Thread: WikiLeaks Says Russia May Trade Snowden for Better Relations with U.S.

WikiLeaks Says Russia May Trade Snowden for Better Relations with U.S.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status...42693410312192
    http://www.infowars.com/wikileaks-sa...ions-with-u-s/
    http://edwardsnowden.com/asylum-in-russia/

Whistleblower is national hero in Russia

Will #Putin trade #Snowden for better relations with the US? Snowden's asylum visa is due to expire in 2 days http://t.co/H4xBU8jcBk #nsa

— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) July 30, 2014

On Thursday Snowden’s asylum expired and he applied for an extension. His Russian lawyer, Anatoly Kucherena, said the Federal Migration Service is considering his application and will likely make a decision today or tomorrow.

Zalina Kornilova, a spokesperson for the Federal Migration Service, refused to confirm if the application will be approved.

Despite speculation by WikiLeaks the former NSA employee will be traded for better relations with the United States as the crisis in Ukraine escalates by the day, Bloomberg reports the extension is expected to be approved because, according Vladimir Volokh, the head of advisory council of migration service, Snowden is “still in danger.”

(Continues on Links, Embedded Links copied, not sure if functional however)

Is anyone uncertain that the US Govt wants nothing more than to completely bury Snowden? He may very well end up making the Ultimate Sacrifice for Liberty.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm pretty willing to go all-in and say Snowden will not be turned over to the US. And I am also fairly confident in stating that Russia has no reason to want to be nice to the US at this point, not after the $#@! we pulled in Ukraine.

Snowden as a Martyr?...

could get interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I'm pretty willing to go all-in and say Snowden will not be turned over to the US. And I am also fairly confident in stating that Russia has no reason to want to be nice to the US at this point, not after the $#@! we pulled in Ukraine.
    I would definitely lean toward this. It wasn't Russia who went out of their way to affront US-Russian relations, but rather the US.

Im uncertain about this. I dont know if Russia looks at having Snowden as an asset or not. If he is valuable enough to turn over to the US, I can see it as a possibility. On the other hand, the US is continuously burning bridges and Russia may have such little confidence in the US that they would not bother. I dont want to see Snowden become a Martyr, nor do I want to see the US go on a full scale War with Russia either. I dont know. This is a very fragile situation, and I hope that Snowden does not become a Fuse that sets off a Powder Keg at the expense of his life. If US and Russia go head to head, the conflict will be incredibly destructive, and is a very real possibility of happening. Its almost as if the US is trying to intentionally provoke Russia into attacking first, so the US has the support of the population, just like WWI, Nam, WWII, and so many other devestating wars.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

re: OP

... support in RUSSIA
    followed by a pic with rally signs written in GERMAN!

LOL!

WikiLeaks is just being a attention whore. I don't see Snowden going anywhere.

This might have something to do with Cryptome saying total archive would be released this month...
    And NSA saying getting that back not that important any more...
    Also Alexander finally saying Snowden is in fact a whistleblower...
    Someones gettin played - question is who...

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 07-31-2014 at 05:42 PM.

You can pretty much say whatever if you put a question mark at the end?

My guess... the federal government doesn't want him back. This could be bigger than the OJ trial and/or a gross miscarriage of justice on a scale too large to be ignored.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    re: OP

... support in RUSSIA
    followed by a pic with rally signs written in GERMAN!

LOL!

WikiLeaks is just being a attention whore. I don't see Snowden going anywhere.

This might have something to do with Cryptome saying total archive would be released this month...
    And NSA saying getting that back not that important any more...
    Also Alexander finally saying Snowden is in fact a whistleblower...
    Someones gettin played - question is who...

-t
    Link?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I need to order a replacement/backup keyboard before I take up a cleaning procedure on the laptop. Couple of applications of air didn't cut it. Will have to disect the thing and do a diff angle and maybe pop keys and individually clean. Keyboards sometimes don't survive... that sometimes kills your computer. Yeah, I've got backups, but I'd rather leave them air gapped. lets just say that eating, drinking and smoking has left me without a question mark, a sssseeee or one of my / keys and L sticks a lot

-t

Yeah that wouldn't work out well for Obama, so I think Snowden is pretty safe.
    I have always supported measures and principles and not men. I have acted fearless and independent and I never will regret my course. I would rather be politically buried that to be hypochriticalley immortalized.
    Davy Crockett

Look up, get up, and don't ever give up.
    Michael Irvin

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Is anyone uncertain that the US Govt wants nothing more than to completely bury Snowden? He may very well end up making the Ultimate Sacrifice for Liberty.
    Most likely the ONLY way he'll have Liberty. All of us, as well. No Freedom in our lifetime.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Link?
    http://reason.com/blog/2014/07/28/ex...y-admits-snowd

It was Hayden, not Alexander - sorry... Could have swarn there was an article or two about Alexander saying the same thing...

-t

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I was told a long time ago, by a teacher, that if the headline of a news article is ended with a question mark, the answer is always 'no'.

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    http://reason.com/blog/2014/07/28/ex...y-admits-snowd

It was Hayden, not Alexander - sorry... Could have swarn there was an article or two about Alexander saying the same thing...

-t
    Hayden simply had a slip.

He doesn't regard Snowden as a whistleblower though he knows the truth.

A truly evil person and a skilled propagandist.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Heh...one of the white signs in the photographs states, "Die NSA..." Very cunning use of German.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    If Russia turns Snowden over, it won't be for goodwill. It will be for something tangible.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Heh...one of the white signs in the photographs states, "Die NSA..." Very cunning use of German.
    Die Bart, Die.

The Bart, The.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    If Russia turns Snowden over, it won't be for goodwill. It will be for something tangible.
    Ad that is why he is pretty much assured to get an extension. The Neocons would like Snowden back, but he is small peanuts compared to their primary agenda of confrontation and hopefully outright war with Russia. They have a lot of momentum right now and no way they are going to be offering any kind of deals that ratchet down the tension.