Thread: Justin Amash and Brian Ellis on WOOD-TV To The Point 8/3/14

Justin Amash and Brian Ellis on WOOD-TV To The Point 8/3/14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orscjKoPZWY

In this Aug. 3, 2014 episode of "To The Point," Rick Albin talks to Rep. Justin Amash and his Republican primary challenger Brian Ellis.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amash is golden. love that guy.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Definitely seen more comments on Ellis' page s the date approaches. Hopefully Amash not just pulls this off, but by a sizable margin. I mean, if non-establishment types can be emboldened by dethroning Cantor, then establishment types can and will be emboldened if they come very close to dethroning a candidate they don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Definitely seen more comments on Ellis' page s the date approaches. Hopefully Amash not just pulls this off, but by a sizable margin. I mean, if non-establishment types can be emboldened by dethroning Cantor, then establishment types can and will be emboldened if they come very close to dethroning a candidate they don't like.
    Exactly. This is what makes me nervous. We don't want a reverse Cantor vs. Brat situation.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!