Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rand Paul trailing GOP rivals in new Marist poll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Isn't Rand still leading RCP?
    not in the primary polls he was a close 3rd last time I looked. But he is best in general election polls or sometimes a close 2nd to Paul Ryan.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    But will it only be temporary? The same situation might still be going on in Iraq when the Republican Presidential primary is going on.
    It has been since the beginning of time. Why would that change? Just dependent on what the media wants to put on the tube.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the only polls that matter are Iowa and NH, maybe SC. and why no social cons frontrunners. Huck , even Santorum, have to have more than minimal support. poll could have been taken at a New England country club

Quote Originally Posted by carlton View Post
    I think if Cruz doesnt run Rand will get all his tea party support back. Does Cruz have the moxy to run even if Rand is as well (which would guarentee a Cruz loss and potentially cripple Paul during the primaries).
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    It is still way too early to mean anything.
    I'll agree these numbers mean next to nothing . . .
    . . . it is about 12 months to the Iowa GOP fund-raising Presidential Straw Poll of August 2015 . . .
    . . . no one is really paying too much attention.

Moxy is a good choice of words by the OP - Juan McCain had the moxy to consider he could be anything more than a US Senator
    after his failure as a pilot at the very bottom of his US Naval Academy class and loss of five aircraft as a pilot . . .
    Unfortunately, US Senator Ted Cruz has the same primary predicament as McCain had in one regard - not born in the USA.

Hilary could defeat that, it is certain.

Who is that Senator Lee . . . ?

really, I hope there are 15 GOP primary candidates for the first in the nation New Hampshire primary of Jan. 2016, some 15 months away.

Some will fade, some that are advocates of Rand2016 on the same GOP debate stage in the first primaries - it's all good.
    Lee and Cruz and others bombing on Rubio at the GOP debate at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley, California in just over a year ? OK with me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12