Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SHTF in Missouri over Michael Brown "only good cop is a dead cop" sign found by news crew

SHTF in Missouri over Michael Brown "only good cop is a dead cop" sign found by news crew

I did not draw the sign I just posted the article from the Blaze.

A local news crew captured a disturbing image scrawled in black spray paint outside a Ferguson, Missouri, business after protests turned into violence and looting over the shooting death of an unarmed teen in the city.

“The only good cop is a dead cop,” the message read, according to KTVI-TV. The anchor called it “very disturbing.”

(Source: KTVI-TV)
    (Source: KTVI-TV)
    KTVI says nearly 20 stores have been vandalized in the looting spree.

Early Monday afternoon KTVI removed a video it had previously posted about the vandalism.

Facebook user Jeanne Marie Hawkins posted video of what appears to be looting at a Shoe Carnival store in the area:
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

"One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

I don't get why they're looting businesses. Go loot the PD.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    The looting of businesses is happening because the cops are all holed up protecting their own asses, leaving everyone else to their own devices.

Those aren't rioters, they are Wealth Redistribution Engineers.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What they should really be doing is starting a petition and collect signatures
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Judicious target selection is the key to effective violence.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

They "found" this sign?

I find it puzzling,, seeing that no one is actually targeting police.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Sharpton stepped to the microphones Tuesday and urged that people in Ferguson not "betray the gentle giant" that Brown was by allowing their anger over his killing to lead to violence. "Don't be a traitor to Michael Brown in the name of 'you mad,' " Sharpton said
    Sharpton is right, violence isnt the answer. Less riots, and more organized protests with people carrying signs with catchy phrases on them demonstrating their displeasure. And angry letters. Lots of angry letters.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They "found" this sign?

I find it puzzling,, seeing that no one is actually targeting police.
    Don't know for sure but....

"FAA Issues Flight Restriction After Rioters Fired ‘Multiple Times’ At Police Helicopter"

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/12/fa...#ixzz3ADHZnbZQ

Lawlessness spawned by "law enforcement" violating the law. Just another symptom. These people seem to have the attitude of, if you can't beat em, join em.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

"FAA Issues Flight Restriction After Rioters Fired ‘Multiple Times’ At Police Helicopter"

Just saw that on ZH:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...-over-ferguson
    The Ferguson "revolution" may be televised courtesy of straight to YouTube cell phone clips, but any chopper-based TV crews will have to find a different vantage point, as will any and all low flying aircraft (with the exception of US government drones of course), because moments ago, the FAA announced that starting 1315 UTC through 2000 UTC on August 12, "No pilots may operate an aircraft in the areas covered by this NOTAM (except as described). ONLY RELIEF AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS UNDER DIRECTION OF ST." The Reason? "TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITIES." Because TV crews recording every incident put "law enforcement" in jeopardy?
    [...]
    To summarize, in addition to the heavily militarized police presence, and the barring of journalists and protestors, the government just prohibited news helicopters. Which, of course, is simply government code that tonight Ferguson may get "turbulent."
    Related:

Ferguson As America: "There Is A Brewing Problem... And It's Extremely Dangerous"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...mely-dangerous

Riots are have erupted with hundreds of protesters gathering at a suburban St. Louis police station on Monday demanding murder charges against an officer who shot to death an unarmed black teenager over the weekend. Looting just went nuts like the ’60s. While this is being painted as a race issue, there is yet another issue that is not being addressed – that is the militarization of the civil police forces around the country.
    [...]
    This killing of this black teen is not simply racism. The problems are much deeper. Claiming this is just racism deflects the entire issue and makes it simply black-v-white. This is something far more serious for it is impacting our entire society.

[...]The police are being transformed from protecting the public into protecting government from the public. Most do not even see what transformation they have gone through.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

why didn't they just write some SWLOD?
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The restrictions serve the LEO's interest by keeping news helicopters out of the area.

XNN
    Last edited by XNavyNuke; 08-12-2014 at 05:09 PM.
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    Lawlessness spawned by "law enforcement" violating the law. Just another symptom. These people seem to have the attitude of, if you can't beat em, join em.
    Yep, it needs to be contained. Looks like Al Sharpton is already on top of it... we need more famous black people to speak up, like I don't know, Cornel West maybe?
    - Kim Kardashian

Grigg: To Provoke and Suppress: The Military Occupation of Ferguson, Missouri
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...uson-missouri/
    “Bring it, you f*****g animals! Bring it!” taunted a tonsured thug in the employ of the Ferguson, Missouri Police Department during protests over the police killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown. According to Dorian Johnson, who witnessed the killing from just a few feet away, the incident began when a still-unidentified officer hurled a similar taunt at the two of them from a patrol car.

“Get the f**k on the sidewalk!” the officer reportedly snarled at the young men from his patrol vehicle. Johnson told the officer that they had nearly arrived at his home, which was their destination. The officer then slammed on his brakes, threw his vehicle into reverse — nearly hitting the pedestrians, and growled, “What’d you say?”
    [...]
    A crowd that gathered at the scene of the killing grew into a protest that extended through Saturday evening, and a protest march the following day. More than 100 officers from 15 police agencies converged on the neighborhood to confront the protesters. One officer described the scene as a “war zone.” A group of violent people group hived off from the protests and attacked local businesses, including a QuickTrip convenience store. Predictably, the riot police who had assembled to “restore order” by suppressing the protests did nothing to protect private property. That role was carried out by local businessmen bearing arms in their own defense.

Many black residents of Ferguson regard themselves as living under a military occupation, subject to the whims of violent, uniformed strangers who can detain, abduct, or kill them on a whim. The reported behavior of the officer who killed Michael Brown — and the documented behavior of the officer who was caught on film taunting the protesters — would tend to validate that perception.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    The restrictions serve the LEO's interest by keeping news helicopters out of the area.

XNN
    winner

Chief decided to not release the name of the police officer in the interest of his safety.

I wonder if other murderers are afforded the same discretion?

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Ok, now you're definitely trolling.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

I almost wonder if the Cops themselves did not make those signs?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    why didn't they just write some SWLOD?
    By god that's what's needed here, a whole raft of SWLODs.

And the good cops speaking out against this murder.

It worked for the polite white folks in Fullerton...oh...wait.

St Louis riots:
    police use tear gas, rubber bullets

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/st-louis...#ixzz3AE2aU0ai

FAA Implements No Fly Zone in Ferguson

Police say their helicopter was shot at multiple times

http://time.com/3105035/ferguson-faa-no-fly-zone/

more difficult for news media to get aerial footage of the town as the Brown story continues to develop.
    Ferguson Police Department Will Not Release Name Of Officer Involved In Michael Brown Shooting

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5671590.html

Police to Ferguson Bystanders:
    "You Are in the Middle of a
    War Zone"

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...n_war_zone.php

Police in Ferguson Fire Tear Gas on Protesters
    Standing in Their Own Backyard

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...n_backyard.php

"This my property! This my property!" he shouted, prompting police to fire a tear gas canister directly at his face.

He moved at the last second.

"This my $#@!!" West screamed irately after narrowly avoiding the gas canister. Eventually a friend grabbed him and pulled him back to calm him down.

"This is my backyard! This is my $#@!!" West continued screaming into the camera. He turned to the police: "Y'all go the $#@! home!"

I couldn't make this $#@! up. B-damn!

"This is our home. This is our residence," West's brother added. "Why do you think people say '$#@! the police?' Because of that $#@!."

Flora Busby, West's mother, a soft-spoken woman in her 60s, came into the backyard to see if her sons were alright.

"We in our backyard!" she said. "Why you gotta shoot us?"

Again West shouted at the police. And again they fired another gas canister into the yard -- this one nearly hitting his house.

"It's pure ignorance," West responded after catching his breath. "I pay property taxes here. I should be able to be in my backyard any time."

He said that regular harassment by the Ferguson police department, often in the form of traffic stops, has been occurring ever since he was sixteen years old.

"They ain't gotta be throwing tear gas in my backyard," added Busby. "This is my property. We were just standing back there, my son was standing back there, and I go to see about him and they threw it."
    Last edited by presence; 08-12-2014 at 06:13 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

I like how the outsiders are advocating for non-violence.
    Poor ol' Al Sharpton will be out of a job if things go Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    “The only good cop is a dead cop,” the message read, according to KTVI-TV. The anchor called it “very disturbing.”

Yeah, a sign is very disturbing. Don't $#@! yourself now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    St Louis riots:
    police use tear gas, rubber bullets

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/st-louis...#ixzz3AE2aU0ai

FAA Implements No Fly Zone in Ferguson

Police say their helicopter was shot at multiple times

http://time.com/3105035/ferguson-faa-no-fly-zone/

Ferguson Police Department Will Not Release Name Of Officer Involved In Michael Brown Shooting

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5671590.html

Police to Ferguson Bystanders:
    "You Are in the Middle of a
    War Zone"

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...n_war_zone.php

Police in Ferguson Fire Tear Gas on Protesters
    Standing in Their Own Backyard

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...n_backyard.php

I couldn't make this $#@! up. B-damn!

Holy $#@!, those cops are sitting ducks. If anybody ever decides they've had enough it wouldn't take much.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 08-12-2014 at 07:42 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

This is what happens when you systematically oppress poor people and minorities, and lord over them with a state-sanctioned domestic army of thugs. When the "justice system" is rigged against you, the only option left for people is to fight back in any way they can.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast