Thread: Only in PA

Only in PA

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...ther_with.html

Women attacked each other with deer head, state police say

Joe Elias | jelias@pennlive.com By Joe Elias | jelias@pennlive.com
    Email the author | Follow on Twitter
    on August 05, 2014 at 7:51 AM, updated August 05, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Two Huntingdon County women are facing criminal charges after they attacked each other with the taxidermied head of an antlered deer, state police said.

In a press release, troopers said the two women were arguing just before 3 p.m. on July 26 on Maddensville Pike in Cromwell Township.

The argument eventually turned physical and the women swung a deer mount at each other, police said.

Stacy Varner, 47, of Orbisonia, and Glenda Snyder, 64, of Mount Union, are both facing charges of simple assault, police said. Synder was hit with an antler during the fight and suffered a minor injury, police said.

Troopers did not say what started the fight between the two women.
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whenever I start to hold hope for humanity, a story like this comes along and knocks it flat out of my hands. Whap!
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Somebody called the kops....

There's a time for cops and a time for cameras.

This one could have gone viral.

I doubt this is the first case of antler envy the world has ever seen...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Awww. I read the headline and pictured two women charging at each other each holding a trophy at the same time.