Thread: McCain On CNN:I Want Airstrikes Agaisnt Syria TOO. An Excuse.

McCain On CNN:I Want Airstrikes Agaisnt Syria TOO. An Excuse.

Senator John McCain on State of the Union with Candy Crowley: "I would be launching airstrikes not only in Iraq, but in Syria against ISIS."

That's not a policy. That is simply a very narrow and focused approach to a problem which is metastasizing as we speak. Candy, there was a guy a month ago that was in Syria, went back to the United States, came back and blew himself up. We're tracking 100 Americans who are over there now fighting for ISIS. ISIS is attracting extreme elements from all over the world, much less the Arab world. And what have we done?”

Its clear that the NeoCons are running desperate and will be using the ISIS as an excuse to invade countries.
    Don't forget that they used to claim that Assad was the one whom created the ISIS if that were true that wouldn't explain why there has being evidence on about the Saudis arming them.

Seeing people support the air strikes makes me sick on how well and effected the propaganda has being. Without your idiots even questioning or asking major questions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cool... a pretext to enter Syria.

I always thought, what the hell is the point of bombing ISIS in Iraq, when ISIS will withdraw back into Syria. Re-supply and re-arm (with US weapons or US supplied weapons to qatar) and then start $#@! up a few months later. Making us bomb ISIS again. This is the same $#@! that is going on in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Good god, either mind our own business or go all in.

I find it so fascinating that Iraqi minorities are fleeing to Syria, cause it is safer under Assad. ...

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post

I always thought, what the hell is the point of bombing ISIS in Iraq, when ISIS will withdraw back into Syria. Re-supply and re-arm (with US weapons or US supplied weapons to qatar) and then start $#@! up a few months later. Making us bomb ISIS again. This is the same $#@! that is going on in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

Good god, either mind our own business or go all in.

I find it so fascinating that Iraqi minorities are fleeing to Syria, cause it is safer under Assad. ...
    Ironic indeed and yet America dares on telling Russia not to enter based on false pretexts America should be wiser with there choice of words as there words just might come back to bite them in the behind.

I find it so fascinating that Iraqi minorities are fleeing to Syria, cause it is safer under Assad.
    Yup, still waiting for actual evidence that the FSA are moderates.

Airstrikes for everyone! These warmongers are growing so tiresome.

Maybe we can strap him on like Major Kong?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

i'm noticing an increase in pick up trucks flying old glory around my area...ahhhh...nothing like a good old fashioned bombing campaign to get those nostrils flaring...yee $#@!in haw.

"We report what the gov't tells us to" (paraphrase)

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Wait, so now we want to bomb the people we gave weapons? How will Assad feel when his country is being bombed? Smh

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.