Thread: Mom arrested for swearing in front of kids

Mom arrested for swearing in front of kids

Danielle Wolf was not having a good night at the Kroger grocery store in North Augusta, S.C., where she moved with her family just three weeks ago.

She says her husband kept squishing the bread in their cart by putting frozen pizzas on top of it, and Wolf expressed her displeasure at the situation.

That's when her night got really bad. A fellow shopper approached her and accused her of using the F-word in front of her kids.

"I'm like, 'When did I say this to my kids?'" Wolf tells WSAV. "I said that to my husband, that he was smashing the bread."

But somehow the police were called, and Wolf ended up getting arrested in the incident late Sunday.
    cont.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...kids/14102633/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess they should have arrested the Dad too, for smashing the children's bread.

A fellow shopper approached her and accused her of using the F-word in front of her kids.
    "How about you $#@! off and mind your own $#@!ing business."

But somehow the police were called, and Wolf ended up getting arrested in the incident late Sunday.
    I feel safer.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "How about you $#@! off and mind your own $#@!ing business."
    Apparently you've never heard of "See something, Say something."

I am Danielle Wolf.

So now there are indecent language laws on top of the indecent exposure laws? This world is going down hill fast.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This part is confusing to me:
    According to Wolf, the shopper who originally complained didn't actually want Wolf arrested: "I didn't harm nobody. I didn't hurt nobody. The lady said she was having a bad day. So, because you're having a bad day you're going to ruin somebody's life."

But the shopper denies having a bad day, and says Wolf used profanity repeatedly — and even cursed at her after she approached the family to complain.
    Who said the part in quotes? "I didn't harm nobody. I didn't hurt nobody." Was it the woman arrested or the complainer? Is there a possibility of getting a bad grammar charge tacked on here?
    Last edited by specsaregood; 08-15-2014 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I am Danielle Wolf.
    I reckon you are. I sholy do.

Sorry I LOL'd at this because it is really not funny at all...

America is F'd up:

See-sumptin'-say sumpt'n stranger calls local police WHO RESPOND to investigate
    alleged 1st amendment free speech zone boundary violation... and arrest the Mom
    for violating their disorderly conduct city ordinance "cuss law" (and probably for
    speaking to police without first consulting a lawyer).

Mom might need some medication or therapy, but that whole family (has possibly)
    now learned a valuable lesson about in-public "cuss limits" and shopping cart loading.

Stranger knows they did the right thing here and might just "take it up a notch" and
    buy a pair of night vision binoculars and start making logbook entries to report any
    rude non-verbal gestures or disrespectful eye-rolls before "phoning it in".

$#@!, they're probably coming for my $#@!ing kids right now!!!!! What has happened to this world? Did I have my body frozen for a couple centuries and finally wake up? I don't seem to recognize this country anymore?

“The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So now there are indecent language laws on top of the indecent exposure laws? This world is going down hill fast.
    you know that sound when you flush the toilet, just before the bowl is empty you here this glug glug sound?..we're on the first glug.

The witness, Michelle Smith, told WFXG's Nick Lulli that she never intended for Wolf to get arrested.

According to Smith, she suffered verbal abuse as a child, and was simply trying to be an advocate for the children.
    hxxp://www.wfxg.com/story/26281655/report-mother-arrested-after-using-f-word-in-grocery-store?hpt=ju_bn1
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    you know that sound when you flush the toilet, just before the bowl is empty you here this glug glug sound?..we're on the first glug.
    I know that sound. It's the same one I used to make when finishing up a jug at lunch time.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe she needs the IJ or ACLU to help on that ordinance:

According to Salon, which looked up the city ordinance, disorderly conduct is defined as "riotous conduct of any kind," "cry[ing] out in a noisy, scandalous, or abusive manner" in a public place, or "utter[ing], while in a state of anger, in the presence of another, any bawdy, lewd, or obscene words or epithets."
    We ought to be able to tackle laws on the books before they bite.

Michelle Smith deserves a beat down and permanent scars for what she did.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    is that the lady who made the complaint? do we have a phone number or address for her? ID be happy to give her a call or write her a letter to tell her what i think

If I were in charge at the local police department Id fire the cop who did the arresting and whoever answers the phone for not hanging up on the caller.
    Last edited by JustinTime; 08-18-2014 at 11:04 AM.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Did Michelle actually call the police, or did she just talk to the woman and then someone else called the police? It wasn't clear to me from the article, and that fact makes a difference to me.

If she just talked to her, you could argue that it was nosy, but she would have had the right to do that, and it could easily be handled with a "none of your business, leave me alone" as required.

If she called the police than she's either a sheep or a scumbag. I wouldn't say she deserved to be beaten, but she would definitely deserve mockery and shame.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    If I were in charge at the local police department Id the cop who did the arresting and whoever answers the phone for not hanging up on the caller.
    There's a reason why you'd never be in charge of a police department

And that's why I think this country IS $#@!ED!!!!!

The USAToday link has people JUSTIFYING the mom getting arrested in the comments section. Holy $#@!ing hell. These are real $#@!ing people!?!? They are are in the minority. Only 5 to 10%, but who are these $#@!ing pyschos that feel good a woman went to jail for swearing in front of the kids.

They feel they saved the children from verbal abuse!?! How $#@!ing idiotic are these people!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    And that's why I think this country IS $#@!ED!!!!!

The USAToday link has people JUSTIFYING the mom getting arrested in the comments section. Holy $#@!ing hell. These are real $#@!ing people!?!? They are are in the minority. Only 5 to 10%, but who are these $#@!ing pyschos that feel good a woman went to jail for swearing in front of the kids.

They feel they saved the children from verbal abuse!?! How $#@!ing idiotic are these people!?!?
    I'm guessing at least half of them are government paid bots...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.