Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ferguson Follow-Up: “Any Felony Rule,” Velvet Gloves for the Iron Fist

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why are you ducking my question?

Could you do all that in seven minutes? Even if you were headed to that store for coffee when the call came in?
    Did you read my response. A 911 call was placed and redirected to dispatch. There wasn't any time intensive investigative work to be made. Wilson just needed to have his radio on. See the map.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    No. If people took responsibility for each other and their kids (and this cuts across all demographics), we wouldn't need police. What we're witnessing is the great passing of the buck and the government is excellent at concentrating this mentality into raw power.
    So now we need to get rid of the idea that children belong to their families and realize they belong to the community? Wow, your propaganda is going for horrid to hell bound.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did you read my response. A 911 call was placed and redirected to dispatch. There wasn't any time intensive investigative work to be made. Wilson just needed to have his radio on. See the map.
    Who's talking about Wilson? I wasn't talking about the killer. I was talking about the cop that you allege drove to a store, interviewed at least two people, cued up and watched at least three videos, wrote up a report and called it in in six minutes flat.

Why don't you want to talk about him? Seems to me someone that talented is well worth remarking upon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    So now we need to get rid of the idea that children belong to their families and realize they belong to the community? Wow, your propaganda is going for horrid to hell bound.
    I never said that. I said that people have passed the buck instead of doing their job. If you expect teachers and police to teach and discipline your children, you're delusional. That's where we are as a society.

Who's talking about Wilson? I wasn't talking about the killer. I was talking about the cop that you allege drove to a store, interviewed at least two people, cued up and watched at least three videos, wrote up a report and called it in in six minutes flat.

Why don't you want to talk about him? Seems to me someone that talented is well worth remarking upon!
    I don't believe the officer that took the report is the same one that encountered Brown. In the subsequent release of events it seemed to also reference the Brown shooting incident which led me to believe that it was a different officer.

Edit: Sorry, I misread. Very efficient indeed.

I never said that. I said that people have passed the buck instead of doing their job. If you expect teachers and police to teach and discipline your children, you're delusional. That's where we are as a society.
    Their fathers are gone because the government replaces the income they normally provide to a family. These people are in this condition due to the very government that today summarily executes them in the streets. Yet somehow it is the fault of boys who are raised in ignorance, violence, poverty, and a police state that pre-existed their births.

Radio waves travel at the speed of light. But verbal reports travel at the speed of sound. And video playbacks are hard to make out on fast forward. The cop didn't have time to view more than two camera angles in seven minutes, even assuming he skipped the interviews and had Scotty beam him to the store.

Care to try again?
    I'm beginning to see what happened here, I think.

I'm not buying that timeline at all, but I'm thinking that St. Louis Co. PD just won the PR lottery, by matching up Brown and Johnson ripping off that store, to justify themselves, after the fact.

That would explain the delay in making any of this public, as they ginned up the reports, but not competently enough to make sure the time stamps lined up properly.

Would also explain why Brown pushed Wilson back into the car and tried to haul ass, figuring he was going to get busted for shoplifting.

What Brown did not reckon correctly is that he would get executed for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I'm not buying that timeline at all, but I'm thinking that St. Louis Co. PD just won the PR lottery, by matching up Brown and Johnson ripping off that store, to justify themselves, after the fact.

That would explain the delay in making any of this public, as they ginned up the reports, but not competently enough to make sure the time stamps lined up properly.

Would also explain why Brown pushed Wilson back into the car and tried to haul ass, figuring he was going to get busted for shoplifting.

The police chief in the St. Louis suburb where an unarmed black teenager was fatally shot by police says the officer didn't know the teen was a robbery suspect at the time of the shooting.
    http://politics.suntimes.com/article...08152014-225pm

May well have been nothing more than "contempt of cop."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    http://politics.suntimes.com/article...08152014-225pm

May well have been nothing more than "contempt of cop."
    More like "$#@!, blue got me" which would explain how the tussle started.

More like "$#@!, blue got me" which would explain how the tussle started.
    If I had just robbed a store and a cop told me to get out of the street wouldn't I simply comply with his demands as he rode on by?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Better yet, why have we built a society where armed grizzlies are wandering around amongst us all the time in the first place?
    We have to get bear arms somewhere.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If I had just robbed a store and a cop told me to get out of the street wouldn't I simply comply with his demands as he rode on by?
    Yes, but the fugitive mind works in mysterious ways when under duress. Perhaps, he thought he was getting pinched after acquiring those boxes of ceegars?

Spot on, most likely.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

On another thread it's been noted that Wilson did NOT know about the robbery or have reason to suspect his victim had committed a crime when he approached them with intent to use deadly force.

The police chief in the St. Louis suburb where an unarmed black teenager was fatally shot by police says the officer didn't know the teen was a robbery suspect at the time of the shooting.
    and you still defend the cop.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Are eyewitness reports now saying that he did in fact push him back into the car?

