Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Road to 2016 Victory Fund - Donate to the 1st step towards Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Nice! $1,160USD raised of $1,000 goal, with 29 days left. Looks like you set the bar too low.
    Well I guess people can continue donating if they want! $1000 wasn't actually the goal per se, every penny goes towards the same thing!
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you to Jack Hunter and RPF user Suzanimal (I think) for donating!
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seeing as the community has been extremely generous, and there is still 28 days left in the fund, I've requested the "goal" to be increased. All of the funds will still go directly towards the same effort, so please consider contributing if you haven't already!

you should accept btc dude

Okay I set up a bitcoin account, here is my address and QR code if you want to donate with bitcoin!

15FmR54hu4f7c9yw4pP1WpaEBUZsboHpg8

Slowing down a bit on the donations, but still have a few weeks left, so please continue to contribute if you are able to!

I see that you posted it on DP, and Nystrom came out swinging...

rpf should downvote his insane ramblings....

Hah, I actually thought they had hidden my thread as an advertisement so I hadn't checked back. Good to see some passion though!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm in for $10.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I'm in for $10.
    Thank you for contributing!

Not too much farther to go!

Only $450 left!

Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    440 now.
    Thanks for donating! Everything helps!

In for $50...... In liberty!!
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    In for $50...... In liberty!!
    Thank you so much!

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Received the photo yesterday. Very nice. And thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Received the photo yesterday. Very nice. And thanks.
    Glad you received it. I have yet to send out the signed photos.

Only $185 remaining! If you can contribute, please do, as I actually get 5% back from the fees Indiegogo takes out if I am able to reach my goal.

Please donate!

There are only 9 days left!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12