LFoD. You'll be in my prayers. Get better soon man!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

look forward to chatting tomorrow, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWD2WIvRQk&hd=1

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Om Sri Dhanvantre Namaha

Oushadhim Jahnavi Toyam Vaidyo Narayana Harihi

Om Hree Taha

Drink plenty of water. Avoid "whites" (sugar, flour, starches).

Crave Bitter.

Ganga
    http://www.hightimes.com/read/study-...ad-lung-cancer

B17 (Bitter Almond)
    https://www.organicfacts.net/health-...ntial-oil.html

Quanine
    http://www.carcinogenesis.com/articl...ulast=Grandics

Therefore, the use of quinine in cancer may be warranted both for its anti-inflammatory properties as well as its inhibitory effect on tumor adaptation to therapies.

Yucca
    http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwor...drink-it-16255

Best wishes my friend

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast