Thread: NH cops slam teen's head into wall. Giggles and smiles at Camera.

NH cops slam teen's head into wall. Giggles and smiles at Camera.

The Free State also has cops in small towns that like smashing kids into walls. And then laughing and giggling with his fellow heroes.

I searched but couldn't find this story posted already. I thought FOR SURE, with all the NH residents on this forum this was famous. But I couldn't find it.

http://noarmycanstopanidea.com/3-cop...rs-on-youtube/

The link has the video, plus the site owners they did research and found the officer's names involved. Watching the kid's head slam into the wall is painful to watch. Saw it twice can't look at it again.

The most frightening part is the officers smiling into the camera. It's $#@!ing scary. Gave me chills.

Edit: This phrase belongs here, under this cop's smile: Not intentionally malevolent.
    Last edited by Mani; 08-15-2014 at 03:07 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WOW.

Way to go NH!

TWO of the cops were fired, one got a demotion and one lost pay for 2 days.

http://rt.com/usa/175396-seabrook-po...cessive-force/

Of course the 2 cops are fighting back to get re-instated.

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll...S_01/140729596

<snip>

Officers Mark Richardson and Adam Laurent, who were fired after an outside investigation determined they used excessive force on 19-year-old Michael Bergeron Jr. told town staff on Wednesday that they would file grievances, Manzi said.

“Both officer Richardson and officer Laurent indicated they were going to file those grievances,” he said Thursday afternoon. “I have not seen either one yet.”

<snip>

Richardson, of West Newbury, Mass., was indicted on a simple assault charge for in April by a Rockingham County grand jury. He has pleaded not guilty and the trial is expected to begin Nov. 3 in Rockingham County Superior Court, N.H. Assistant Attorney General Geoffrey Ward said Thursday.

(WOW! Not only FIRED! But he's being charged with ASSAULT! You N.H. folks, you should make everyone in Rockingham aware of this case!)

<snip>

During a news conference Wednesday announcing the findings of a four-month investigation that cost the town more than $5,000, Seabrook Police Chief Lee Bitomske said there was no situation in which the use of force show in the video was justified.

Peter Perroni, an attorney representing Richardson, argues otherwise. He plans to fight “aggressively” to have Richardson reinstated.

“We are confident when the public knows all the facts and sees all the video from the evening — not just a small portion — it will become clear that Mark Richardson acted reasonably, consistent with his training and New Hampshire law,” Perroni, of the Lowell, Mass., firm Nolan Perroni Harrington, said in an email.

He probably did act consistent with his training...but not NH law.

I am going to say what I always say. And I am starting to feel really $#@!ing alone with this stance.

Where are the $#@!ing fathers?!?!?!?!?

People can say it's tough guy talk if that makes them feel better, but ANYONE did something like that to my son, and God himself could not keep me from killing him. Part of me wants to say it's yankees, but that same stuff happens down south as well. And no bodies.

The sad fact is, it is the large pussy populace that is feeding these bastards in these acts, and allowing them to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    I am going to say what I always say. And I am starting to feel really $#@!ing alone with this stance.

Where are the $#@!ing fathers?!?!?!?!?

People can say it's tough guy talk if that makes them feel better, but ANYONE did something like that to my son, and God himself could not keep me from killing him. Part of me wants to say it's yankees, but that same stuff happens down south as well. And no bodies.

The sad fact is, it is the large pussy populace that is feeding these bastards in these acts, and allowing them to continue.

No clue, and from what I read, it seems like this guy spent a couple years trying to get the footage and finally got it and posted it. I think that's when the SHTF and these 2 cops got fired.

What freaks me out is the smiling. You could have cracked this guy's skull and it's funny?! Do you rip the toe nails off of people for entertainment in your spare time?

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    No clue, and from what I read, it seems like this guy spent a couple years trying to get the footage and finally got it and posted it. I think that's when the SHTF and these 2 cops got fired.

What freaks me out is the smiling. You could have cracked this guy's skull and it's funny?! Do you rip the toe nails off of people for entertainment in your spare time?
    Yeah. Bet you a soda he killed a few animals as a child.

Meh, I'm sure the scumbag deserved it, somehow...amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Meh, I'm sure the scumbag deserved it, somehow...amirite?
    Someone will probably be along shortly to tell you exactly that.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

mani-----> http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...light=Seabrook

he clearly ran into the wall. I'm just glad he didn't drag a hero with him.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't believe that a cop would do such a thing.

And I'm also sure one would never slam open his car door on a jaywalker who mouthed off to him either -- after his friendly order of "get the f*ck on the sidewalk!" .
    Last edited by SeanTX; 08-15-2014 at 01:35 PM.

The cops look like psychopaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    The Free State also has cops in small towns that like smashing kids into walls. And then laughing and giggling with his fellow heroes.

I searched but couldn't find this story posted already. I thought FOR SURE, with all the NH residents on this forum this was famous. But I couldn't find it.

http://noarmycanstopanidea.com/3-cop...rs-on-youtube/

The link has the video, plus the site owners they did research and found the officer's names involved. Watching the kid's head slam into the wall is painful to watch. Saw it twice can't look at it again.

The most frightening part is the officers smiling into the camera. It's $#@!ing scary. Gave me chills.

Edit: This phrase belongs here, under this cop's smile: Not intentionally malevolent.
    What brave public servants these two vile creatures are..

Acesfull