Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1390

Thread: Eyewitness to Michael Brown Shooting Recounts His Friend’s Death in Ferguson, MO

Reporter from St. Louis Dispatch interviewed, about what actually happened during looting/rioting and history of Ferguson.

Last edited by orenbus; 08-27-2014 at 03:26 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ++ Rep to you Orenbus for your diligence to this issue!

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I was wondering about this too. There's no good reason to not reveal the number of casings. Sounds like 12 casings would mean two extra shots, but I'd like to know the person who gave the 12 casing figure to KMOX.

If that audio is real AND there were 12 shots, then why are the other two shots not heard? Did the guy with the audio turn on his recorder after any shots were fired?

This is really getting to be too much speculation for me.
    The true # of casings found is actually a good thing to keep from the public. It is something they can verify against how many rounds are left in the officer's weapon. If someone comes forward and says they were there and heard 4 or 5 shots, the witness is either unreliable or lying.

Some in China criticize human rights issues in the United States as it relates to the events surrounding Ferguson, others in China look at their own country in retrospect of the media coverage human rights issues in Ferguson vs. their own country's (China) human right issues.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The true # of casings found is actually a good thing to keep from the public. It is something they can verify against how many rounds are left in the officer's weapon. If someone comes forward and says they were there and heard 4 or 5 shots, the witness is either unreliable or lying.

That might make sense if the police were actually demonstrating any commitment to reliability and honesty.

I'll take a wild guess and say that one of the first things done by Wilson was contacting his union. A shrewd union rep would have told him to include as little as possible on the initial police report. The report narrative is fairly free form, so Wilson need only provide a framework with little to no detail.

Hard to tell the details of the anonymous woman giving her bogus account on the radio call in show, but you can bet it probably wasn't just some random call by somebody who got a detailed account from Wilson's girlfriend.

I'm guessing somebody looking out for Wilson made sure that the anonymous woman had/heard some type of conversation with Wilson's girlfriend. Maybe they did not even have to go that far. The details of how the radio call was done really would not matter because the woman was anonymous, and hence, will likely never be confronted. Perhaps the anonymous woman collects a few emotional scraps from Wilson and the girlfriend. Maybe she gets some other information. Perhaps she is connected to the police department and collects the information that way, unbeknownst to the girlfriend. Either way, the information is magically transformed into the polished and detailed narrative the anonymous woman laid out on Dana Loesch's radio show.

The radio show narrative starts to unravel as more evidence is revealed, but it's already too late. The narrative has already become cemented in the minds of Wilson supporters.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 08-27-2014 at 09:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

The recording was made with the Glide app. Glide says the recording was made 12:02:14 p.m on the day of the shooting.

Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson - " Our Streets Shouldn’t Look Like a War Zone "

No specific solution proposals and speaking in platitudes.

Side note: Utah unarmed man shot and killed by police.

Houston local news discussion on Missouri Grand Jury

Last edited by orenbus; 08-28-2014 at 05:18 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lawsuit against Police and Audio time stamp confirmed by Video Messaging Company.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    This bears repeating. The most cogent analysis I have seen yet. More perfectly articulates arguments I've been trying to make.

I would also say that many of the actual events, such as the Brown shooting itself, are distractions. They make people argue the specifics of one event, which may or may not be ambiguous at best (and more of the ambiguous ones are promoted in the media while the clearer and obvious ones are barely reported at all). That means that everyone gets bogged down in the weeds arguing about round trajectories and forensic evidence, while the bigger issues of police militarization continue getting overlooked in favor of the individual sensationalized cases. People can not see the authoritarian tyrannical forest, for the media sensationalized trees.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    This bears repeating. The most cogent analysis I have seen yet. More perfectly articulates arguments I've been trying to make.

I would also say that many of the actual events, such as the Brown shooting itself, are distractions. They make people argue the specifics of one event, which may or may not be ambiguous at best (and more of the ambiguous ones are promoted in the media while the clearer and obvious ones are barely reported at all). That means that everyone gets bogged down in the weeds arguing about round trajectories and forensic evidence, while the bigger issues of police militarization continue getting overlooked in favor of the individual sensationalized cases. People can not see the authoritarian tyrannical forest, for the media sensationalized trees.
    It's not getting overlooked this time. The commentators will still spend a lot of time talking about the specifics of the shooting that they don't really know a lot about. But I've watched a lot of the press conferences they are giving- both Ferguson and STL County, and when the embedded reporters try to ask questions to police; they are being asked about it every time. The PDs are just now getting that poeple are taking issue and there might be something wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It's not getting overlooked this time. The commentators will still spend a lot of time talking about the specifics of the shooting that they don't really know a lot about. But I've watched a lot of the press conferences they are giving- both Ferguson and STL County, and when the embedded reporters try to ask questions to police; they are being asked about it every time. The PDs are just now getting that poeple are taking issue and there might be something wrong with it.
    It is an exception which is why it has struck conversation. "The exception that proves the rule" as it were. The buzz all over it reminds people that some topics are usually avoided.

It is an exception which is why it has struck conversation. "The exception that proves the rule" as it were. The buzz all over it reminds people that some topics are usually avoided.
    It was also good timing, and an appropriate situation to roll out the message.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    What is shocking is that despite all the recent news, supporters of Darren Wilson fund raising had topped $400,000 and seemed on way to raise $ half million for him. Incredible.
    Those are mostly the folks who still can't see the forest for the trees.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They make people argue the specifics of one event, which may or may not be ambiguous at best (and more of the ambiguous ones are promoted in the media while the clearer and obvious ones are barely reported at all)...
    I see what you're saying, but at some point you need specifics to back up the larger claims. I am coming to the conclusion that Wilson unambiguously shot at a fleeing Brown, shot Brown while Brown's hands were raised, and then executed him. The reasons as to why this happened become more involved when sorting them out, but I suggest an itchy trigger finger resulting from programs like no hesitation targets. Militarization also changes the degree and timetable for action in an encounter. Making those types of connections can be much more difficult, but people are not listening anyway. The story promoted by Wilson supporters keeps unraveling, but the money keeps rolling in. It really goes to show how emotion often eclipses logic.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Last edited by AuH20; 08-29-2014 at 06:15 PM.

So let me know if I am understanding this right. It sounds like from this report, Missouri law allows for a LEO to use deadly force to execute a arrest on someone suspected of a felony regardless of if the officer fears for their life or fears that anyone else's life is in imminent danger at the time, which would basically make Darren Wilson immune to prosecution in this case if it can be shown that Mike Brown committed a felony.

The relevant section is 563.046. However, the online version does note contain a note I see here in my GF's "Handbook for Law Enforcement Officers" that specifically mentions Tennessee vs Garner.

Here is a scan of the relevant page, including the note
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_8...it?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    ++ Rep to you Orenbus for your diligence to this issue!
    Yup
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

No video? I only listened to the first few seconds, but this would definitely be better if it had video.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Brown's juvenile record may lead to association with the Crips.
    Or, it might only lead to a few more people reading this dime-a-dozen "journalist's" website.

The citizen journo wrote in a Wednesday afternoon post to his site and on Twitter that he was told by law enforcement sources the black teen has a juvenile arrest record that is being kept private.
    "Law enforcement sources." Maybe that anonymous radio account woman who talked with Wilson's girlfriend had a conversation with the girlfriend's dog.

Confirmed earlier report that #MichaelBrown had juvenile arrest record involving second degree murder... Working on getting report #Ferguson.
    Nice work. Keep working on getting the report you've already confirmed.

...there are rumors he is a member of the notorious Crips street gang.
    If you play Fleetwood Mac's Rumors album backwards, the lyrics say that Lindsey Buckingham is the devil.

An explosive new lawsuit filed in St. Louis seeking the release of Michael Brown's juvenile criminal record.
    You and Johnson keep working on your "confirmations" and "breaking" news stories. I'm sure you'll come up with something "explosive" yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Or, it might only lead to a few more people reading this dime-a-dozen "journalist's" website.

"Law enforcement sources." Maybe that anonymous radio account woman who talked with Wilson's girlfriend had a conversation with the girlfriend's dog.

Nice work. Keep working on getting the report you've already confirmed.

If you play Fleetwood Mac's Rumors album backwards, the lyrics say that Lindsey Buckingham is the devil.

You and Johnson keep working on your "confirmations" and "breaking" news stories. I'm sure you'll come up with something "explosive" yet.
    You have become so emotionally attached to Brown. Are you related to him? If it comes out that he's a bad guy, then so be it. If Wilson executed him, then he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I have no dog in this hunt personally, but usually when the portrayed narrative is extreme in that the cop is the devil and Brown was the second coming of Gandhi, you can smell clever propaganda. If we were talking about an black honor student with no criminal record or recorded hostile tendencies, then this would appear to be likely gross negligence on part of the officer. But like they say, it takes two to tango. Normal, well adjusted people do not typically initiate life and death struggles with police officers. This entire case smells entirely rotten and I suspect misconduct on both Wilson and Brown's part.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-29-2014 at 07:42 PM.

You have become so emotionally attached to Brown. Are you related to him? If it comes out that he's a bad guy, then so be it. If Wilson executed him, then he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. I have no dog in this hunt personally, but usually when the narrative is extreme in that the cop is the devil and Brown was the second coming of Gandhi, you can smell clever propaganda. If we were talking about an black honor student with no criminal record or recorded hostile tendencies, then this would appear to be likely gross negligence on part of the officer. But like they say, it takes two to tango. Normal, well adjusted people do not typically initiate life and death struggles with police officers.
    The stench of propaganda has been coming from your direction for some time. Are YOU related to the (or any) cop? If not, and you have no dog in this hunt, then why have you repeatedly attempted to assassinate the character of the victim from every conceivable angle? A character assassination IS propaganda.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

You have become so emotionally attached to Brown..
    I'm emotionally attached?! I was the one who laid back for awhile as the facts came in. You were the one immediately running with stories from anonymous sources and stories that have now been debunked. You even acknowledge that these stories are--in your words--"rumors"--but you still run with them. These "rumors" keep turning out to be false, but that does not deter you. You just keep posting anything, from anywhere.

I have no dog in this hunt personally,
    You are trying to vindicate yourself. All of the nonsense you originally posted is now turning out to be false or is unraveling. You have to hope that Brown is connected with some big time gang or murder, or you're afraid you'll be run out off this forum. LOL.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    The stench of propaganda has been coming from your direction for some time. Are YOU related to the (or any) cop? If not, and you have no dog in this hunt, then why have you repeatedly attempted to assassinate the character of the victim from every conceivable angle? A character assassination IS propaganda.
    I have no law enforcement relatives. In fact, I have been a victim of police abuse in the past. What I despise is race based reporting. That's what has been largely presented through the corrupt media organs. White cop kills unarmed black teen with all the usual social implications.

Here are the facts so far. We have Brown roughing up a store clerk minutes earlier. Then we have eyewitness reports about a physical struggle ensuing between cop and Brown. Now we have unsubstantiated rumors of a juvenile criminal record which may lead to gang associations. The gentle giant persona originally presented by the media is nearly dead. The unraveling of this clever narrative is exactly why I don't trust the MSM. With that said, Wilson could have still acted irresponsibly when all is said and done. But you had to be completely blind to be the gentle giant nonsense. Complete and utter garbage.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-29-2014 at 07:52 PM.

I have no law enforcement relatives. In fact, I have been a victim of police abuse in the past. What I despise is race based reporting. That's what has been largely presented through the corrupt media organs. White cop kills unarmed black teen with all the usual social implications.

Here are the facts so far. We have Brown roughing up a store clerk minutes earlier. Then we have eyewitness reports about a physical struggle ensuing between cop and Brown. Now we have unsubstantiated rumors of a juvenile criminal record which may lead to gang associations. The gentle giant persona originally presented by the media is nearly dead. The unraveling of this story is exactly why I don't trust the MSM.
    Here are the facts so far: An law enforcement officer killed an unarmed 18 year old.

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast