Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Eyewitness to Michael Brown Shooting Recounts His Friend’s Death in Ferguson, MO

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    You're delusional or willfully ignorant if you don't think the narrative of the "angry black man"/stop and frisks don't play a role in how cops handle minorities. Shoot first, ask questions later. You don't want those "black savages" killing you first. It absolutely is a race issue.
    Is it not the case that blacks commit a disproportionately large number of crimes, particularly poor blacks? You would act the same around a white meth addict, right? Like it or not, stereotypes do exist for a reason and certain demographics (black or white) are more likely to injure your person than others. It's a play on the fight-or-flight instinct where being able to assess the threat level of a stranger is life or death.

And black savages? $#@!in' really, bro? No, really. Is that a joke?
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    I wasn't aware I'd stumbled onto HuffPo. Why bring race into this? Oh, that's right...pushing the government-sanctioned narrative.
    i know you aren't that stupid.

IF you had been keeping up, there are posters in here who use veiled comments with the racist point of view that blacks=ghettoes=drugs=lootings=culture. Does this equal all black people?...does it include white people? 67% are Blacks in Ferguson...VEILED racism is still racism...why are posters in here FIXATED at the side issue of the MINOR crime of SHOP LIFTING, as if this was enough justification to blow this kid away...(the strong arm label was concocted by racist cops and prosecutors) and apparently supported RPF members.
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 08-17-2014 at 11:18 PM.

Dorian Johnson admitted they were in the store and cigars were stolen...

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    There were reports that Brown may have given them to Dorian Johnson. There was a blurb about it. Need to verify.
    Please do. Please verify that somebody documented Brown handing off a box to Johnson at any point during their walk or encounter.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Is it not the case that blacks commit a disproportionately large number of crimes, particularly poor blacks? You would act the same around a white meth addict, right? Like it or not, stereotypes do exist for a reason and certain demographics (black or white) are more likely to injure your person than others. It's a play on the fight-or-flight instinct where being able to assess the threat level of a stranger is life or death.

Unfortunately, there are different threat assessment levels and they have more to do with class as opposed to solely race.

Destaynee ‏@NaturallyDes 1m police officers not wearing their badges in #Ferguson or anywhere else is the modern day white sheet over the face

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    So where are these cigars? What happened to them?
    why?..need some smokes?

i don't have em..

AF, you got em?

anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post

IF you had been keeping up, there are posters in here who use veiled comments with the racist point of view that blacks=ghettoes=drugs=lootings=culture. Does this equal all black people?...does it include white people? 67% are Blacks in Ferguson...VEILED racism is still racism...why are posters in here FIXATED at the side issue of the MINOR crime of SHOP LIFTING...(the strong arm label was concocted by racist cops and prosecutors) and apparently supported RPF members.
    All this screams is "confirmation bias" and circular reasoning.

You first accept the premise that this is a racial-charged shooting by alleging the cops are 'racists'. Thus, it follows that anyone defending the cops is also a racist, despite no evidence to support this. Since you have already accepted that such posters must be racists, ambiguous (or 'veiled' as you call them) comments are automatically screened and misconstrued to support your original claim: that this shooting is racial-charged.

It's like magic, except with more $#@!.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

IF you had been keeping up, there are posters in here who use veiled comments with the racist point of view that blacks=ghettoes=drugs=lootings=culture. Does this equal all black people?...does it include white people? 67% are Blacks in Ferguson...VEILED racism is still racism...why are posters in here FIXATED at the side issue of the MINOR crime of SHOP LIFTING, as if this was enough justification to blow this kid away...(the strong arm label was concocted by racist cops and prosecutors) and apparently supported RPF members.
    Surely you can't be that obtuse? Black crime is largely a socioeconomic issue prevalent in these inner city neighborhoods. Hence the reason why all blacks can't all be criminals. Certain criteria must be present for someone to embark upon a life of crime, with of course a few outliers bucking the trend.

Secondly, strong armed robbery is not shoplifting. Strong armed robbery is contingent on using enough force to make your escape possible with the stolen goods, which the late Mister Brown did indeed do. In fact, he threatened the shopkeeper in a menacing fashion seconds later. That can be in no way interpreted as 'shoplifting.'

Last edited by AuH20; 08-17-2014 at 11:35 PM.

All this screams is "confirmation bias" and circular reasoning.