Because I remember at least two witnesses early on saying that the officer started to drive off, then backed up quickly after hearing someone mouth off, nearly hitting the two, then he opened his driver's side door, striking Brown with it . If that's so, Brown could have instinctively pushed back on the door that slammed into him, which could be considered "pushing the cop back into his car."

Perhaps an "accident", though I've seen video of a cop intentionally slamming a door on somebody's leg -- many cops do love to "put lumps on people", and not even their apologists can deny that one.

This may well have started with contempt of cop, then a possible assault by a police officer (or accidental striking of Brown), then Brown pushes back against the door, the cop reacts by grabbing him -- then on and on it went, spiraling out of control. Not everyone who the police choose to aggressively encounter over some minor thing is just going to sit back and take it.

Or who knows, maybe the cop striking him with the door never happened . Or , like AF speculated , he had just shoplifted and thought he might be going down for that, so he decided to attack the cop rather than be arrested. Who knows -- it doesn't help that the damn police want to drag out releasing even the most basic information -- they just open themselves up to all this speculation (then they complain about it).
    Last edited by SeanTX; 08-15-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Are eyewitness reports now saying that he did in fact push him back into the car?

Because I remember at least two witnesses early on saying that the officer started to drive off, then backed up quickly after hearing someone mouth off, nearly hitting the two, then he opened his driver's side door, striking Brown with it . If that's so, Brown could have instinctively pushed back on the door that slammed into him, which could be considered "pushing the cop back into his car."

Perhaps an "accident", though I've seen video of a cop intentionally slamming a door on somebody's leg -- many cops do love to "put lumps on people", and not even their apologists can deny that one.

This may well have started with contempt of cop, then a possible assault by a police officer (or accidental striking of Brown), then Brown pushes back against the door, the cop reacts by grabbing him -- then on and on it went, spiraling out of control. Not everyone who the police choose to aggressively encounter over some minor thing is just going to sit back and take it.

Or who knows, maybe the cop striking him with the door never happened .
    Here is another third person account from a friend of the officer. Woman called in. Note she said that he originally drove past them before turning back AFTER RECEIVING THE CALL:

2:40 mark - Assailant apparently taunted the officer before charging while gun was still pointed at him. DUMB DUMB DUMB. Good riddance. Categorize this one as young and dumb.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-15-2014 at 02:16 PM.

The arguments over this issue are ridiculous. It's pretty $#@!ing obvious that the murderous, militaristic police are a far greater threat to liberty than some teenage hoodlum stealing candy bars.
    -Stannis Baratheon

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "robbery suspect"= not the main point

contempt of cop= is the main point!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    "robbery suspect"= not the main point

contempt of cop= is the main point!
    The cop didn't even know he was a suspect at the time.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I know. my comment is for that murderer defender.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Not exactly. Officer never accosted or pulled over both suspects after 1st encounter. He simply wanted them to move over so he could pass. During this encounter words were muttered by both suspects and the officer kept going but he pulled up ahead being suspicious of what had just transpired. That's when the call came in detailing the stolen cigars and descriptions.

Not exactly. Officer never accosted or pulled over both suspects after 1st encounter. He simply wanted them to move over so he could pass. During this encounter words were muttered by both suspects and the officer kept going but he pulled up ahead being suspicious of what had just transpired. That's when the call came in detailing the stolen cigars and descriptions.
    Source?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Source?
    Go to post #47.

Go to post #47.
    Multiple sources reporting Ferguson PD saying Wilson had no knowledge of the robbery and was not responding to a call.

Here is another third person account from a friend of the officer. Woman called in. Note she said that he originally drove past them before turning back AFTER RECEIVING THE CALL:

2:40 mark - Assailant apparently taunted the officer before charging while gun was still pointed at him. DUMB DUMB DUMB. Good riddance. Categorize this one as young and dumb.

Too bad the encounter wasn't recorded.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Multiple sources reporting Ferguson PD saying Wilson had no knowledge of the robbery and was not responding to a call.
    True initially. He ran into them completely at random. Then a call was made per 911 dispatch sent in by the Pakistani store owner. According to reports, Wilson never accosted them after telling them to move out of the road so he could pass. It was afterwards when he reversed back when all hell broke loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Too bad the encounter wasn't recorded.
    A woman said she was about to record it during the initial struggle but ran away after a round went off.

I hope you atone for your 200 pro murderer posts. Eric garner deserved to be choked to death cuz he was "allegedly"(even when there is no actual proof he was doing that)selling untaxed cigarettes, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    I hope you atone for your 200 pro murderer posts. Eric garner deserved to be choked to death cuz he was "allegedly"(even when there is no actual proof he was doing that)selling untaxed cigarettes, am I right?
    Nope. Just because I disagree with you in this instance doesn't mean I'm pro-Cop. Garner shouldn't have been touched. He was selling freaking cigarettes. He didn't hurt anybody or steal their property.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast