Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rep. Luis Gutierrez: 600,000 DREAMERS is only a down payment!

Birds of a feather flock together-Rezko, Gutierrez and Obama!

Tony Rezko, now a convicted felon, made shady deals with both Gutierrez and Obama!

SEE: Rezko gave Gutierrez a deal on town house
    November 8, 2010

Convicted political fixer Tony Rezko gave U.S. Rep. Luis Gutierrez free upgrades on a riverfront town house after the congressman asked for them, Gutierrez told the FBI, the Chicago Sun-Times has learned.

Also see:

Obama Says He Regrets Land Deal With Fundraiser

December 17, 2006

In June 2005, in what Obama now describes as a "boneheaded" mistake, Obama and Rezko's wife bought adjacent properties on Chicago's South Side, closing the deals on the same day. Seven months later, wanting a bigger yard for his $1.65 million house, Obama bought a slice of the Rezko property for $104,500.

In regard to Gutierrez and Obama’s pal, Tony Rezko, see:

Political Fundraiser Tony Rezko Found Guilty on 16 Counts in Corruption Trial

June 2008

CHICAGO – A prominent fundraiser for Sen. Barack Obama and Gov. Rod Blagojevich was convicted Wednesday of fraud and money laundering after a high-profile federal trial provided an unusually detailed glimpse of the pay-to-play politics that has made Illinois infamous.

How are poor working people sucked into voting for these kind of thugs who use political power to fatten their own fortunes and the fortunes of their own inside crowd?

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen [a working person’s earned wage] and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelon swindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation."____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

If you're an illegal and the phony loan becomes too much of a financial hindrance, you can simply leave the country...
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-04-2014 at 07:52 PM.

Just read this. Truly above the law.

wow, my wife was hit from behind by a hispanic guy (in northern California) with wife, neither spoke english, had only that truck drivers licence from mexico and 3 different addresses that he gave the cop. No insuravce,No arrest, No citation. Our insurance piad for our damages and cost went up ofcourse. "Citizens" get robbed by the system if we do these things!

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Just read this. Truly above the law.
    I got rear-ended by Latinos. They're insurance was invalid... ... and I had a $1000 deductible ... ... months later I got a check for $1000 in the mail to cover it ... .

So anecdote cancellation. Also, I recognize the true thieves as the ones who mandate insurance (auto or health).

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by The Free Hornet View Post
    I got rear-ended by Latinos. They're insurance was invalid... ... and I had a $1000 deductible ... ... months later I got a check for $1000 in the mail to cover it ... .

So anecdote cancellation. Also, I recognize the true thieves as the ones who mandate insurance (auto or health).
    Do you live in a 'no fault' state or have a carrier that factors incident rates into their rate model? If yes, your rate was affected.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-04-2014 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Do you live in a 'no fault' state or have a carrier that factors incident rates into their rate model? If yes, your rate was affected.
    No on living in a 'no fault' state. I'm not aware of any change in the rate. As to "affected"... come on. In newspeak, affected=social-justice-tort.

Quote Originally Posted by The Free Hornet View Post
    Im confused, who gave you the $1,000 check?
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

5th to Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Boehner; this guy is the 5th pretty sick bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelangelo View Post
    http://www.undocumentedmillennials.c...ferences/c1ea5

Nah. There is a significant group of Dreamers who are angry with Democrats. They may vote for Democrats out of neccesity where only those two options are present, but it would be better to consider them voting AGAINST republicans. Hence the LP should be able to court them.
    What's the LP?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Labour Party?

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    What's the LP?
    Libertarian Party. Platform more friendly to open borders advocates.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Libertarian Party. Platform more friendly to open borders advocates.
    Libertarian...Party? Hmmmm...never heard of it. Is it a political party that wins elections?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Libertarian...Party? Hmmmm...never heard of it. Is it a political party that wins elections?
    Negative . Even though I have voted for some ....

Luis G. is a Marxist and an enemy of the state.

Two people together is a Party. Party of 2 sir?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Illegal immigrants are just doing what the Declaration of Independence encourages them to do......exercise their God given right to pursue happiness.

Since Canadians, Europeans, Cubans, etc can all come looking for happiness in the US, I do not see what is the problem with Mexicans and Central Americans doing the same.
    Obviously everything person does, short of being forced to, is out of choice and therefore pursuit of happiness by definition.

Obama’s illegal alien invasion is destructive to America’s general welfare!

The following is an example of what the Gutierrez/Obama invasion of our borders is doing to America!

Lynn officials: Illegal immigrant children are stressing city services

Jul 14, 2014

"We have been aware of the unaccompanied children issue for quite a while, and we were able to absorb a lot of these children early on," said Lynn Mayor Judith Flanagan Kennedy. "But now it's gotten to the point where the school system is overwhelmed, our health department is overwhelmed, the city's budget is being sustainably altered in order of accommodate all of these admissions in the school department."

Why does Obama allow this ongoing invasion to continue when it is adversely affecting American citizens and the general welfare of the United States?

JWK

The Obama Administration is employing the same tactics used by Hamas. They hide behind woman and children while flooding our country with the poverty stricken populations of other countries!

Quote Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
    SEE: Rep. Gutierrez: Obama assured me he’ll ‘stop the deportation of our people’

July 21, 2014
    “You gave us a down payment when you freed 600,000 DREAMers from deportation,” he said, Breitbart reported. “Now it is time for the president in the United States … [to] free the moms and dads of the DREAMers. And to go further. Be broad and expansive and generous.”

He also said that providing amnesty for 100,000 illegals was “not expansive” enough, calling for Mr. Obama to grant amnesty to “millions of our undocumented.”

Who is Luis Gutierrez? CLICK HERE and learn who Luis Gutierrez really is! Start at 11:40

JWK

The Obama Administration is employing the same tactics used by Hamas. They hide behind woman and children while flooding our country with the poverty stricken populations of other countries!
    BULL$#@! x 2.

1) The problem is NOT immigration - the problem is the welfare/warfare state - have them abolish the same

2- Hamas does not hide behind women and children - the problem is that since 1949 the US has given Israhell over 100 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars in foreign aid and all kinds of WMD's . The Palestinians on the other hand have received $1.69 and a sling shot.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Of course you do know you are flat wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    BULL$#@! x 2.

1) The problem is NOT immigration - the problem is the welfare/warfare state - have them abolish the same

2- Hamas does not hide behind women and children - the problem is that since 1949 the US has given Israhell over 100 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars in foreign aid and all kinds of WMD's . The Palestinians on the other hand have received $1.69 and a sling shot.

I do believe our founding fathers considered the importation of other nation's poverty stricken populations as a high misdemeanor!

Let us recall what Representative BURKE says during our Nations` first debate on a RULE OF NATURALIZATION, FEB. 3RD, 1790

Mr. BURKE thought it of importance to fill the country with useful men, such as farmers, mechanics, and manufacturers, and, therefore, would hold out every encouragement to them to emigrate to America. This class he would receive on liberal terms; and he was satisfied there would be room enough for them, and for their posterity, for five hundred years to come. There was another class of men, whom he did not think useful, and he did not care what impediments were thrown in their way; such as your European merchants, and factors of merchants, who come with a view of remaining so long as will enable them to acquire a fortune, and then they will leave the country, and carry off all their property with them. These people injure us more than they do us good, and, except in this last sentiment, I can compare them to nothing but leeches. They stick to us until they get their fill of our best blood, and then they fall off and leave us. I look upon the privilege of an American citizen to be an honorable one, and it ought not to be thrown away upon such people. There is another class also that I would interdict, that is, the convicts and criminals which they pour out of British jails. I wish sincerely some mode could be adopted to prevent the importation of such; but that, perhaps, is not in our power; the introduction of them ought to be considered as a high misdemeanor.

So, as it turns out, allowing the kind of foreigners who are now invading our borders should be considered as a "high misdemeanor"!

Additionally, my good friend, YES, illegal immigration is a "problem" and a very big one at that! Apparently you have not taken into account those invading our borders who have infectious diseases such as TB, Chickenpox. Etc.

In regard your comments about Hamas, the fact is, they are cowards and sissies for hiding behind women and children when fighting for what they believe in.

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON, we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Obama’s Marxist Free Cheese Democracy, designed to establish a federal plantation which redistributes wealth that wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Republican priority is to get ‘Meaner, Nastier With Immigrants’

SEE: Rep. Gutierrez: Republicans’ Main Goal Is To Get ‘Meaner, Nastier With Immigrants’

08/01/2014

"Illinois Democratic lawmaker Luis Gutierrez declared Republicans’ main fight in Congress over a stalled border bill is “how do [they] get meaner, how do [they] get nastier with immigrants.”

Instead of addressing a number of legitimate concerns expressed by the American People’s elected representatives in Congress regarding the current invasion of America’s southern border, our progressive agitator, Rep. Luis Gutierrez, prefers to engage in adolescent name calling and disparage members of Congress who dare to repeat their constituent’s concerns regarding illegal immigration and an ongoing invasion of the borders of the United States.
    Let us take a look at what this ongoing invasion has already done:

Texas Faces Rising Cost For Illegal Immigrant Care

Texas spent at least $250 million in the past year for medical care and imprisonment of illegal immigrants and other non-citizens.

Preventing and Controlling Tuberculosis Along the U.S.-Mexico Border

In 1999, Mexico was the country of origin for 23% (1,753) of all foreign-born persons with TB. Of TB cases among Mexican-born persons, three fourths were reported from the four U.S. states bordering Mexico: California, 820 cases; Texas, 364 cases; Arizona, 67 cases; and New Mexico, 17 cases (3). In 1999, TB cases among Mexican-born persons represented approximately 25% of all reported TB in the four border states. Incidence of TB was higher for the majority of border counties than the national TB rate.

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on Texans (2014)

” After a brief hiatus that coincided with the worst of the economic recession, Texas’s illegal alien population is on the rise again. There are about 1,810,000 illegal aliens residing in Texas — 70,000 more than resided in the state in 2010 when we estimated the fiscal burden at nearly $8.9 billion annually.

In 2013, illegal immigration cost Texas taxpayers about $12.1 billion annually. That amounts to more than $1,197 for every Texas household headed by a native-born or naturalized U.S. citizen.”

Trends in Tuberculosis — United States, 2013

”Four states (California, Texas, New York, and Florida), home to approximately one third of the U.S. population, accounted for approximately half the TB cases reported in 2013. The proportion of TB cases occurring in these four states increased from 49.9% in 2012 to 51.3% in 2013.”

See: Outbreak: Tuberculosis in a School

”In December of 2011, a student was discovered to have active tuberculosis while attending a high school in Longmont Colorado. Denver Metro TB Control and Boulder County Public Health staff tested students and staff who were at highest risk – those who shared more than one class with the student. Over 50% of those students were found to have evidence of exposure to the TB organism. The next cohort of students tested shared one classroom and had a 40% infection rate. Eventually, it was determined that the entire school, students and staff, needed to be tested.”

TB outbreak in Florida kept secret

See: Worst TB outbreak in 20 years kept secret

July 8, 2012

JACKSONVILLE —
    “The CDC officer had a serious warning for Florida health officials in April: A tuberculosis outbreak in Jacksonville was one of the worst his group had investigated in 20 years. Linked to 13 deaths and 99 illnesses, including six children, it would require concerted action to stop.”

June 4, 2013

See SC school employee spreads TB to children

Eight children have developed tuberculosis and 50 other people have tested positive for the disease after being exposed by an infected person at an elementary school in Greenwood County, the state’s top health officer said Tuesday

TB outbreak in Virginia High School

SEE: 430 Exposed to TB in Va. High School Outbreak

Jun 21, 2013

”Officials at the Fairfax County Health Department in Virginia are investigating a tuberculosis outbreak at a Virginia high school that has infected three people.”

TB on the rise in New York City

SEE: Tuberculosis cases in city rising for first time in decade: Health Department

Thursday, March 20, 2014, 9:25 PM

”For the first time in a decade, tuberculosis cases are on the rise in New York City, according to the Health Department.”

TB outbreak in Sacramento school

Four more students test positive for tuberculosis at Grant High

Jul. 1, 2014

”Grant Union High School is in the midst of a tuberculosis outbreak, Sacramento County health officials said Tuesday.

After previously reporting only one case of active TB, officials said four more students have tested positive for the active disease, which attacks the lungs and can be fatal. Scientists consider three related tuberculosis cases an outbreak, said Sacramento County Public Health Officer Olivia Kasirye.”

Does Luis Gutierrez not realize he is insulting and disparaging the American People when he attacks their elected representatives sent to Washington to express and act upon their concerns?

JWK

The Obama Administration is employing the same sissy tactics used by Hamas. It hides behind woman and children while flooding our country with the poverty stricken populations of other countries!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In 1999, Mexico was the country of origin for 23% (1,753) of all foreign-born persons with TB. Of TB cases among Mexican-born persons, three fourths were reported from the four U.S. states bordering Mexico: California, 820 cases; Texas, 364 cases; Arizona, 67 cases; and New Mexico, 17 cases (3). In 1999, TB cases among Mexican-born persons represented approximately 25% of all reported TB in the four border states. Incidence of TB was higher for the majority of border counties than the national TB rate.
    That is less than ten percent of all TB cases in the US that year.

Nationally, the number of TB cases reported in the United States has declined for the seventh straight year. In 1999, TB cases declined 5% from 18,371 in 1998 to 17,528 in 1999. The number of TB cases in the State of California has also declined for the seventh straight year. The latest decline was at 6.4% from 3,855 in1998 to 3,608 in 1999.
    Note also that cases of TB have been going down even when the number of illegal aliens in the country went up. If immigrants were a major source, cases should have been rising along with their population.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Note also that cases of TB have been going down even when the number of illegal aliens in the country went up. If immigrants were a major source, cases should have been rising along with their population.
    We are talking about states where the majority of these illegal aliens are, and the fact is, TB cases are on the rise in these States!

The last REPORT (Preventing and Controlling Tuberculosis Along the U.S.-Mexico Border) I read prepared by the CDC staff members in 2001 begins as follows:

Converging factors contribute to elevated tuberculosis (TB) incidence and complicate case management in the U.S. states bordering Mexico.

More recently, in March of 2013, I read an article titled Risk of Deadly TB Exposure Grows Along U.S.-Mexico Border, which states:

”North of the border, in San Diego, the overall TB rate is around twice the U.S. national average. Los Angeles is grappling with its worst TB outbreak in a decade, and police have been reminded to use face masks when encountering those who are sick. "You can learn from San Diego how things could play out in the heartland of America," says Richard Kiy, chief executive of International Community Foundation, a public foundation that supports treatment of drug-resistant TB patients at Dr. Laniado-Laborin's clinic and elsewhere in Baja California”.

And not too long ago the following was released: Tuberculosis, a rising immigration concern on the border

Published on Jun 30, 2014

”Emory law professor and immigration expert Polly Price says tuberculosis is on the rise among Mexican- and Latin American-born persons, and it's a concern along the border, especially with the influx of children recently.”

Are you really suggesting there is not an imminent health threat from the ongoing invasion of our borders from Mexico and Central America?

JWK

Are you really suggesting there is not an imminent health threat from the ongoing invasion of our borders from Mexico and Central America?
    There is no evidence that there is an imminent health threat but lots of fear- mongering going on. On a per-capita (or per 100,000 people) Alaska actually had the most cases of TB in 2013- nearly five times the national average. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6311a2.htm In absolute numbers, yes- the most cases were found in California, Texas, New York, and Florida but they also are the largest states in terms of population. Based on ethnic groups, the ones most likely to have it were actually Asians- not hispanics. And even with more kids coming this year, the number of TB cases in the country still went down. Foreign born cases of TB have declined by nearly half since just 2000.

Compared with the national TB incidence rate of 3.0 cases per 100,000 population, the median incidence rate in reporting areas was 2.2 per 100,000 population, ranging from zero in Wyoming to 9.7 per 100,000 population in Alaska (Figure 1). Thirty-three states had lower rates in 2013 than in 2012. Nine states and the District of Columbia had incidence rates higher than the national rate. In 2013, as in 2012, four states (California, Texas, New York, and Florida) reported more than 500 cases each. Combined, these four states accounted for 4,917 TB cases, 51.3% of all TB cases reported in 2013.

Among U.S.-born persons, the number and rate of TB cases decreased in 2013. The 3,377 TB cases reported among U.S.-born persons (35.4% of all cases with known national origin) were 7.6% fewer than the number reported in 2012 and 61.0% fewer than the number reported in 2000 (Figure 2). The rate of 1.2 per 100,000 population among U.S.-born persons is an 8.4% decrease since 2012 and a 64.7% decrease since 2000.

Among foreign-born persons in the United States, the number and rate of TB cases also decreased in 2013. A total of 6,172 TB cases were reported among foreign-born persons (64.6% of all cases in persons with known national origin), a 1.6% decrease since 2012 and a 19.0% decrease since 2000. The 15.6 cases per 100,000 population TB rate among foreign-born persons is a 2.1% decrease since 2012 and a 41.1% decrease since 2000. In 2013, 54.2% of foreign-born persons with TB and known country of birth originated from five countries: 1,233 (20.0%) from Mexico, 776 (12.6%) from the Philippines, 495 (8.0%) from India, 454 (7.4%) from Vietnam, and 377 (6.1%) from China.

The TB incidence rate among Asians was the highest among all racial/ethnic groups and was 25.9 times higher than the incidence rate among whites (Table). Although incidence rates among all racial/ethnic groups declined in 2013, the decrease was greater among whites (9.2%) and blacks (7.5%) than among Hispanics (5.3%) and Asians (0.3%). Among persons with TB, 95% of Asians, 75% of Hispanics, 40% of blacks, and 23% of whites were foreign-born. Among U.S.-born persons, the incidence rate among blacks was 6.2 times higher than among whites.
    http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6311a2.htm
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-11-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Rate in Texas falling.
    http://kut.org/post/tuberculosis-rat...xas-and-nation

This Sunday is World T-B Day, a day to help raise awareness about the health and economic affects of tuberculosis.

The rate of tuberculosis cases in Texas is going down by an average of 4 percent annually. In Travis County, the number of cases has dropped steadily over the past few years after a recent rise in cases. There were 37 cases in 2012, 52 cases in 2011 and 67 in 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Two people together is a Party. Party of 2 sir?
    Two people together can also be conspiracy.
    -Stannis Baratheon

Your information is old and dated. Why do you post figures from 2012 and ignore more recent information concerning the rise in TB along bordering states which I posted? Did you simply overlook the dates?

JWK

2013 is "old and dated" (my first post)? The "influx" of unaccompanied minors did not start this year but back in 2010- it just hit the news this year so even 2012 is current enough.

But if you want more data:
    http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/idcu/disease/tb/

In 2011, 1,325 cases of tuberculosis (TB) were reported in Texas, a rate of five per 100,000 population.
    http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/idcu/disease/tb/

Has that gone up or down?

In 2013, 1,222 cases of tuberculosis (TB) were reported in Texas, a rate of 4.6 per 100,000 population.
    https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/idcu/di...tb/statistics/

100 fewer cases last year than in 2011. Note too that the rate per 100,000 people is also lower. Statistics from the same source- just different dates so comparison is valid.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-12-2014 at 12:21 PM.

2013 is "old and dated" …?
    Yup! Old and dated and intentionally ignores that the number of drug-resistant TB cases is up and on the rise! Aside from that, and more to the point, your failure to show concern about the devastating effects which the ongoing invasion of our southern border is having on the general welfare of the United States is very telling and is the same unpatriotic attitude which Rep. Luis Gutierrez displays. He is more concerned about the general welfare of those who invade our borders than he is about American Citizens who are having their communities devastated by the lawless who are invading the borders of the United States.

For an example of the effects this ongoing invasion is having in communities around our country see: Lynn officials: Illegal immigrant children are stressing city services

Jul 14, 2014

LYNN, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- Lynn is a municipality on the brink. Key department officials say a recent influx of illegal immigrant children and families in the city is stressing almost every service from trash collection to healthcare.

"We have been aware of the unaccompanied children issue for quite a while, and we were able to absorb a lot of these children early on," said Lynn Mayor Judith Flanagan Kennedy. "But now it's gotten to the point where the school system is overwhelmed, our health department is overwhelmed, the city's budget is being sustainably altered in order of accommodate all of these admissions in the school department."

Rep. Luis Gutierrez’s desire to flood America with the poverty stricken, uneducated, unskilled and disease carrying populations of central America is an outright attack on the general welfare of the United States, and it is consuming scarce resources needed to help citizens of the United States who are poor and in need.

JWK

The Obama Administration is employing the same cowardly tactics used by Hamas. They hide behind woman and children while flooding our country with the poverty stricken populations of other countries!

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yup! Old and dated and intentionally ignores that the number of drug-resistant TB cases is up and on the rise!
    How many cases a year?

Looking at the disease globally, in 2013 there were 72 cases of drug-resistant TB in the United States. In 2012 there were 64,000 cases in India and 59,000 in China. The more people and the closer their proximity, the easier the disease spreads.
    All sources- not just illegal immigrants. Country of over 300,000,000. http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/28/health...-incurable-tb/ That makes it extremely rare so no, I am not going to get worked up into a frenzy and demand a bigger military/ national security complex to try to tackle this "major" issue.

devastated by the lawless who are invading the borders of the United States.
    I have already posted charts showing that even as the number of illegal immigrants in this country rose, crime rates fell- fairly dramatically. Where is the impact of this "lawless horde"?

How many cases of drug resistant TB have been found in Texas?

TB is curable with proper treatment. However, some strains of TB are resistant to the drugs used for treatment. In 2013, six people in Texas were diagnosed with multi-drug resistant TB. One case of extensively drug resistant TB, a type of TB that is resistant to most drugs typically used for treatment, was reported in Texas.
    https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/idcu/di...tb/statistics/

Seven would be a rising number but still not a significant one. And again, that it all cases from all people in the entire state- not just immigrants or illegal immigrants.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-13-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast