Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Eyewitness to Michael Brown Shooting Recounts His Friend’s Death in Ferguson, MO

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    Are you really comparing a meth addict with a black person? I didn't realize being born black predisposed you to certain behaviors. The police have no business making snap judgments based on the color of a person's skin. You can't even look at a chat or YouTube comments without people dehumanizing blacks or being blatant racists. Whether you want to admit it or not, there are many people who assign a low value on the life of black men and women who wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if they were murdered by cops or jailed for petty offenses (or murdered for petty offenses). You better believe the police certainly place lower value on blacks, especially if they're poor.

What the $#@! are statistics going to do for the unarmed victims of police brutality? "Well, black people appear to be more violent due to this graph I'm holding, so I feared for my life!" What next, are cops going to cite self-defense because they saw some graphs that said they were more likely to die on the line when confronting black people? They're going to shoot at people with darker skin because they've been pounded over the head for years by the media conditioning them to fear the black man? Thug this, thug that, savages, hoodies, hood rats, etc. all the dog-whistle politics. Can't say n!gger, let's use these blanket terms to dehumanize black people.

There absolutely is institutional racism and it's the social attitude that's pervasive which continues to give it a platform. Black people serve longer terms for committing the same crimes and have had their communities destroyed by the War on Drugs. This incident in Ferguson has made it very clear to me that certain people are all about holding government accountable and being against police until black people start fighting back at the system that has discriminated against and mistreated them for decades. They wanted to take away gun rights when they protested once before, now they want to character assassinate and exonerate the police because they don't want to take the side of a black person. Because apparently, black people are so savage that they're always guilty or deserving of the bullets lodged in their brains by the piggly wigglies. "Nuke them all," they say... just as they chant when America goes to $#@! over another country full of brown people.
    Are white people targeted by stop and frisks? Are white people dehumanized and called 'thugs', 'savages', etc. almost everywhere you look on social media? Were white people enslaved in this country and considered only part human? Are white people a disenfranchised minority? Is there a history of the media painting white people as angry, murderous thugs? Do white people have to deal with people crossing to the other side of the street or clutching their purses simply for being white? Do white people often get told they're "one of the good ones" as if to claim whites are generally inferior? Are white people subject to longer prison terms for committing the same crimes?

Come on, you're smarter than this. In the collective conscious of many, black people are of lesser value and should be feared—not unlike a couple of decades ago, just less blatant. Obviously white people can be victims of police brutality, no one is saying they can't be. It's a problem that knows no boundaries, but it hits a lot harder to those of color. You must realize the things black people have to put up with or read, right? Or how they're targeted by cops for "looking suspicious," right? You do realize racism is still a huge problem, correct?
    Oh, boo-$#@!in-hoo.

My ancestors had their land stolen.
    My ancestors were told they need not apply.
    My ancestors were persecuted by the Catholic Church for a thousand years.

You really think I give a $#@! about a bunch of dead people? They're gone. The only person responsible for my well-being is me, and you'll be damn sure that I'll get mine.

Quit blaming other people for your problems. Put your big-boy pants on and grow the $#@! up.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Given that the general population is basically firearms illiterate and all the ignoramuses are oohing and aahing about 6 shots, I think Mr. Wilson going forward should personally invest in a trustworthy .45 ACP for his security needs. 9 mm is not going to cut it against blubber, bone, sinew and tissue if you're not intending on delivering death shots. You can riddle a body with a 9mm , especially with individuals of Brown's girth and size.

Last edited by AuH20; 08-18-2014 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Autopsy report revealed. No shots fired at Brown while he was fleeing. So much for some of the BS stories that were recanted. All frontal entry points. 2 in head. It also may prove that he didn't have his hands up unless Wilson is a very bad shot (reference 3 shots in right arm).

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us...l?src=twr&_r=0

[IMG]http://static01.********/images/2014/08/18/us/18BROWN-hp-v2/18BROWN-hp-v2-master675.jpg[/IMG]
    MSN news on my homepage has a nice article totally failing to mention the frontal entry wounds, they talked about the one on the inside of the arm and top of the head and left it at that.

The frontal wounds, the top of the head and the one on the inside of the arm all point to one thing, he was charging the cop, head down and arms held chest high.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    There might well be past incidents where Ferguson PD have abused the people there, Im merely saying the Michael Brown incident isn't looking like one of them.
    Now, with more of the story coming up, you may very well be right.

