Thread: How to make 100 water balloons in less than a minute

Thumbs up How to make 100 water balloons in less than a minute

http://videos.komando.com/watch/6086...-screen-shot-b

Can't embed vid atm, sorry. I thought it was kinda neat. I'd get one if RPFs has a meetup in the area. We could arrange some epic water balloon wars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    100 in a minute? I'll believe it when I see it, that video looked like ~20
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    100 in a minute? I'll believe it when I see it, that video looked like ~20
    I have quite a bit of water balloon experience, and it looked like ~100 to me. They use the smaller variety instead of the water grenades and such.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    vid pulled
    grrrr :/ Sorry...nowhere on youtube, either. :P

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    vid pulled
    probably cause it was a lie
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

probably cause it was a lie
    Nah. It's a kickstarter project. Here's the inventor on teh Today show:

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Nah. It's a kickstarter project. Here's the inventor on teh Today show:
    Where's video with 100 balloons in a minute, i am skeptic
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nevermind, I was thinking this was a tool, but it's not, it's just balloons on non-reusable sticks right? I believe the 100 now but I am still slightly less impressed, thought it would work with regular water balloons
    Last edited by TheTexan; 08-01-2014 at 08:27 PM. Reason: derp
    - Kim Kardashian

Nevermind, I was thinking this was a tool, but it's not, it's just disposable balloons on non-reusable sticks right? I believe the 100 now but I am still slightly less impressed, thought it would work with regular water balloons
    At first I thought the sticks were reusable, but after looking again it looks like they're not.

The filler thing should be reusable, the catch is the balloons. Think ink jet cartridges or razor blades. They are smaller than normal and they are self sealing because they have a rubber band wrapped around the stem - tightly. You could DIY, but... Yeah, small balloons and you switch filler heads - you could fill a clump to OK, but not juicy proportions in about 20 seconds, switch, repeat...

Kinda cool...

-t