Thread: Bloomberg Pouring in Money to Take Out Sheriff David Clarke

Bloomberg Pouring in Money to Take Out Sheriff David Clarke

Bloomberg Pouring in Money to Take Out Pro-Self Defense Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke
    Katie Pavlich | Aug 11, 2014

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg has his eyes set on a new target: pro-self defense Sheriff David Clarke of Milwaukee County. According to the Washington Times, Bloomberg has dumped $150,000 for advertising into the race between Clarke and Milwaukee Police Lt. Chris Moews, who are running against each other in a Democratic primary.

Clarke and Moews have traded barbs in the past regarding the best way to handle crime in Milwaukee and surrounding areas. Clarke also has a long standing feud over firearm self-defense with Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, who has endorsed Moews.

Clarke rose to national fame after telling Milwaukee County residents in a series of radio ads that they should arm themselves to protect against criminals.

"I'm Sheriff David Clarke, and I want to talk to you about something personal: Your safety. It's no a longer a spectator sport. I need you in the game. But are you ready? With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option. You could beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed or you can fight back. But are you prepared? Consider taking a certified safety course in handling of firearms, so you can defend yourself until we get there. You have a duty to protect yourself and your family. We're partners now. Can I count on you?" Clarke stated in one radio ad from early 2013.

continued at...http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...larke-n1877466
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So Bloomberg wasn't content with totalitarianism in NYC. He has to spread his disease to the fly over states.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Clearly Bloomberg is a racist and should ask one of his armed guards to shoot him in the head since he must be against handling firearms personally.

Its a damn shame that many Democrats care more about politics than human safety.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Clearly Bloomberg is a racist and should ask one of his armed guards to shoot him in the head since he must be against handling firearms personally.

Its a damn shame that many Democrats care more about politics than human safety.
    Oh, he could shoot himself if he had the courage which I am sure he doesn't, no, he hasn't got a problem with guns in his possession lol. No, he just has a problem with the "little people" having them. Like us.

As for safety, I'm sure that they feel much safer being the only ones in the room that are armed. And they are when they get their way.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Oh, he could shoot himself if he had the courage which I am sure he doesn't, no, he hasn't got a problem with guns in his possession lol. No, he just has a problem with the "little people" having them. Like us.

As for safety, I'm sure that they feel much safer being the only ones in the room that are armed. And they are when they get their way.
    And that is, after all what all this is about.
    "The Patriarch"

How DARE you, a law abiding citizen, own something that another person has once used to harm someone else.

My city has around the same murder rate as Sweden (which is often used as an example of 'common sense gun laws'), yet we are allowed to closed carry, purchase high powered rifles and shotguns, and keep as many guns in our house as we want. This is why I am not sympathetic to those who want to ban or regulate firearms - firearm use is ENTIRELY based on the culture of the people in an area. If they want to be rid of anything, it should be the cultures that promote violence.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

If the WW2 Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto were to advise his Emperor today in regards to an attack on the US, instead of saying that an invasion would be futile because "there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass", he would likely say, that "there would be two rifles behind every blade of grass".

On second thought, the current left coast is probably riper than ever for an assault...
    Not sure where the new line would be...maybe Colorado? The Rockies?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On second thought, the current left coast is probably riper than ever for an assault...
    Not sure where the new line would be...maybe Colorado? The Rockies?
    No, just the east - west line in the coastal States. If even that far. Get past the culturally marxist urban centers and things improve dramatically.
    "The Patriarch"

And, as has been stated in the other thread on this, Bloomberg lost! Woot! Congratulations to Sheriff Dave Clark.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    And, as has been stated in the other thread on this, Bloomberg lost! Woot! Congratulations to Sheriff Dave Clark.
    Yeah I saw that, something like 52-48? I forgot, but the votes weren't all in at that time and although they said it was over, blooms dog hadn't
    conceded yet. Typical of dimms. He wasted a lot of money lol

Yeah I saw that, something like 52-48? I forgot, but the votes weren't all in at that time and although they said it was over, blooms dog hadn't
    conceded yet. Typical of dimms. He wasted a lot of money lol
    Pocket change for him.
    "The Patriarch"