You first accept the premise that this is a racial-charged shooting by alleging the cops are 'racists'. Thus, it follows that anyone defending the cops is also a racist, despite no evidence to support this. Since you have already accepted that such posters must be racists, ambiguous (or 'veiled' as you call them) comments are automatically screened and misconstrued to support your original claim: that this shooting is racial-charged.

It's like magic, except with more $#@!.
    ahh..i see..so you're telling me race had zero input into any of this...mmmkay...

here that sound?...its a 'whooosh' going over your head.

ahh..i see..so you're telling me race had zero input into any of this...mmmkay...
    Yes.

here that sound?...its a 'whooosh' going over your head.
    No, that 'whooosh' is the sound of you waving a white flag.

[QUOTE=AuH20;5620425]You can't be that obtuse? Black crime is largely a socioeconomic issue prevalent in these inner city neighborhoods. Hence the reason why all blacks can't all be criminals. Certain criteria must be present for someone to embark down on a life of crime, with of course a few outliers bucking the trend.

Secondly, strong armed robbery is not shoplifting. Strong armed robbery is contingent on using enough force to make your escape possible, which the late Mister Brown did indeed do. In fact, he threatened the shopkeeper in a menacing fashion seconds later. That can be in no way interpreted as 'shoplifting.'
    /QUOTE]

if you stretch something far enough, you can make it fit sometimes...

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Surely you can't be that obtuse? Black crime is largely a socioeconomic issue prevalent in these inner city neighborhoods. Hence the reason why all blacks can't all be criminals. Certain criteria must be present for someone to embark upon a life of crime, with of course a few outliers bucking the trend.

Secondly, strong armed robbery is not shoplifting. Strong armed robbery is contingent on using enough force to make your escape possible with the stolen goods, which the late Mister Brown did indeed do. In fact, he threatened the shopkeeper in a menacing fashion seconds later. That can be in no way interpreted as 'shoplifting.'
    True, yet that has nothing to do with the main issue at hand, which is that people are sick and tired of having crime "solved" by gunning people down in the street judge jury and executioner style.

Yes.

No, that 'whooosh' is the sound of you waving a white flag.
    thats all ya got?...

lol

You're willfully ignorant if you don't think the narrative of the "angry black man"/stop and frisks don't play a role in how cops handle minorities. Shoot first, ask questions later. You don't want those "black savages" killing you first. It absolutely is a race issue.
    So a better example of police abuse would be where the police kill a white person for no reason?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    True, yet that has nothing to do with the main issue at hand, which is that people are sick and tired of having crime "solved" by gunning people down in the street judge jury and executioner style.
    Well, hopefully we will find out if Wilson did indeed do what you described. If he did, he deserves to rot in a jail. If it is proven that Brown tried to run him through the pavement after prior warnings, the perspective changes.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-17-2014 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    yeah but.....strong arm stuff, and walking in the street stuff, you know....what else could the cop do?...

Are you really comparing a meth addict with a black person? I didn't realize being born black predisposed you to certain behaviors. The police have no business making snap judgments based on the color of a person's skin. You can't even look at a chat or YouTube comments without people dehumanizing blacks or being blatant racists. Whether you want to admit it or not, there are many people who assign a low value on the life of black men and women who wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if they were murdered by cops or jailed for petty offenses (or murdered for petty offenses). You better believe the police certainly place lower value on blacks, especially if they're poor.

What the $#@! are statistics going to do for the unarmed victims of police brutality? "Well, black people appear to be more violent due to this graph I'm holding, so I feared for my life!" What next, are cops going to cite self-defense because they saw some graphs that said they were more likely to die on the line when confronting black people? They're going to shoot at people with darker skin because they've been pounded over the head for years by the media conditioning them to fear the black man? Thug this, thug that, savages, hoodies, hood rats, etc. all the dog-whistle politics. Can't say n!gger, let's use these blanket terms to dehumanize black people.

There absolutely is institutional racism and it's the social attitude that's pervasive which continues to give it a platform. Black people serve longer terms for committing the same crimes and have had their communities destroyed by the War on Drugs. This incident in Ferguson has made it very clear to me that certain people are all about holding government accountable and being against police until black people start fighting back at the system that has discriminated against and mistreated them for decades. They wanted to take away gun rights when they protested once before, now they want to character assassinate and exonerate the police because they don't want to take the side of a black person. Because apparently, black people are so savage that they're always guilty or deserving of the bullets lodged in their brains by the piggly wigglies. "Nuke them all," they say... just as they chant when America goes to $#@! over another country full of brown people.

Are you really comparing a meth addict with a black person? I didn't realize being born black predisposed you to certain behaviors. The police have no business making snap judgments based on the color of a person's skin. You can't even look at a chat or YouTube comments without people dehumanizing blacks or being blatant racists. Whether you want to admit it or not, there are many people who assign a low value on the life of black men and women who wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if they were murdered by cops or jailed for petty offenses (or murdered for petty offenses). You better believe the police certainly place lower value on blacks, especially if they're poor.

What the $#@! are statistics going to do for the unarmed victims of police brutality? "Well, black people appear to be more violent due to this graph I'm holding, so I feared for my life!" What next, are cops going to cite self-defense because they saw some graphs that said they were more likely to die on the line when confronting black people? They're going to shoot at people with darker skin because they've been pounded over the head for years by the media conditioning them to fear the black man? Thug this, thug that, savages, hoodies, hood rats, etc. all the dog-whistle politics. Can't say n!gger, let's use these blanket terms to dehumanize black people.

There absolutely is institutional racism and it's the social attitude that's pervasive which continues to give it a platform. Black people serve longer terms for committing the same crimes and have had their communities destroyed by the War on Drugs. This incident in Ferguson has made it very clear to me that certain people are all about holding government accountable and being against police until black people start fighting back at the system that has discriminated against and mistreated them for decades. They wanted to take away gun rights when they protested once before, now they want to character assassinate and exonerate the police because they don't want to take the side of a black person. Because apparently, black people are so savage that they're always guilty or deserving of the bullets lodged in their brains by the piggly wigglies. "Nuke them all," they say... just as they chant when America goes to $#@! over another country full of brown people.
    Black people should claim independence and take their own territories independent of the white majority. Your screed shows that there are people on both sides than cannot coexist due to extreme racist feelings. Too much distrust that has been sown and amplified by government. I have no problem with a mutual divorce. It's probably better than the torturous merry-go-round that we have been subjected to.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-17-2014 at 11:54 PM.

why?..need some smokes?

i don't have em..

AF, you got em?

anyone?
    No, I'm just looking for more internet "reports" when these questions are asked.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Black people should claim independence and take their own territories independent of the white majority. Your screed shows that there are people on both sides than cannot coexist due extreme racist feelings. Too much distrust. I have no problem with a divorce.
    wow...so now you're dispensing advice to a race of people as though you were some deity....

No, I'm just looking for more internet "reports" when these questions are asked.
    gotcha...

i think the cop took em, and handed them out to his buddies in the locker room...

wow...so now you're dispensing advice to a race of people as though you were some deity....
    Yes. Forcing people to live together that apparently don't like each other is neither logical nor healthy. And Antischism makes some valid points, though he is discounting the racist feelings on the other side. It's just as illogical and narrowminded there as well.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-18-2014 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So a better example of police abuse would be where the police kill a white person for no reason?
    Are white people targeted by stop and frisks? Are white people dehumanized and called 'thugs', 'savages', etc. almost everywhere you look on social media? Were white people enslaved in this country and considered only part human? Are white people a disenfranchised minority? Is there a history of the media painting white people as angry, murderous thugs? Do white people have to deal with people crossing to the other side of the street or clutching their purses simply for being white? Do white people often get told they're "one of the good ones" as if to claim whites are generally inferior? Are white people subject to longer prison terms for committing the same crimes?

Come on, you're smarter than this. In the collective conscious of many, black people are of lesser value and should be feared—not unlike a couple of decades ago, just less blatant. Obviously white people can be victims of police brutality, no one is saying they can't be. It's a problem that knows no boundaries, but it hits a lot harder to those of color. You must realize the things black people have to put up with or read, right? Or how they're targeted by cops for "looking suspicious," right? You do realize racism is still a huge problem, correct?

gotcha...

i think the cop took em, and handed them out to his buddies in the locker room...

I could ask a lot of questions like this and some people would be all too willing to fill in all the blanks.

VICE crew going to try and "wander off" from the media area.

I could ask a lot of questions like this and some people would be all too willing to fill in all the blanks.
    i saved them the trouble...

i saved them the trouble...
    ??

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL they found the paddywagon. Cops don't like them filming people getting arrested.

Hey so, the black kid who got shot, did he, like, rob a gas station or something or was that all BS?

I took @mikebrown off my twitter feed a few days ago so I don't really know what's going on anymore...
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast