Thread: Hess for governor of AZ 2014

Hess for governor of AZ 2014

http://hessforgovernor.com/

For those who are into politicking, Barry's worth your while, IMO. He's the perennial candidate and about as RP-esque as I've heard of in AZ.

*hugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The one likely to get the nomination is Christine Jones. She's campaigning on how she denied the NSA Private User data while at Go Daddy:

She also seems good on the border issue:

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/36177...#sp=show-clips

Quote Originally Posted by pulp8721 View Post
    The one likely to get the nomination is Christine Jones. She's campaigning on how she denied the NSA Private User data while at Go Daddy:

She's GOP and Hess is LP. Both can get their respective party's nominations, but one will lose.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

A perennial Libertarian Party candidate? No thanks.

*no hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    A perennial Libertarian Party candidate? No thanks.

*no hugs*
    Why? *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by pulp8721 View Post

If I lived in Arizona, I would vote for Doug Ducey. He is endorsed by Rep. Trent Franks (94% FreedomWorks score), former Rep. Barry Goldwater Jr., former Rep. John Shadegg (94% FreedomWorks score), and Sen. Ted Cruz (97% FreedomWorks score).

If I lived in Arizona, I would vote for Doug Ducey. He is endorsed by Rep. Trent Franks (94% FreedomWorks score), former Rep. Barry Goldwater Jr., former Rep. John Shadegg (94% FreedomWorks score), and Sen. Ted Cruz (97% FreedomWorks score).
    So, is Matt Kibbe (Or is it Kibble? I don't know or care) clueless or evil?

Ted Cruz is a scumbag.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Rep. Trent Franks is a pro NSA spying idiot.

Former Rep. John Shadegg is a bail out supporter.

Super corrupt Jon Kyl also endorsed him and he sucks banker balls.

Ducey may be a good man, I don't know much about him yet, but these endorsement are worthless to me.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll be voting for Hess again. Last election, a lapdog said on twitter that he clearly won the debates. I asked him why he wasn't featured in his news piece then. He said, "Because he's a third party perennial candidate, and has no chance." I said, "He might, if journalists gave him as much press as they give the bifactional ruling party candidates."
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Rep. Trent Franks is a pro NSA spying idiot.

Former Rep. John Shadegg is a bail out supporter.

Super corrupt Jon Kyl also endorsed him and he sucks banker balls.

Ducey may be a good man, I don't know much about him yet, but these endorsement are worthless to me.
    Ducey ads playing here are terrible. He's a mudslinger that's for sure. He also said he would get rid of the state income tax (%47 of state income). When asked what his plan would be to able to cut spending by %47 (which he would need to get rid of state income tax) he said, "Grow the economy" Sorry, but as noble an idea as getting rid of the state income tax is, this guy is just throwing red meat without a clue how to do anything.

Arizona sucks, period. This state may be red, but it's full of idoits who will forever vote for spooks like John McCain and Jon Kyl...

I'll most likely vote Hess.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Ducey ads playing here are terrible. He's a mudslinger that's for sure. He also said he would get rid of the state income tax (%47 of state income). When asked what his plan would be to able to cut spending by %47 (which he would need to get rid of state income tax) he said, "Grow the economy" Sorry, but as noble an idea as getting rid of the state income tax is, this guy is just throwing red meat without a clue how to do anything.

Arizona sucks, period. This state may be red, but it's full of idoits who will forever vote for spooks like John McCain and Jon Kyl...

I'll most likely vote Hess.
    So I was right. The income tax is theft.