Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: San Jose Police Shoot and Kill Woman Holding a Cordless Drill

“We had a call, someone with an Uzi threatening to kill family members,” said San Jose police spokesman Officer Albert Morales. “A very, very serious situation, a very dangerous situation for our officers. We had communication with this person. Unfortunately, at some point those communications either broke down, or the officers felt threatened in some form or fashion and one of the officers discharged their firearm.”
    I've had a few close calls with death myself. It's not an easy thing to shake off. I'm just glad these cops are OK
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    It has the extended magazine.
    It's just the right size for close order drill. Might use one of those on a drill team.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    Sounds like she was struck by lightening. Guess mother nature killed her off....

So instead saying A cop killed her or a cop said, "We don't have time for this" and shot her (more likely)....They are saying..she was struck by gunfire at least once...

Wow. Can you change the wording anymore to make it sound like the police were not involved with killing her?
    Why, yes, actually. Yes, you can ...

From an NBC story about the death of Miriam Carey:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...is-Stalking-Me!
    The police shot at her, and she died a short time later.
    (Notice that the police are merely said to have shot "at" her ... and then coincidentally she just happened to have "died ... later")
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-23-2014 at 07:18 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Clearly the civilian wethers who made the call are to blame because they misidentified the drill. It happens all the time. Since its so common maybe we should not let the civilians use the 911 system. Save it for the übermensch.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12