It doesn't change the fact that the people reacted to what was initially told to them, which would indicate to me that there was long standing abuse at the hands of the cops.

But now it's such a muddled mess of race, and Sharpton-esque bull$#@!, that the larger issue of heavily militarized police will get lost in the shouting.

And life in the Soyuz goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    MSN news on my homepage has a nice article totally failing to mention the frontal entry wounds, they talked about the one on the inside of the arm and top of the head and left it at that.

The frontal wounds, the top of the head and the one on the inside of the arm all point to one thing, he was charging the cop, head down and arms held chest high.
    The MSM is a rotten husk of propaganda. And remember that Baden concluded that the last two shots were most likely the head shots.

Are white people targeted by stop and frisks? Are white people dehumanized and called 'thugs', 'savages', etc. almost everywhere you look on social media?
    Ive heard plenty of whites and black and others called "thug" when demonstrating thuglike behavior.

Take the infamous Richard Sherman, after several years of picking fights with fellow football players, screaming at TV cameras, he has no right to blame anyone but Richard Sherman, but he can get away with blaming whites.

The funniest thing Ive seen in message board debates in a long time was the claim that hockey players (read: white) don't get called "thug" and someone posted a link to a bleacher report article about the 50 biggest thugs in hockey.

As usual, the problem is in your mind. When someone calls a black individual a thug, even if its justified, you see it as an attack on an entire race. When whites are called thug, you don't see it at all.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

So now I hear about a 3rd autopsy being planned by the Feds? Is this some kind of circus? It's funny that when I heard about the initial details of the shooting, I thought the cop was hopelessly guilty of being a cop but the more layers you peel, it's starting to turn in the other direction.

Last edited by orenbus; 08-18-2014 at 11:34 AM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by orenbus; 08-18-2014 at 11:45 AM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

A little historical documentation on why stopping power is preferred in certain situations. The story of the Moro warriors and the Colt .45.

http://deadliestblogpage.wordpress.c...e-philippines/

“It is thought that the .45 caliber revolver (Constabulary Model 1902) is the one which should be issued to troops throughout the Army…. Instances have repeatedly been reported during the past year where native have been shot through and through several time with a .38 caliber revolver, and have come on, cutting up the unfortunate individual armed with it… The .45 caliber revolver stops a man in his tracks, usually knocking him down… It is also recommended that each company …. be furnished with … 12-guage Winchester repeating shotguns.. There is no weapon in our possession equal to the shotgun loaded with buckshot.”

The woman speaking at 0:40 mark about a public servant being judge/jury/executioner comes across as informed, can such protestors be cultivated by asking them if they are aware that SWC droneking has also acted in similar fashion to channel their rage for broader change of mentality from the top?
    If all black supporters of SWC Obama who still support him were informed that he has also acted as judge/jury/executioner and his policies have killed thousands of innocen children/women, will his support among American black community drop from 90% to 20-30%?

Related

Hypothetical: Does thugish behavior trickle down to policing institutions from the top

Is the ongoing Surge of Police State in America a Surge of Karma?

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Oh, boo-$#@!in-hoo.

My ancestors had their land stolen.
    My ancestors were told they need not apply.
    My ancestors were persecuted by the Catholic Church for a thousand years.

You really think I give a $#@! about a bunch of dead people? They're gone. The only person responsible for my well-being is me, and you'll be damn sure that I'll get mine.

Quit blaming other people for your problems. Put your big-boy pants on and grow the $#@! up.
    So did my ancestors- and I agree with Antischism.

Time for YOU to grow a pair and realize we all need each other. I want the black ganstas on my side when TSFTF.
    There is no spoon.

The cop will be dispensed justice if he was wrong. Brown is the main catalyst for the entire affair. He wasted his life over goddamn cigars. He thought he could just push his way through life. But there is always a bigger fish somewhere. Cops, gang members.....Someone else would have smoked this joker.
    And what world do you live in?
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And what world do you live in?
    A world where in high profile cases like this, the cop is going to be sacrificed as a means to quell domestic upheaval. The sensational racial dynamic that this has devolved into, leads me to believe that he may as well get his orange suit fitted. They don't have enough firemen in the county if he doesn't receive a harsh sentence, regardless of the evidence presented.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-18-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Using the threat of violence to take something is a robbery.

