Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1390

Thread: Eyewitness to Michael Brown Shooting Recounts His Friend’s Death in Ferguson, MO

U R SO PRETTY
    U R SO FINE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    U R SO PRETTY
    U R SO FINE
    Yea kind of weird, my first thought was is this guy trolling? If it wasn't for his lawyer doing interviews I'd probably still think that. The whole thing reminds me of that movie magnolia for some reason.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Breaking News: New Alleged audio of Mike brown shooting with attorney interviewed Aug 25 2014

If that audio is real, then it's really hard to figure out what's going on.

So her answer to why she supports Wilson is that she worked for the police and has police in her family.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Breaking News: New Alleged audio of Mike brown shooting with attorney interviewed Aug 25 2014

I count ten gunshots in nine seconds of audio, first six, then a second or two pause, then the other four.

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Funny stuff. That imbecile tells the foreign guy to speak English, but the foreign guy actually speaks good English.

It really just goes to the prejudice of the Wilson supporters. They don't see the evidence of good English the way they are not paying attention to evidence in the Brown-Wilson case. They dislike Brown the same way they dislike accents.

Funny how some Americans think they're smarter or better educated than the foreigner, but they're actually dumber.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I count ten gunshots in nine seconds of audio, first six, then a second or two pause, then the other four.
    I also heard ten. These people are saying 11, but maybe it's not that significant since it's six versus seven shots in that first burst.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I also heard ten. These people are saying 11, but maybe it's not that significant since it's six versus seven shots in that first burst.
    A reporter on KMOX (STL news radio station) said that they were told that 12 spent casings were picked up at the scene. I heard this just a couple of days after it happened. So it's somewhere between 10 and 12. There's no excuse why they haven't come out and officially given an exact number -- keep dragging those feet.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    A reporter on KMOX (STL news radio station) said that they were told that 12 spent casings were picked up at the scene. I heard this just a couple of days after it happened. So it's somewhere between 10 and 12. There's no excuse why they haven't come out and officially given an exact number -- keep dragging those feet.
    I was wondering about this too. There's no good reason to not reveal the number of casings. Sounds like 12 casings would mean two extra shots, but I'd like to know the person who gave the 12 casing figure to KMOX.

If that audio is real AND there were 12 shots, then why are the other two shots not heard? Did the guy with the audio turn on his recorder after any shots were fired?

This is really getting to be too much speculation for me.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 08-26-2014 at 07:39 PM.

Ultimately, rather than the specific count, the significant fact here is that there was a cluster of shots fired, a pause, and then another cluster of shots.

One thing that is missing from the recording is the alleged first shot in the car that some sources reported happened such as Dorian Johnson and "Josie" at 2:15 in this video.

Last edited by orenbus; 08-26-2014 at 10:53 PM.

LOL @ dramatic zoom.

Obviously he's not talking to most of us since Libertarians and Ron Paul Republicans from what I can tell are all completely disgusted by the militarization and police reaction the days after the shooting. I wonder though what the typical NeoCon type Republican view would be on police performance when it comes to "use of force" and specifically on the Ferguson response, what would they say?
    Last edited by orenbus; 08-26-2014 at 09:04 PM.

LOL last video I posted asks where are the Conservative Republicans? This video asks where are the Dems?

Few Democratic leaders have been talking about the events in Ferguson, Mississippi. Andrew Whitman and the RFL staff discuss why no national Democratic politician has spoken out on the issue.
    Last edited by orenbus; 08-26-2014 at 09:13 PM.

//

So let me know if I am understanding this right. It sounds like from this report, Missouri law allows for a LEO to use deadly force to execute a arrest on someone suspected of a felony regardless of if the officer fears for their life or fears that anyone else's life is in imminent danger at the time, which would basically make Darren Wilson immune to prosecution in this case if it can be shown that Mike Brown committed a felony.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So let me know if I am understanding this right. It sounds like from this report, Missouri law allows for a LEO to use deadly force to execute a arrest on someone suspected of a felony regardless of if the officer fears for their life or fears that anyone else's life is in imminent danger at the time, which would basically make Darren Wilson immune to prosecution in this case if it can be shown that Mike Brown committed a felony.

They would just have to show he was a suspect, though at the same time they released the surveillance video, the police chief came out and said he wasn't.

It would appear to make any cop immune from prosecution no matter how egregious the circumstances, since it relies entirely on what the officer believes.

If the law is coming down definitively on the side of letting cops get away with murder, the riots of previous weeks will look like a children's slumber party compared to what is to come.

I'll go on record and predict that if Wilson is declared immune, we're going to see a wave of vigilante action directed at anyone wearing a badge.

Wilson could have shot Brown's right arm more than once as Brown is fleeing. The arm is a mobile part of the body, so Brown's arm could have been turned when Wilson is shooting from behind. If Brown is hit in the arm by the first shot in the first burst, then it could have easily been turned in an awkward position (even while running). Brown then turns around after the first burst of six shots. He puts his hands up as described by eyewitnesses Mitchell and Crenshaw.

There is a very slight pause between the first shot in the second burst, and the final three shots in the second burst. After the first shot in the second burst, Brown could have convulsed in the position that eyewitness Michael Brady describes (arms curling and body falling/leaning forward). This is when Wilson fires the final three shots.

Here is a visualization of the audio and slow down playback.

Videos at link:
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/stewart-g...son-monologue/

Jon Stewart returned from a long summer break to tackle the unrest in Ferguson over the past few weeks. In fact, he started out by taking the Ferguson Challenge. It’s like the Ice Bucket Challenge, only with mace and tear gas.

But in the main segment, Stewart set his sights mostly on Fox News, which he believed to be outraged about all the wrong things out of Ferguson. He played audio of Sean Hannity defending the cops and said, “You really have no $#@!ing idea, do you?”

Stewart said black people go through all sorts of things that white people don’t. He even revealed that when a black Daily Show correspondent in a suit was walking in New York city with a white Daily Show producer wearing “homeless elf attire,” it was the black correspondent who was stopped.

Stewart said, “You’re tired of hearing about it? Imagine how $#@!ing exhausting it is living it.”

In the second segment, correspondent Michael Che desperately raced to find a place where black people aren’t stopped and/or shot by the police. Long story short, he ended up in outer space.

Here is a visualization of the audio and slow down playback.

This could appear to match eyewitness Michael Brady's account and timetable. Brady states that he runs from the window to the door after the first one or two shots in the first burst. The gap between shots one and two in the first burst is slightly longer than any of the gaps in shots two through six.

Brady states that it takes him less than five seconds to reach the door and resume viewing the encounter. That is just about the amount of time between the first-second shot and the eighth shot. Brady could have actually just resumed his viewing as Brown is hit by shot number seven. Brown convulses after shot seven, in what Brady describes as curling his arms and leaning/falling toward Wilson.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 08-26-2014 at 11:51 PM.

The more I see evidence and new evidence, the more I see this coming together. It really does appear that Brown is shot at while fleeing, turning and having his hands up, and then shot while surrendering.

We'll see.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What is with the bimbo in this video? She is talking about how we should not rush law enforcement?!! They have not even revealed the number of shots or practically anything about this event.

Her tone raises several levels and she gets emotionally involved with the Brown's attorney. She acts likes she arguing with him instead of interviewing him.

What a dope and what an imbecilic interview.

debtors prison?
    Last edited by orenbus; 08-27-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast