Thread: Looks like i won my election

Looks like i won my election

2 year term as Precinct committee Officer. Shows me leading by a whopping 41 to 9 vote so far...

the REVOLUTION continues.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Good news.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

thanks guys...the guy that ran against me was a Gingrich supporter, and a war mongering a-hole....i used that against him in my talks to my neighbors.....i'm pretty good with words, and conveying my issues...seems to work for me...i'm thinkin' President JK/SEA...haha...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    thanks guys...the guy that ran against me was a Gingrich supporter, and a war mongering a-hole....i used that against him in my talks to my neighbors.....i'm pretty good with words, and conveying my issues...seems to work for me...i'm thinkin' President JK/SEA...haha...
    Good job, I'd vote for you.

2 year term as Precinct committee Officer. Shows me leading by a whopping 41 to 9 vote so far...

the REVOLUTION continues.
    Congratulations JK

just a little story on the guy i beat. 2 years ago, he called me, and wanted to go to lunch...cool...during our lunch, he led me to believe he was a Ron Paul supporter. ...later on when our meet ups, and Liberty meetings were going on, he would show up with the rest of our core liberty supporters. He blended in, was friendly etc...then the a-hole does a 180 and states to me at our caucus meeting that he supports Gingrich..i told him that EVERYONE at my table supports Ron Paul, and that i will make sure he gets voted out...he stormed off. and apparently was hoping to defeat me in the now finished election that I WON.....ok, i'm going to breakfast for a celebration meal and a BLOODY MARY...or 2 or 3....

Keep up the good work!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Keep up the good work!
    thanks Matt.

Dang. I didn't know you that you were active to that extent. Small ball is certainly how to go about it. Congratulations.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-06-2014 at 10:45 AM.

That's fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    That's fantastic!
    thank you!

just checked the results online...i picked up 3 votes and now lead 44 - 9

still counting.

does this mean...
    that I have to call you... "officer"?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    does this mean...
    that I have to call you... "officer"?

i know right?...it 'sounds' so..so...powerful...i feel like a King...
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 08-06-2014 at 08:49 PM.

i know right?...it 'sounds' so..so...powerful...i feel like a King...
    Don't let it go to your head now. I'll have to start reversing all the +rep I've given you and call you JK "Darth Cheney"/SEA.

Seriously though, very happy for you.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great to hear and thanks for making Ron Paul proud.