If you wish to go the shoplifting route, he ought to have been charged with assault and menacing as well.
    as i have said, earlier..if you stretch something far enough, you can make it fit. Looks like shoplifting to me, and if i were on a jury, thats what i would find. And thats the bottomline.

on that 'drawing' of the bullet entries...where are the exit wounds?.....did all the bullets stay in his body?...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    on that 'drawing' of the bullet entries...where are the exit wounds?.....did all the bullets stay in his body?...
    believed to be 3 only.

A world where in high profile cases like this, the cop is going to be sacrificed as a means to quell domestic upheaval. The sensational racial dynamic that this has devolved into, leads me to believe that he may as well get his orange suit fitted. They don't have enough firemen in the county if he doesn't receive a harsh sentence, regardless of the evidence presented.
    It's very important that this brave officer not be sacrificed. It needs to be assured that this hero is given the opportunity to exercise his Constitutional rights, like the right to remain silent, the right to an attorney, the right to a jury trial, etc.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

I'm reading that the weapon caliber issued to Wilson's PD is 7mm? Are you freaking serious? No dash cams? 7 mm weapons? No wonder he couldn't stop Tubby's rhino charge.

Developing: No Curfew Tonight

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    believed to be 3 only.
    where did the others go?....shouldn't those be reflected as exits on the drawing?...

I'm reading that the weapon caliber issued to Wilson's PD is 7mm? Are you freaking serious? No dash cams? 7 mm weapons? No wonder he couldn't stop Tubby's rhino charge.
    They instead spent all their money on things like bearcats, tear gas, and automatic rifles. Priorities, you know. After all, how often do they need to just shoot some guy for shoplifting, jaywalking, and possible assault? There are much more important things to worry about that seem to happen more often, like serving drug warrants, flash-banging babies, tear-gassing reporters, anti-terrorism stuff like that.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

we should be getting the test results of any drugs in Wilson.....

wait...nevermind...we can't get that info because.....(you insert reason here)

Now the squabbling over the autopsy begin.

Autopsy results enough to charge officer, Brown family attorney says
    Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- An autopsy conducted for the family of Michael Brown found no evidence that he struggled with a Ferguson, Missouri, police officer before his death, the pathologist in charge of the examination said Monday.
    Dr. Michael Baden said no signs of a struggle were revealed in his autopsy of Brown's body, conducted after an official examination by the St. Louis County Medical Examiner's Office.
    And forensics consultant Shawn Parcells, who assisted Baden, said the findings are consistent with witness reports that Brown may have been shot as he walked away and that he was shot again with his hands up.
    The family autopsy found that Brown was shot at least six times, including two shots to his head. Three of the bullets may have re-entered his body, causing additional damage, Baden said.
    One wound to his arm was consistent with a witness statement that Brown was walking away and appeared to jerk, as if shot, Parcells said. The wounds to his arm could have also have occurred while he had his hands up, possibly in a defensive posture, Parcells said.
    One of the bullets entered the back of his head and came out through his eye, another -- likely the fatal wound, Baden said -- struck Brown on the top of his head and caused irreparable damage to his brain.
    Family attorney Benjamin Crump said Brown probably would have been either kneeling or bending forward when he was struck with those bullets.
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/mis...ing/index.html

BAH: Notice: This link does not go to the original that I had copied paste from. Don't know what happened there.

Here is one that seems to be that I got these quotes from.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/mis...ing/index.html
    Last edited by phill4paul; 08-18-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    as i have said, earlier..if you stretch something far enough, you can make it fit. Looks like shoplifting to me, and if i were on a jury, thats what i would find. And thats the bottomline.
    Indeed. Like if you stretch the fact that Michael Brown grabbed some Swishers, shoved the store worker, and then comes back to intimidate him into a case of shoplifting.

Words have meanings.

You can call the robbery tiddlywinks for all I care. It doesn't change the fact of what it was.

To not support the actions of the police department here does not mean that you must ignore the actions of the victim.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 08-18-2014 at 01:30 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

The Browns have a real winner for an attorney. Crump stated the head shots were in the back of the head, entering at the front. Are we really in Mike Judge's dystopian nightmare or is Crump playing games with a dumb crowd?

Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast