Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: SHTF in Missouri over Michael Brown "only good cop is a dead cop" sign found by news crew

There's another shooting:

http://www.newsweek.com/another-shoo...issouri-264278

Early on Wednesday, a police officer shot and critically wounded a man who drew a handgun near the site of protests over the death of 18-year-old Michael Brown, a St. Louis County Police Department officer said.

Police responded about an hour after midnight to reports of four or five men with shotguns and wearing ski masks. They encountered multiple suspects running, one of whom pulled a gun on an officer, who fired at him, the county officer said. The man was taken to an area hospital.

And our leader speaks:

Obama promised a full investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice into the teenager's death.

"I know the events of the past few days have prompted strong passions, but ... I urge everyone in Ferguson,Missouri, and across the country, to remember this young man through reflection and understanding," Obama said in a statement.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i'm reflecting...shut up and let me reflect Prez Comacho....

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

We see Pilman. Now here come photos of Brown.

Last edited by AuH20; 08-14-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    If we had the benefit of God's ears, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that she was at least as culpable as he was. It often is the wives that drive the husbands to do what they do. They are certainly not innocent uninvolved bystanders, if that is the alternative status.
    That's possible, but do any of us really know?

We all woke up at some point. Before that point, we avoided careers like policing only by luck*. I don't think any of us were born knowing that cops were evil. And most people, for one reason or another, aren't thinking like libertarians...

*Or perhaps not strictly "luck." I don't believe in luck. But it certainly wasn't principle, except for those who became libertarians young, as I did.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

aaand your point is?..

here...check this out.

Young man could have been Charlie Manson incarnate and the tax-tick would still be in the wrong...

The only way this type of BS is going to end is by cutting off federal funding to everyone involved.

As long as there's free money to be had both sides are going to bicker.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Young man could have been Charlie Manson incarnate and the tax-tick would still be in the wrong...

The only way this type of BS is going to end is by cutting off federal funding to everyone involved.

As long as there's free money to be had both sides are going to bicker.
    I'm distrustful of both sides. I wish we could whisk away the lifelong dependents as well as the professional shake down artists to a remote island. I don't have any personal interest in what happens. Black man does something dumb. Policeman looking for revenue overreacts. Rinse & Repeat. Burn down stores and then the precinct responds by asking for more funding. Round and round we go.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-14-2014 at 08:48 AM.

I'm distrustful of both sides. I wish we could whisk away the lifelong dependents as well as the professional shake down artists to a remote island. I don't have any personal interest in what happens. Black man does something dumb. Policeman looking for revenue overreacts. Rinse & Repeat. Burn down stores and then the precinct responds by asking for more funding. Round and round we go.
    Now there's the internet and severe economic downturn in the mix...

Could get interesting.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Come in here thinking my liberty loving friends would be talking about the occupation of an American town by a militarized police force, the trampling of multiple constiutional rights, and a frightening show of authortarian force by a small police department. Instead I see posts about welfare, the same old tired "pull yourself up by your bootstrap" comments, etc. WTF is wrong with you people? You do know ALL black people arent on welfare, right? You do know ALL black people arent killers, drug users, criminals, etc, right?

SMH

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackPeterSchiff View Post
    Come in here thinking my liberty loving friends would be talking about the occupation of an American town by a militarized police force, the trampling of multiple constiutional rights, and a frightening show of authortarian force by a small police department. Instead I see posts about welfare, the same old tired "pull yourself up by your bootstrap" comments, etc. WTF is wrong with you people? You do know ALL black people arent on welfare, right? You do know ALL black people arent killers, drug users, criminals, etc, right?

SMH
    Until we were sidetracked by the looting of numerous stores (some owned by blacks ironically) which had no affiliation with the police officer in question. The looting destroyed any chance of this going viral. In fact, the looting is the reason why they amassed this huge force, like it or not. Now they certainly went overboard in JBT fashion but some idiots gave them the perfect excuse to train on live targets.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-14-2014 at 09:01 AM.

SMH
    Some of us do,, some of us don't.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

SMH
    Read my posts Bucko, I very clearly call for defunding the tax-tick kops before defunding the welfare crowd.

Here if you're to lazy to go back and read;

Ya know in spite of all the bickering about who has done what or which group has been victimized there's one constant nobody can argue with...

"We the People" are funding this $#@!.

Every one of us is responsible for permitting unproductive tax-ticks to engage in this war or protest or whatever the hell you want to call it.

Common sense tells me stripping funds from the most costly, most aggressive batch of tax-ticks first would be logical. St Louis county can't afford to pay the blue tax-ticks.....Hell the state of Missouri can't!

The brown tax-ticks aren't any different, they too are being played like a cheap flute.

I don't agree with any federal funding of either group and I know very few people who do other than here on RPF.

Those who argue to fund tax-ticks of ANY stripe are, and have been, complicent in what's fixing to happen in this country and it's shameful!

These two groups of lower echelon tax-ticks making a ruckus is only a distraction as the large and burrowed in tax-ticks continue to suck the life from this country.

Bread-n-circuses.....

Read my posts Bucko, I very clearly call for defunding the tax-tick kops before defunding the welfare crowd.

Here if you're to lazy to go back and read;
    Paying taxes are patriotic. Ask the welfare crowd. I say cold turkey for all tax ticks. MIC, Wall Street, Urban Dependents, the AARP crowd & the alphabet agencies as well as law enforcement.

Paying taxes are patriotic. Ask the welfare crowd. I say cold turkey for all tax ticks. MIC, Wall Street, Urban Dependents, the AARP crowd & the alphabet agencies as well as law enforcement.
    A-$#@!ing-Men!

+rep!

Until we were sidetracked by the looting of numerous stores (some owned by blacks ironically) which had no affiliation with the police officer in question. The looting destroyed any chance of this going viral. In fact, the looting is the reason why they amassed this huge force, like it or not. Now they certainly went overboard in JBT fashion but some idiots gave them the perfect excuse to train on live targets.
    There were some stores looted a few days ago after the initial shooting. Every black person was appauled by that. But it is always funny to me that a store getting looted or a glass getting broken = OUTRAGE by you guys, but a kid being killed by a cop = "Well, he must have done something to provoke"

Whats going on in Ferguson now has nothing to do with Looting. This is about putting the foot on people who are tired. We have our own issues we have to deal with. Black on black crime, education, poverty etc. You dont think we know we have a lot to fix? Police treat us like $#@!, and always have. While it seems that some in these crowds might focus their anger towards whites in general, the ANGER IS TOWARDS THE AUTHORITIES (who to many blacks are white most of the time).

A-$#@!ing-Men!

+rep!
    I agree with all of that. The thing I try to tell black folks all the time, you constantly support big government but this is always going to be the result. It doesnt matter who is in charge.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then work with those of us who would stop funding them.

These "authorities" you speak of don't get their funding locally.

I agree with all of that. The thing I try to tell black folks all the time, you constantly support big government but this is always going to be the result. It doesnt matter who is in charge.
    All those goodies have stings attached to them. Dumbasses don't realize that when you're fed and clothed like a child by a particular party, that same party will have no qualms with spanking you when the time comes. That's what we are witnessing. Orphaned children who are perplexed at what has happened to them and in turn are lashing out at everything.

Then work with those of us who would stop funding them.

These "authorities" you speak of don't get their funding locally.
    Oh I know. I've been telling people for years about how the US govt is giving all of this military equipment to local PD's due to the overflow of cash the DoD gets. Been called a conspiracy theorist, a nut, etc. "Thats for the terrorists" they say.

Oh I know. I've been telling people for years about how the US govt is giving all of this military equipment to local PD's due to the overflow of cash the DoD gets. Been called a conspiracy theorist, a nut, etc. "Thats for the terrorists" they say.
    Welcome to the world of domestic terrorism....

The thing that bothers me,,,(and yes,, it really bothers me)
    is that there is no Militia. In urban areas in general,, but in the black communities especially.

The only arms are in the hands of the criminally intent,, or the few folks that are afraid to actually use them.
    And any organization is discouraged by those that are so called leaders.

The only organized group with arms were a few defending businesses (that was good),, but that needs to extend to folks defending their communities.

This idea that Militia is just a bunch of fat old white rednecks needs to be corrected.

And those Rednecks should also be joining in solidarity, for both personal training and Mutual defense.

The anger is real and justified.. but the direction (rioting) of that anger and frustration is misdirected.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The thing that bothers me,,,(and yes,, it really bothers me)
    is that there is no Militia. In urban areas in general,, but in the black communities especially.

The only arms are in the hands of the criminally intent,, or the few folks that are afraid to actually use them.
    And any organization is discouraged by those that are so called leaders.

The only organized group with arms were a few defending businesses (that was good),, but that needs to extend to folks defending their communities.

This idea that Militia is just a bunch of fat old white rednecks needs to be corrected.

And those Rednecks should also be joining in solidarity, for both personal training and Mutual defense.

The anger is real and justified.. but the direction (rioting) of that anger and frustration is misdirected.
    A group of black people arming themselves? That never goes well. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Actually, I didn't see much of the holding them accountable for their actions. Just the opposite in fact. I also saw mob mentality here, which was more than disgusting.

I am concerned about the shooting and want the facts to be shown. Not that I necessarily believe they will be. But, I'm damn sure not going to applaud the little hoodlums who were doing the looting and burning. Nor, am I going to jump to a conclusion about what did or didn't happen with the shooting until we know more.

I venture to say that a great many of the people in this neighborhood have not only IPADS and big screen TVs, they also have computers. So, they have the same ability to search out information as we do. I agree that it would be good to reach out and try to teach them, but it still doesn't absolve them of the responsibility for their own actions.
    I seem to be one of the few that agrees with you. We've been burned so many times lately by false reporting (Jena 6, Duke Lacrosse, Trayvon Martin). We need to wait for some facts on this case. And history shows you can't get them from the mainstream media.

The original purpose of US gun laws was to stop the KKK's victims from defending themselves. For those not aware, the KKK was essentially the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I seem to be one of the few that agrees with you. We've been burned so many times lately by false reporting (Jena 6, Duke Lacrosse, Trayvon Martin). We need to wait for some facts on this case. And history shows you can't get them from the mainstream media.
    Finally some reason. I'm all for lynching the cop if he did indeed do this, but please be patient.

Well,, I know.. That was the reason for Gun Control in the first place.

Though white guys with guns have been pretty well demonized as well.

I seem to remember some dark skinned gentlemen involved with the Bundy standoff though.
    And that was the first Militia victory in a long time,, and without a shot being fired.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-14-2014 at 10:12 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Finally some reason. I'm all for lynching the cop if he did indeed do this, but please be patient.
    You should be able to tell that this is a capital murder case from the behavior of the parties involved.

There is no question now in my mind that this officer murdered Brown. The behaviors of the parties involved are 100% consistent with that.

The Ferguson PD is knowingly and willingly protecting a murderer. Their well-crafted, intentionally misleading statements combined with a blanket effort to suppress information are consistent with a pattern we have seen many times before: PD puts the clamps on an investigation while they work out how to get their guy off. Here it is five days later and they refuse to give a clear, detailed statement of the incident, or provide any evidence. In the meantime, they come out in paramilitary force, attack journalists and unarmed citizens, and impose a flight ban (to stop news choppers). This behavior simply doesn't fit any scenario of innocence.

Meanwhile, on the other side, witnesses and other members of that community have been up front telling their stories in fine detail. While these may not be model citizens their behavior is consistent with people telling the truth, and the truth they tell is consistent with mountains of data on escalating police brutality/militarization/lawlessness that have been compiled over the past few years.

Unless there is some extraordinary piece of evidence yet to be revealed, that cop is a murderer and every member of the Ferguson PD is a co-conspirator.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post

Unless there is some extraordinary piece of evidence yet to be revealed, that cop is a murderer and every member of the Ferguson PD is a co-conspirator.
    +rep

That is the bottom line,, and a great bottom line.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thoughtomator again.
    Repless...

Repless...
    Gotcha covered.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast